Become a Patron!

Latest purchase thread

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those of you with fasttech orders coming in a month, maybe my order can hitch a ride on their tailwinds and draft along the rest of the way lmfao. It's been bouncing around Beijing for a few days now. I guess in all fairness my package probably can't make heads or tails of the squiggly picture words (or whatever the writing is called) and can't find the exit. I know I can't.

Of course if my stuff gets here and instead of bubble wrap it's all tricked out with some sweet origami shipment box I'm gonna have to eat my words. Oh wait, I think origami is Japanese, my bad.

Doomsday Vaper

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those of you with fasttech orders coming in a month, maybe my order can hitch a ride on their tailwinds and draft along the rest of the way lmfao. It's been bouncing around Beijing for a few days now. I guess in all fairness my package probably can't make heads or tails of the squiggly picture words (or whatever the writing is called) and can't find the exit. I know I can't.

Of course if my stuff gets here and instead of bubble wrap it's all tricked out with some sweet origami shipment box I'm gonna have to eat my words. Oh wait, I think origami is Japanese, my bad.
I know the feeling. I have a CNY order that hasn't left the dock as far as I can tell.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I know the feeling. I have a CNY order that hasn't left the dock as far as I can tell.

Me too! I placed my order 1/27 and it just shipped out a few days ago- minus the drip tip that has been keeping waiting this long! Kept pushing the dates back- so I cancelled the drip tip so my order could ship! :xD:

A_Lewis

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Latest purchase was a second 18650 Poldiac Freddy Classic, which I found in a vape store in Vilnius Lithuania. You can't find them in the US anymore, well you can, but they won't ship them to you unless you take a picture of yourself holding up your ID and email it to them, and I'm just not submitting to that stinking FDA shit to buy anything from anyone, and told two vendors so. No wonder they still have those Poldiacs! I ran into the same shit just trying to buy mesh! Finally I just bought a large sheet of 325 mesh on Amazon that was being sold for "filtration." No questions asked.

I got an Aname Classic, the Poldi I'd been looking for all along, from the same store in Lithuania, and they are hunting down more for me, saying they might have 2 or 3 more I can get.

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered some new cotton and a ton of wire from lightning vape. And should have Triade DNA250, Mutation X V5, and Geekvape Tsunami 24 Plus tomorrow.

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3e0684bd55c97d31b1d3a547cda69177.jpg

All this today. Plus 4 pairs of blue jeans and a dress lol. Momma did some shopping lol

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was one thing I hated about factory coils, running low and getting all nervous like running low on smokes. Good deal to be stocked up.

I've still got wire left and more headed this way soon. Hopefully mon or tues at the latest, felt a disturbance in the force and checked my FT shipment. Made it through customs and into the state, just one more stop before it reaches the post office. Got so excited almost peed myself a little lol.

Now I see why so many places in Asia are still using messengers on bicycles racing around town dropping things off. They get impatient with their slow mail too and it's faster just to send someone on a bike :p

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flavors by FA,Capella and Lorann from BullCityFlavors
LostVape Therion 75w
Wotofo Serpent mini 25mm
I too am the proud owner of a new Lost Vape Therion DNA 75. So far (a week), it's an awesome device. Picked up a Crown SE1 tank to go on top, and with the new Crown 2 coils, it's a great combo.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's this? An email showing off new stuff? Well, sure, I'm not in the market to really buy anything right now, but sure, let's take a look.

And that's the story of how I pulled the trigger on a Limitless Mod Co Arms Race 200W TC Box Mod in Desert Camo. 'Cause if it's 'tacti-cool,' and/or has a camo print on it, I'm probably going to buy it.

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
9c2619985afa3c8b864f1aaf49f6c1e1.jpg

At work with my broken pelvis waiting on the mail so I can clock out and go home with my Therion 166 lol. Although honestly, as long as I can sit, I can sit here and be way more entertained working than at home watching tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I too am the proud owner of a new Lost Vape Therion DNA 75. So far (a week), it's an awesome device. Picked up a Crown SE1 tank to go on top, and with the new Crown 2 coils, it's a great combo.
I have an Hcigar VT75 but wanted the Therion due to being a dual battery mod..Battery life should be great with my low power tanks ill be using with it...I should have it around Wednesday.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That looks bad ass
Yeah I have the Warhead and it's close to the same design, just bigger. The Warhead is an awesome Vape, the build quality seriously is the best I've ever seen. So I've been hunting around for the Fuel V2, found a black one from one source and a copper from another. Would have liked to get a SS one but they stopped production and the Fuel is tough to find.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Tsunami 24mm RDA in black.
VC Glacier V2 23mm RDA in brass ( I've been after this RDA for months and finally found an ebay seller selling the authentic which is sold out everywhere for $50AUD ).
Coil Master build mat.
Blue silicon sleeve / skin for my Alien.

