Become a Patron!

Latest purchase thread

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My next purchase will be a 30mm atty to go on top of my SXmini G.
Any recommendations?

sent from craptastic taptalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
B_d builder aliens... SS 316L ... 3(26g)..... 1 core 36g..... 6wrap 3.5mm..... Pair ohming at .12
314f56b3d3866aec1522023e1c30e782.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok.. haven't posted in here in a LOOOOOOOONG time, but i am so tickled by my latest purchase, I just gotta. :D had to wrap it, but I ain't complaining, because the paint peeling off is why @Fictitious Character sold me this Sx Mini M class for the most AMAZING price I have ever seen -- wanted one of these beauties for a LOOOOOOONG time, and finally have one! :bliss:

wrapped.jpg

:)
Andria

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok.. haven't posted in here in a LOOOOOOOONG time, but i am so tickled by my latest purchase, I just gotta. :D had to wrap it, but I ain't complaining, because the paint peeling off is why @Fictitious Character sold me this Sx Mini M class for the most AMAZING price I have ever seen -- wanted one of these beauties for a LOOOOOOONG time, and finally have one! :bliss:

View attachment 80534

Andria
Sweet! :)

Did you get the rest of the paint off before the wrap? The wrap give a fresh face to the mod.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 80534

Andria
As long as it Vapes, I'm game babyyyy...........

crazy nick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not really a purchase, but i was given a twisted messes rda ( first one) and i love it. Bought nichrome wire, cotton bacon, a 60ml of naked 100 green blast and a 60ml of pocha mamo?? Peach papaya coconut cream. Quite cloudy in my room right now lol

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not really a purchase, but i was given a twisted messes rda ( first one) and i love it. Bought nichrome wire, cotton bacon, a 60ml of naked 100 green blast and a 60ml of pocha mamo?? Peach papaya coconut cream. Quite cloudy in my room right now lol
Anything new to me that I traded for something I paid for is a purchase in my book..... Ha ha.....

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sweet! :)

Did you get the rest of the paint off before the wrap? The wrap give a fresh face to the mod.

Yes, my husband got the rest of it off very easily -- waiting for USPS to pull their collective head out of their collective ass and deliver the Jwrap took much longer! :giggle:

Thx so much!!!
Andria

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just bought 2 more elitar pipes. That makes 4 and I plan on buying a black one soon. That means I'll own every color except white (I don;t dig white things). I have 2 silver ones as that is my favorite color for a vape mod. But the champagne and wood are very nice. the wood grain is very realistic.

I'm really diggin' these pipes. because of the placement and design of the fire button, you can hold ii in many comfortable ways (not like you would traditionally hold a pipe). In fact, I rarely hold it like a traditional pipe.

With the BF SS 1.0 and BF 1.5 Kanthal coils, they vape rather well and the coils last a good while. I hated it when I saw it at first because it's kinda too futuristic looking, but after I bought my first one, I can't seem to care how it looks anymore.

Last edited:

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
Oh boy it's been a bad week for the wallet as far as vaping goes lol. Picked up a smok stick v8 two days ago and have really been loving that (used to take two set ups to work now only taking that) and my brother texts me saying a local shop got the crown 3 in. Of course I had to have it (especially since their prices aren't far off from online). He got the iridescent since (they only had one) and picked up a stainless for me. At 35 bucks I'm happy to give my buisness to a local shop.

Attachments

• IMG_1082.JPG
    IMG_1082.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1083.JPG
    IMG_1083.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1084.JPG
    IMG_1084.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 28

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing overly exciting here. Finally broke down and got a charger along with an extra set of batteries. Along with a refill of vapewild's wrecking ball juice (running low). Instead of samsung 25r's went with some 30q's to see how they do. I don't vape over 100w so hopefully the 30q's give a little more time between charges. Also picked up some wraps and insulators to have on hand in case I need to rewrap any of them.

