Whats up with FA mini plastic bottles / tops break off

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone else experience this , what a pita . Sometimes you unscrew the top and the whole threaded part breaks off .

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never had that problem! You're not talking about the original bottles I'm guessing (no 'mini' sizes). Where did you get them from?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got the most recent from Bull City , last was Ecigxpress , both times it happened .

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the most recent from Bull City , last was Ecigxpress , both times it happened .

They both use different bottles, though - the BVC are in original bottles, and the ECX are rebottled. Both 10ml, right? Weird!

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wonder if they are the new bottles with the red caps ?

I've never had that happen either, but haven't had the ecigexpress new bottles with the red caps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That litle bottle looks a bit like the pure vapes bottles (or maybe the sample size from eliquid express? In any event, none of these are the orgininal bottles - but annoying just the same! Is it very cold where you are? I wonder whether freezing temps during shipping made them brittle?

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That litle bottle looks a bit like the pure vapes bottles (or maybe the sample size from eliquid express? In any event, none of these are the orgininal bottles - but annoying just the same! Is it very cold where you are? I wonder whether freezing temps during shipping made them brittle?
that would probably explain it.. those arent the original bottles either, wonder why bull city has those

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow! Never saw that happen before. Aside from leaky ones, I've only had the droppers stuck in the lid.

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

No, it's not cold where i'm at , odd why this happens.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I had ecigexpress do that before also. .......... the origonal FA ones get the little droppers stuck in the cap a lot . you have to becareful with them . when they get stuck in the cap I use little needle nose pliers to get it out. but ya I have had ecig bottles do that and I ended up ripping the bottle apart just like that. I thought it was because of my hulk type mussels but I guess it happens more often than we think

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
you not saying the ones in the photo came from bull city are you ? bull city only sells the original bottles and that would not happen with those bottles. where did those mini ones come from ?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had ecigexpress do that before also. .......... the origonal FA ones get the little droppers stuck in the cap a lot . you have to becareful with them . when they get stuck in the cap I use little needle nose pliers to get it out. but ya I have had ecig bottles do that and I ended up ripping the bottle apart just like that. I thought it was because of my hulk type mussels but I guess it happens more often than we think

You sound like a very impressive physical specimen , i'm muscular but not "hulk" like .

you not saying the ones in the photo came from bull city are you ? bull city only sells the original bottles and that would not happen with those bottles. where did those mini ones come from ?

I don't believe the two in the photo are from BC , BC's are different.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think Eliquid Mart sells sample sizes also - that's probably where the little bottles came from.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
wow.. i still have fa bottles from last year this time.. never had that happen.. :(

sorry VH!!:oops:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
wow.. i still have fa bottles from last year this time.. never had that happen.. :(

sorry VH!!:oops:

Sorry just isn't going to be good enough this time Smokie . First you sell me your most dangerous flavors and now this , extremely disgusted with your behavior.

ahh it had cola and zen garden.. anything else, VH???
wondering if.. no.. i have zen garden, mine didn't do it..
but i do not have cola.. do you have any more doing that??

Wait a while lol.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hasn't happened to my bottles from any of the vendors mentioned above.
I have had screwed up "safety" caps at times, but never had the actual bottle rip like that.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I have had screwed up "safety" caps at times, but never had the actual bottle rip like that.
thats why mine did that. the cap would not come off. just kept twisting till it ripped then poured it in glass .

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yep had it happen to my virgina, tuscan reserve and one super stinky flavor.... black fire.
Would not have been so bad but they at the time were nearly full and sloshed all over.

:( maybe I should change mine out into glass.. that sounds scary.. :oops:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never had that problem!

images (3).jpg

never happened to me either.

images.jpg

I've never had that happen either, but haven't had the ecigexpress new bottles with the red caps

images (1).jpg

Wow! Never saw that happen before.

images (4).jpg

images (2).jpg

Glad everyone is familiar with my situation , good grief .

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
giggles.. omg VH!! :D oh wow.. my sides are hurting from laughin.. ;):p:D

with you!! :D :D

i am not in any way saying it can not happen.. I just have been so far so lucky it has not happened to me..
but i do feel your pain, and loss and I hope that where ever you got those, the company would be willing to replace..

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was just bored playing around , thought you guys would think it's cute lol.

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well that's probably even worse than what happened to me this morning…squeezing some (delicious and not cheap) Ikenvape RY4 from one bottle into another from which I removed the nipple…and the nipple on the upturned full one bursts off and juice spews all over me and my desk. Thanks to the miracle of droppers and some patience I got probably 2/3 of it back in the bottle. But godamnit. I guess I may have squeezed too hard but that really shouldn't happen, man.

Now I smell like it too. And mishaps like this is one reason I don't DIY lol. I would need a hazmat suit.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i did.. still laughing over your post.. :D
hands of steel i tell ya!! :p

I put it together yesterday and decided not to post it because i could not find the smilees i really wanted to use , if i found them you would of fell out of your chair for sure , these smilees were sub par to me but glad you got a kick out of it.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
:p:D haha!! :rolleyes: Smoky doesnt need any more mishaps, spills, nor falls.. :D

It's good that i couldn't find the smilees i really wanted then because i would of bet the house it would of brought the house down , there's no doubt in my mind lol.

VU Sponsors