Member For 4 Years
25621241471773e28667a587b9f23377.jpg

10% off... LOL

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Order summary

(Carbon Fiber) SXmini G Class by YiHi + (Black) TFV8 Big Baby Beast Tank + (2) Samsung 18650 Batteries BUNDLE × 1
Carbon Fiber (NEW)

$229.99

Discount (8JAS-JO0J-PV3L)

$-22.99

Subtotal

$207.00

Shipping

$0.00

Total

$207.00 USD

Sent from my Pixel XL

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
G
Order summary

(Carbon Fiber) SXmini G Class by YiHi + (Black) TFV8 Big Baby Beast Tank + (2) Samsung 18650 Batteries BUNDLE × 1
Carbon Fiber (NEW)

$229.99

Discount (8JAS-JO0J-PV3L)

$-22.99

Subtotal

$207.00

Shipping

$0.00

Total

$207.00 USD

Sent from my Pixel XL
you will love it the efficiency of the chips is amazing great mod

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nice. How is it? Should I order some? Is it a coil / cotton killer?
I have been using the same rayon and coil for a few days and still vaping good. No gunk! The Steezcake and Gingerbread Man are fantastic! My new favorites. Great flavor and smooth. Just a very nice vape imo.

Order some.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been using the same rayon and coil for a few days and still vaping good. No gunk! The Steezcake and Gingerbread Man are fantastic! My new favorites. Great flavor and smooth. Just a very nice vape imo.

Order some.
Awesome thanks. As soon is I'm done wrangling my little demon spawn and get her into bed, I'm ordering some.

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Awesome thanks. As soon is I'm done wrangling my little demon spawn and get her into bed, I'm ordering some.
Cool, cant wait to hear how you like it!
Just had dinner. Now vaping the Steezcake right now on some fused claptons, mmmmmmm, god damn.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well ...it was a Limitless XL Sub Ohm tank. Then I got a message

Dear Customer,

Due to the new regulations, we have set new security measures on our site to ensure proper processing of all orders. This message is to inform you that though you may see a pending/processing charge to your card used when you had attempted to submit your order, we would still need to verify that you are of legal age to purchase products from our site. In order to continue processing with your order and to complete the authorized purchase, please follow the steps for one of the two options below:

1. Submit a Government Issued ID (held by the side of your face) to [email protected] by tomorrow 2PM PST to show that you are of age.

From Vapor DNA which is not going to happen on many levels so I cancelled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So no XL from Vapor DNA due to them wanting me to take a photo of myself holding my ID?? Uhm ...Oh hell no. So got a Tobeco Super Tank 25mm in Rainbow instead. It was cheaper too.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So no XL from Vapor DNA due to them wanting me to take a photo of myself holding my ID?? Uhm ...Oh hell no. So got a Tobeco Super Tank 25mm in Rainbow instead. It was cheaper too.

That's nuts

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep. Definitely. But that's what their doing now. I won't be shopping there anymore.

Breazy is the same way, I understand why they are doing it, but irritates me that they don't tell you till after you made the order, so then have to cancel and wait to get your money back, just be upfront about it.

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breazy is the same way, I understand why they are doing it, but irritates me that they don't tell you till after you made the order, so then have to cancel and wait to get your money back, just be upfront about it.
That's what mvpro did to me.
I ordered & paid. THEN they required me to prove that I'm 18+
I proved to them that was bad business and made them refund my $$ in spite of their smoldering ears.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That photo id crap is ridiculous, don't blame you @forza . Yes, because an older person couldn't hold up the id. They see 'a face' next to 'an id', they still have no clue. Hell I'll take a photo of a $100 bill to prove it's mine. Even take a photo of my smiling face next to it. Then hand it back to my buddy because it's his $100, not mine.

Maybe it's just my personal beliefs/rant and maybe I need a tinfoil hat but the amount of privacy invasion in the name of 'regulations' and 'requirements' is getting out of control. Been watching a recent reality show called 'hunted', it's no wonder they're able to spot and control vape mail. They reveal some of the government's tactics including apparently photographing pieces of mail as they're sorted and putting the data into a searchable database. That way if something is queried they can come up with a recipient list from a sending address or vice versa.