Lasted about a year with charging in the mod, looking forward to the convenience of using a charger. I didn't want to invest too heavily at first in case vaping didn't pan out for me. Couldn't see investing in a few sets of batteries, charger, mod, atty, wicking, wire etc etc just to go 'meh'. That's a hefty initial outlay.

IMRbatteries has a decent deal right now, they're selling the luc v6 for the same as the luc v4 ($25). Opted for that one. The other deal they have is to buy a luc v4 for around $25 and get free shipping on the entire order (would have knocked about $8 off). Might be worth checking out if anyone needs a charger and looking to save a few bucks.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just bought 2 more elitar pipes. That makes 4 and I plan on buying a black one soon. That means I'll own every color except white (I don;t dig white things). I have 2 silver ones as that is my favorite color for a vape mod. But the champagne and wood are very nice. the wood grain is very realistic.

I'm really diggin' these pipes. because of the placement and design of the fire button, you can hold ii in many comfortable ways (not like you would traditionally hold a pipe). In fact, I rarely hold it like a traditional pipe.

With the BF SS 1.0 and BF 1.5 Kanthal coils, they vape rather well and the coils last a good while. I hated it when I saw it at first because it's kinda too futuristic looking, but after I bought my first one, I can't seem to care how it looks anymore.
Pipe Vaping is so cool. I have a Smok guardian III. Love it.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wire, juice and cotton. That's all I buy lately as there are not many mods or toppers coming out these days that interest me. I waiting on this much anticipated squonk renaissance that's supposed to sweep the market before I start buying mods again.

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
My local vape shop had a one year anniversary celebration and they had $20.00 grab bags. I got 2 and I scored a bunch of juice, two Vaperz Cloud spinners, a Vaperz Cloud Glacier V3 rda and a Kanger Drip Box Squanker kit.
Here are some pics of the grab bag loot I scored. I also won a 60ml bottle of Canoli Be Nuts. It's an amazing Pistachio Canoli. Definitely not a bad deal for spending 40 bucks.
And I gave one of my spinners to my oldest son.

Shawn

Attachments

• tmp_2396-20170430_111042-1602006433.jpg
    tmp_2396-20170430_111042-1602006433.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 18
  • tmp_2396-20170430_111228-524230636.jpg
    tmp_2396-20170430_111228-524230636.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 18
  • tmp_2396-20170430_111451-631389121.jpg
    tmp_2396-20170430_111451-631389121.jpg
    697.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been loving my Coppervape so much that i decided to buy another one..This time its the Coppervape Brass version...Also ordered some flat nose pliers to help with my fused claptons and some step drill bits to get me going on my mech box builds.

Also recently purchased a Stingray tube mod and a custom wood mech box from VU hardware within the past 2 days.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks to Mr. Taxman having to give some of our money back, I got to order some stuff. I ordered my first squonker, a white Eleaf iStick Pico 50w Squeeze. I'm also going to give a try to some DIY juice, so I ordered a liter of PG, a liter of VG, and a half dozen flavor concentrates. I forgot to get a few, though, so I'll be ordering a few more. :) Also got 6 more batteries and an extra battery case. Oh, and I got a new label maker and some extra label tape. (Didn't want to be totally selfish so I also ordered a new dog crate for one of the dogs whose crate is falling apart, two new bolster crate pads and several toys.)

pico.jpg

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One Pharaoh RIP trippers tank Version 2 in Gold
One liter of Nicotine 200 mg per ml
One Box of Uwell Crown coils
One Mini Black Uwell tank
One Uwell Crown tank in Black
A stock up on my flavorings from ecigexpress
And a Partridge and a Pear tree.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got this Boxer (3)18650........ DNA 250 fits big tanks well.....
67f0940f5d3b504f484259abae21deeb.jpg

If I may ask, where did you get your Boxer and was it a good price? If you don't care to share some info please?

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered an OBS Engine Tank RTA in rose gold, as well as a pack of Cleito coils for the tank I gave my younger son. He's been using the same coil for about 4 months now. I figured it's probably time to change it. :D

obs_2.jpg

VU Sponsors