Become a Patron!

Latest purchase thread

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Couldn't resist the price cut of the Hohm Slice 26650 mod at less than $30.00 on a flash sale so, I pulled the trigger on it....I don't own any 26650 batteries so its time to buy 2 at least.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I sort of like the SMOK TF-RTA as a dual coil...I like the air flow so I just purchased the G1 single coil deck for it in hopes of its as good as a single coil set up..This could end up my favorite single coil set up that has some actual air flow AND juice capacity...Time will tell.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a couple of Black Digiflavor Sirens 22mm to go with my 2 SS. This is one of the best flavor tanks going. Great for MTL. Surprised there is not much buzz about this on this site.

They are awesome, I have 1 black 25mm, 2 black 22mm's and 2 ss 22mm's :)

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just ordered the SKAR DNA75 mod from Lost Vapes! Looks like it is going to be another great mod from them. I already have the Triade DNA200 and the Therion DNA75 and love them both! Looking forward to trying out the SKAR.

Happy Vaping Everyone!
CV :)

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goon LP
60cd2c87b42275b9d2e87e7b68f5539f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I just picked up my first Alien in rainbow bundled with a matching TFV8, CZAR bubble tank, resin drip tip and two 25R's.
Ten MXJO 18650's, a bottle of Loaded Glazed, Blueberry Jam Monster, Teleos After Party, Apples Jacked (House brand) and a bottle of Kings Crest Duchess.

Shawn
tmp_25077-20170207_115636322339898.jpg

Last edited:

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered $260 worth of DIY supplies. Got all my ADV flavorings in 4oz bottles this time.
DIY juice supplies are going to be my next investment here soon. I'm all for supporting my local vape shop, but I can't keep spending $20.00 minimum for a 60ml bottle of "Premium" brand juices.

Shawn

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Currently looking for a 30mm tank that is a sub ohm tank with pre-built coils but also has a rebuildable coil. That is either gold or gold and black.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I shouldnt have but could not resist....

Here is an amazing device I wish I would have discovered sooner. They are also joining the ranks of some of the "greats" that are going the way of the dinosaurs. If anyone gets a chance to see them in the classifieds, go for it. Best performing 20mm mech I have.

The Defender in both SS and Media blast by MikroEngineering, topped with the ( another company going under ) MCR 303 Genesis.
ME-defender-001_zpsnbd7jsn7.jpg

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Just got one of the new SMOK GX-350 kits in purple. The finish on the TFV8 is really nice. The finish in the mod is cool but definitely not perfect as far as even paint coverage goes. But that's okay as it makes it unique.

Shawntmp_7883-20170211_172217-1318535667.jpg tmp_7883-20170211_172425-34050538.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I might have been one of the last of the buyers off the Provape site. I bought my wife a black P3, got it in the mail was very impressed with it and for 99 bucks went get another one, they were gone then a week later Provape closed. At least I got her one..happy but disappointed at the same time.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ordered some Basen 26650s blacks from Liionwholesale to use in the newly acquired Hohm Slice and any other 26650 mod I may purchase in the future.

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Just a heads up to anyone who decides to buy one of the new SMOK GX-350's. The paint is of very poor quality and will chip off if you look at it wrong! I attached the tank just for pics and it chipped the paint just from take it off! Opening and closing the battery door will chip it and needs to be handled carefully as even just lighly rubbing the paint with your fingers will effect it! And it needs an uncomfortable amount of force to close the battery door when the batteries are in it! And finally, SMOK installed protective plastic battery sleeves which is a nice touch, but you'll have to remove them depending on which batteries you use and or how thick the wraps are. I found that the MXJO's will not fit without removing the sleeves. My 25r's were a little tight as well. However, the VTC4's fit nicely as do the green Imren IMR 3500's. I'm not sure about other cells like the HG2's etc...

Shawn

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just a heads up to anyone who decides to buy one of the new SMOK GX-350's. The paint is of very poor quality and will chip off if you look at it wrong! I attached the tank just for pics and it chipped the paint just from take it off! Opening and closing the battery door will chip it and needs to be handled carefully as even just lighly rubbing the paint with your fingers will effect it! And it needs an uncomfortable amount of force to close the battery door when the batteries are in it! And finally, SMOK installed protective plastic battery sleeves which is a nice touch, but you'll have to remove them depending on which batteries you use and or how thick the wraps are. I found that the MXJO's will not fit without removing the sleeves. My 25r's were a little tight as well. However, the VTC4's fit nicely as do the green Imren IMR 3500's. I'm not sure about other cells like the HG2's etc...

Shawn

Wow- that really sucks! Send off an email to the company you bought it from with pictures of the paint and the issue with the batteries! Not sure what they will do about it?

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Smok Alien in gunmetal along with a Petri cloud top cap and a RX200S which I picked up for $45 AUD on sale. :D

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I got the IPV6x, the only thing that annoyed me, was you couldn't lock the power buttons, otherwise was good for me, but I only vape in power mode :)

Good to hear. The only two gripes I had about it is the battery door would spring open even with the slightest pressure and the fact it didn't scroll when adjusting the wattage. I had to hit the buttons to increase the wattage over and over again.

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just bought myself a s/s version of Vaporesso target pro 75w kit with Ccell ceramic coils. I already had the black-red version of target 75w, always wanted the Stainless version and it's the new "pro" version. Only difference I can see why they call it pro version is slight change in tank driptip size, unless someone else knows what I don't. I tried uploading photos but I gave up after 20 minutes of trying to upload the 2 versions of the target.

My S5.

Mishkin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So weekend after last I picked up a limitless LMC, them this weekend I picked up an iJoy RDTA box for $50, and before anything I took the RDTA box apart and fixed the gasket so no leaky leaky

4a4444c828b9ccc79c40b2ddc8a6f846.jpg

1ee2f9cbdc20bba3fd64990d7deeed75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So weekend after last I picked up a limitless LMC, them this weekend I picked up an iJoy RDTA box for $50, and before anything I took the RDTA box apart and fixed the gasket so no leaky leaky

4a4444c828b9ccc79c40b2ddc8a6f846.jpg

1ee2f9cbdc20bba3fd64990d7deeed75.jpg

Hey mate, quick question for you in regards to the Limitless Box Mod. Does your resistance reset everything you turn the mod on and off? When I turn my mod on it resets to 9.99 until I press the fire button and it reads the correct resistance. Cheers.

Mishkin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey mate, quick question for you in regards to the Limitless Box Mod. Does your resistance reset everything you turn the mod on and off? When I turn my mod on it resets to 9.99 until I press the fire button and it reads the correct resistance. Cheers.

You know what's funny, I just noticed that today, yes mine does that too

VU Sponsors