Become a Patron!

What's the last Movie you saw?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forgetting Sarah Marshall.. huma huma anuka apua. The fish of Hawaii. It's just funny to hear that dude say it. Lol

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Need something on the lighter side we watched Dolittle and had some laughs. Laughter is the best Medicine

MV5BMDNkODA5ZGQtODczOS00OTQxLThhMTItMjk0ZmNhMDM0YjNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_SY1000_SX675_AL_.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
An oldie but a goodie...

The Longest Day

D-Day flick with John Wayne, Richard Burton, Burt Lancaster, Robert Mitchum, Eddie Albert, Red Buttons, and a bunch more.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The Usual Suspects. (1995) Gabriel Byrne, Kevin Spacey, Stephen Baldwin plus others. Great cast and story.

If you haven’t seen it, you should. It’s one of my all time favorite movies.

Last edited:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tonight I'm going to be watching How It Ends, thanks to Utorrent ;)

I'm not expecting to like it as I find modern movies a bore for the most part. But I just found out about it and saw some clips.

I figured, for the price I paid, I got nuthin' to lose lol.

How_It_Ends_%28film%29.png

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tonight I'm going to be watching How It Ends, thanks to Utorrent ;)

I'm not expecting to like it as I find modern movies a bore for the most part. But I just found out about it and saw some clips.

I figured, for the price I paid, I got nuthin' to lose lol.

How_It_Ends_%28film%29.png
Let me know how it ends. Lol. I've seen that one a few times

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just watched The Valhalla Murders on Netflix, which is not a movie. But it’s a really good crime story set in Iceland.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
GD netflix didn't send me a movie for last week :cuss2:. i have been with them around 20 years and i get treated like a 4th class customer. i may need to learn streaming, but idk anything about it so it scares me. i MUST HAVE 1080p and idk if streaming can do it reliably, if at all.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let me know how it ends. Lol. I've seen that one a few times

The ending left much to be desired as did the whole movie, really.

But I guess you'll have that with made-for-Nexflix movies, which are technically the same as "made-for-TV" movies when it really comes down to it.

It reinforces my opinion that new movies suck. Thankfully you can still get them for free. They aren't worth a penny IMHO.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
GD netflix didn't send me a movie for last week :cuss2:. i have been with them around 20 years and i get treated like a 4th class customer. i may need to learn streaming, but idk anything about it so it scares me. i MUST HAVE 1080p and idk if streaming can do it reliably, if at all.

I'm surprised Netflix still sends discs in the mail, TBH.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't know they did either.
Been streaming for years. Netflix, Hulu, disney+, and had shudder for a while. All horror all the time but a lot of foreign films. Hard to read and watch.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tonight's feature...

The Way Back 2010

Once of the few modern movies I actually love. Can't say how many times I watched it in the last 3 years.

You can watch it free on a reduced until youtube removes it. lol

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Tonight...

Carnival of Souls (aka Corridors of Evil)

Hey, check out Mr. Spinks!!! And, Deranged Visions on YT. They’re my friends and upload a lot of cool movies.

There should be a “premiere” on Wednesday.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Tonight's feature...

The Way Back 2010

Once of the few modern movies I actually love. Can't say how many times I watched it in the last 3 years.

You can watch it free on a reduced until youtube removes it. lol

That looks great. When I tapped on your link it had not available in my region, Australia. A search pulled up a different movie with the same title. But it did when I put in 2010 show the one you linked. I dont have internet other than my phone and it has very limited data so movies I watch are either on TV or from our local library which you can order for nothing to watch DVDs, but with lock down they are closed until its all over.
But this is the other title of the same name which when I can I will order to watch as well. Thanks for the link, will eventually get 2 that seem like great movies. I love watching movies and am really missing those we get from our library, as well as the lovely ladies who we know that work there. Missing a lot of people right now that are a usual part of our lives prior to covid. Which I dont doubt we all are.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was just searching a torrent site for some movies I've been wanting to download and came across the move that appears to have been released just 5 days ago called Corona Zombies. :giggle:

I won't be downloading it but I thought it was kinda funny to see it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12098392/
Storyline:
Ditsy damsels in distress, toilet paper famine, inept world leaders, mass-media gone wild, a virus from Hell and hordes of ghouls hungry for human flesh combine in Full Moon's maniacal horror comedy hybrid CORONA ZOMBIES. Part irreverent satire, part gonzo Italian zombie movie remix, all Full Moon mania, CORONA ZOMBIES takes aim at the madness surrounding the crazy times we're all living in and delivers the funniest - and most controversial - exploitation movie of the year.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
netflix is finally sending a movie. Uncut Gems.
Saw that in the theater when it first came out.
I can honestly say, I wasn't impressed.
It was a strange movie.
Was weird to see Adam sandler do something not comedy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Saw that in the theater when it first came out.
I can honestly say, I wasn't impressed.
It was a strange movie.
Was weird to see Adam sandler do something not comedy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

it didn't get good reviews. but some people said it was good = yeah, i know. but sometimes i like oddball movies.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bloodshot, wasn't sure about this one before watching it, but really enjoyed it, well worth the watch :)

HoiZLir.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Finally got around to watching Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Boy, Carrie Fisher must have nine lives with as much time as she had in this.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i love Riddick also, great movie. i have it on Blu-Ray, i need to watch it again, and i almost never watcha movie a second time. View attachment 158965

I have a box set with Pitch Black and The Chronicles of Riddick. Those are two of my all time favorites. He’s such a great character and Vin is perfect in that part.

These flicks are so worth watching over, imho.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Watched Bloodshot last night and to be honest I was expecting it to be better.

MV5BYjA5YjA2YjUtMGRlNi00ZTU4LThhZmMtNDc0OTg4ZWExZjI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUyNjI3NzU@._V1_SY1000_SX800_AL_.jpg

VU Sponsors