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Giving TheSauceLA a try, they're running a special today for up to 5 30ml bottles for $1.99/bottle. The coupon code for that is 'taster'. I know they've had better sales recently but 150ml for $10 ($14 with shipping) isn't bad.

crazy nick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have you tried vapewild before? Which samplers did you get? Just being nosy, vapewild is what I use all the time.
No I haven't, just have been buying locally. But its expensive @ $21-$22 for 30ml

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170308-162752.png
    Screenshot_20170308-162752.png
    309.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ouch, yea that's the type of pricing for premium stuff like Halo or V2 juices. Taste is subjective but I've had better success with vapewild over others like mt baker vapor.

Not all winners, smurf cake isn't too bad. A lot of people like it. One of my favorite all day vapes is their wrecking ball, it's supposed to be some sort of banana cream but I taste a more generic fruity flavor. I like that it doesn't gunk my coils up like some of the sweeter cola flavors do.

Their s+c2 is nice (strawberries n cream), b+c2 (same thing but with blueberries), goat (blueberry yogurt). Some like lemon sansation isn't my fav, way too lemony for me but that could be my tastebuds. I've tried a few cinnamon roll flavors, if I'm not mistaken vw's is pretty spot on.

Overall they're pretty decent, you usually get a mystery flavor of the month with each order along with one or two freebies or pay it forward juices. Not technically freebies I don't think with the new regs but basically still free. If you buy more than one at a time you can get decent prices, 120ml for $20 (down to about $3.75/30ml with the highest bulk option). One of the few drawbacks, they don't ship anything in larger than 30ml bottles so unless you transfer it to your own you can't get like 100ml bottles worth. If you were to buy 240ml they'll send it as 8x 30ml bottles. Sure beats $20 for the same 30ml.

TheSauceLA seems to be fairly popular among folks, this is my first order through them. Verde Valley Vapes (v3) is popular with some and they're pretty inexpensive. I wasn't overly thrilled and despite the nice bonus of 100ml free it turned into my "last ditch I'm out of everything else" juice with a good 70-80ml still staring at me from an order placed months ago lol.

Another inexpensive juice co I've tried is Vape Moar, it's a little different than other companies. They use more of a keep it simple approach with only 2 different bottle sizes, minimalist labels/packaging and only a handful of flavors (10). They figure you'll either try it and like it (and buy big bottles) or try it and not like it lol. It's 18ml or 132ml bottles. A sampler of all 10 in 18ml bottles for $20, $3 for the small bottles individually or $20 for the 132ml bottles. One thing I can say, they're strong flavors compared to many others. No gentle blend of berries with creamy undertones and a hint of vanilla. It's like knock you on your ass bucket of berries.

There are probably plenty more out there that sell decent juice at reasonable prices if that's something you're looking to get away from (premium priced stuff).

dropstep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I prefer V3 for cheap juice but VW cinnamon roll is the best ive found. The only saucela juice i can vape is capone. I got rid of the other 5 samples. Tmaxx is also cheap but i wasnt a fan!

crazy nick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Synphul I had the wrecking ball in my order but erased it for some reason. Thanks for the freeback though. Im only vaping a month but love it. You ll have to let me know how SauceLa is. And lmao "knock you on your ass bucket of berries"

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hohm Wrecker G2
Stainless Steel Cthulhu Gaia RDTA
Stainless Steel Wotofo Serpent RDTA
4 Samsung 30Q's to add to the rotation of batteries.

Last edited:

Shawn

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
SX mini Q mini, Therion 166 Black with like a "tanish" snakeskin(Not the grey rat), 2 engine nanos , and a avocado 24.. all done for awhile... lol ok ok at least until next month

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SX mini Q mini, Therion 166 Black with like a "tanish" snakeskin(Not the grey rat), 2 engine nanos , and a avocado 24.. all done for awhile... lol ok ok at least until next month
Nice Pick up, Shawn! I'm saving now for the Q mini. Might take a month or 2, but I have it and a Hexohm V3 in my sights. Let us know how you like it!

Shawn

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice Pick up, Shawn! I'm saving now for the Q mini. Might take a month or 2, but I have it and a Hexohm V3 in my sights. Let us know how you like it!

Will do, Chris.. varitube had the best price when i was looking.. i loved my hex ohm as well, i had an original i bought second hand.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another 630ml of juice that my TFV12 is going to drink like a dehydrated man coming upon an oasis in the desert. LoL

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
order.png
It's gonna take around a month to get here from China but will be well worth the wait.

Almost forgot to attach the VC Glacier V2 in Brass I picked up the other day:

glacier.png

Last edited:

VU Sponsors