I also hate places that obscure their shipping charges until you're in the middle of ordering. Usually I try to find free shipping, if not I don't mind paying shipping provided it's reasonable. I prefer sites that are up front and allow people to enter a zip code and check shipping costs from their shopping cart rather than halfway through the payment process.

Then you find out shipping for a few small items is like $12, yea no thanks. Anymore I'll skip a site all together if they're shady about their shipping prices. If they have to hide them and aren't willing to put it up front in the shopping cart chances are because they're ridiculously high and figure if they catch people midway through processing the order they'll just say 'oh well' and continue on since they made it that far.

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I just got my first mech tube mod two days ago. A used but mint V.C. X1 with matching X1 RDA for $60.00.
As soon as the state tax refund gets here, I'm gonna order a few vape goodies before the power abusing trolls at the FDA have their unwarranted ban of online sales bill passed here in Maryland.

Shawn

tmp_5214-20170201_072319-775623256.jpg

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
That photo id crap is ridiculous, don't blame you @forza . Yes, because an older person couldn't hold up the id. They see 'a face' next to 'an id', they still have no clue. Hell I'll take a photo of a $100 bill to prove it's mine. Even take a photo of my smiling face next to it. Then hand it back to my buddy because it's his $100, not mine.

Maybe it's just my personal beliefs/rant and maybe I need a tinfoil hat but the amount of privacy invasion in the name of 'regulations' and 'requirements' is getting out of control. Been watching a recent reality show called 'hunted', it's no wonder they're able to spot and control vape mail. They reveal some of the government's tactics including apparently photographing pieces of mail as they're sorted and putting the data into a searchable database. That way if something is queried they can come up with a recipient list from a sending address or vice versa.

I also hate places that obscure their shipping charges until you're in the middle of ordering. Usually I try to find free shipping, if not I don't mind paying shipping provided it's reasonable. I prefer sites that are up front and allow people to enter a zip code and check shipping costs from their shopping cart rather than halfway through the payment process.

Then you find out shipping for a few small items is like $12, yea no thanks. Anymore I'll skip a site all together if they're shady about their shipping prices. If they have to hide them and aren't willing to put it up front in the shopping cart chances are because they're ridiculously high and figure if they catch people midway through processing the order they'll just say 'oh well' and continue on since they made it that far.
I agree with you 100% on the hidden and excessive shipping fee's. I think there should be strict laws against companies who use decptive practices to gauge consumers on excessive shipping rates! Fee Bay and vape supply dealers (Not all, but a lot) are the worst in my opinion. I've canceled many online vape and other orders because of that. Especially when the item(s) can fit into a small flat rate box only to be charged $20.00 for shipping!

Shawn

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Nice color on that mech.
Thanks Synphul. It's a sweet mod for sure. Too bad V.C. discontinued that particular finish due to inconsistencies with the color. But I find the veriant in color is what gives the mods character.

Shawn

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Finally got my G2 order put in at Vaporcube! :bingo:

Also ordered 4 Sony VTC5A's from liionwholesale.com

And 360mls of juice from TMAXX.

Gonna be rollin' in vapemail next week!:vapemail:

Thanks @gakudzu for the link to lion Wholesale. I'm all for supporting my local vape shop, but those VTC4 and 5 prices are too good to pass up! Especially when my local vape shop sells the VTC4's for $14.00 a piece!

Shawn

Last edited:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not sure yet which regulated mod im getting tonight but ill post up once I pull the trigger on something..just not sure which mod I want next:wait:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not sure yet which regulated mod im getting tonight but ill post up once I pull the trigger on something..just not sure which mod I want next:wait:
Went with a Pioneer4You IPV5 for $29.99...Bought a nano kit for one of my billow V2's and bought the Augvape Boreas.

VU Sponsors