Become a Patron!

What's the best tank out right now ?

steamer861

Member For 4 Years
To just come out and ask "what is the best tank" don't really work any more :( There are a lot! of tanks & they all work in different ways for people.
IMO you have to define what is the best tank for me. There are a lot of factors in deciding what is going to be the best tank for you.
First you have to decide what exactly your looking for this tank to do. Narrow down your options to tanks that fit your vaping style.
To be honest from there you really have to try them your self, at this point no one's opinion but your's matters :)

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you think the new class of RTA's, like the Boreas, Alleria, and Ijoy Tornado require very customized builds to perform, and that the appeal is exclusively for those who can tap into the potential these tanks offer?

Also, in the past week alone, we have the TF-RTA and Herakles RTA. The Herk is 25 mm wide and holds 6 ml.

Opinions?
It's kind of like buying a Porsche or Ferrari just to stick below the speed limit. Where that analogy breaks down is that these tanks aren't all that expensive, I think $40 for the Boreas. But outside of potentially better wicking, you won't really see improvements over the previous generation of RTAs if you're not utilizing the main feature which is the lovely large build decks.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you think the new class of RTA's, like the Boreas, Alleria, and Ijoy Tornado require very customized builds to perform, and that the appeal is exclusively for those who can tap into the potential these tanks offer?

Also, in the past week alone, we have the TF-RTA and Herakles RTA. The Herk is 25 mm wide and holds 6 ml.

Opinions?
No, I don't! I have a Boreas, and I originally put clapton coils in it but replaced them with regular 24g ss spaced coils (the claptons were too hot). Most definitely the best RTA I've vaped to date!

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a convert to the Boreas. Loving everything about this tank. Build quality and design are excellent. Flavor and clouds are impressive. Build deck is ginormous and stupid-easy to build and wick. Literally have not been able to throw enough power at it to induce a dry hit. 8ml capacity too, and you're gonna need it. It is my new daily driver-carry everywhere-workhorse.

TFv4 is now in the vape drawer with my unused rda's. Don't think I'll touch it again. It cannot compare to the Boreas on any measurable level.

Still like my Bellus very much as well, but compared to the Boreas the Bellus has a tiny deck and barely any chimney clearance. It's more challenging to build and wicking is a bit of an art. Still nice looking and provides a tasty cloudy vape though.

Also have an og Goblin mini which my wife uses. Tinyist deck, so no fancy builds, small juice capacity; but it is extremely flavorful and puts out a respectable level of cloud considering it's flavor chaser nature. Not nearly enough capacity for me, but my wife can make a half tank last a month so it works well for her.

VU Sponsors