Become a Patron!

Latest purchase thread

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think Vape Finder 250W TC Box Mod with Evolve DNA 250 Chip-
Black with red ostrich leather and 11 LG HG2 batteries.

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DNA40 Billet box
5_194_10.jpg
group buy

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Waiting on Moku White Gummy, Levels Relentless and Big Hit juices, some (REMOVED per forum rules), a limitless rdta, some ss wire, uwell crown .25 coils, ceramic tweezers, a cleito tank, and a bulldog charm for my Pandora bracelet. All ordered yesterday. Being injured and stuck bored on the couch ain't good for my wallet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lots of juice, wire from AVS and a Hadaly RDA. Can't wait for it to all show up but this snow storm on its way will probably delay my bounty until this weekend.

tj99959

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hahaha! You sound like me. I get stuff I like, just kinda stick with it, buy a back up of it. I do need batteries, though.

ROFL
I even get laughed at over it on that other forum. They figured out that I will have to start restocking when I turn 126 years old.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ROFL
I even get laughed at over it on that other forum. They figured out that I will have to start restocking when I turn 126 years old.
LOL! I knew your name was familiar :) We may not have chatted there, but I know the name. Glad you joined us.

I venture out on occasion to a new piece of gear. Currently on the hunt for a max 4ml RTA that can be used as an airy draw MTL/restricted DL.

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
9a5b3ef6facc4041658d6d667b845fe3.jpg
43b850144597c8827038f95716200e7f.jpg
just picked up my first 30mm RDA. The Twisted Messes 30 from my B&M vape store. Can't wait to get it home and throw some beefy ass coil in it, test 'er out

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Used Tugboat Box mod clone with the RDA
Diy parts to rebuild tugboat Box mod.
Used Magma Clone
Magma Reborn V2 RDA clone
Kennedy 25 clone
Two mini RDA's

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
60de8257550866dd913212476e8ff31b.jpg

Has anyone ordered from these guys? Vaporl.com? They have the Mike's vape icon RDA for about $20.

So much on the site is listed as pre-order, so I'm a little leery.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anarchist Sleeper RDA by Aria Built and swivels for my rebuilding setup! The Sleeper is an amazing RDA. I absolutely love it! :xD:

Also 4 different types of wire from Lightning Vapes (24ga, 26ga, 32ga and 36ga) which should be arriving on Tuesday. Put my new swivels to use!

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 77574

PO from 3fvape last night for $29

Nice. I was interested in this as well; keep my nice RDAs at home and use a less expensive one out and about, doesn't look cheap either. I dig really the post holes for my thicker wire and all around clean lines of it. Looks like it'd be a great worker beater all day'r atty that won't hurt as bad as getting other's scratched.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
upload_2017-3-26_11-22-36.png

First Filipino mod :D Should be here from FL Wednesday.

Flipped a coin on this one...Was this or a SZCM shorty combo in Tungsten Grey with a SS Button Housing and SS Chubby Cap...Had both in their carts and tails won.

Last edited:

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally caved and bought a bunch of new batteries. Im the second owner of the ones I have now. They are ready to be retired forever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Milkenberry, I Love Donuts Too, Waffle Batter Ice Cream and as for hardware I just picked up a Pharaoh in black ( still waiting on the shipment from gearbest ) and a stainless steel goon.

VU Sponsors