Become a Patron!

Whats next ?

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey guys i been vaping on a kanger tech mini subox mini with a 3000 MAh Lg Hg2 18650 battery. Got my dad to stop smoking and buy himself a JOYETECH EVIC VTC MINI 60W FULL KIT with the same battery . Both of the devices are great but I want more clouds better flavor what else can i buy????

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those devices are good and will handle different tanks...
For more flavor and clouds you should look into new tanks.
Skim the Subtank wars thread.
You want a one of them...
Herackles, Starr, Tobeco super tank, VCT Etc....

Sent from my shoe phone using Tapa Toe Pro 4

DomoVU

Member For 4 Years
If it has to be a Tank, I highly recommend the SMOK TFV4. Don't even think about running it less than 60-75 Watts though.

Personally, I like the Quad Core coil more than the triple coil the full kit also comes with.

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am a noob keep that in mind I got recommended a iPV3-Li 165W or a IPV D2 75 wat with a titan Aspire Triton Tank... What do you guys think ?

DomoVU

Member For 4 Years
I am a noob keep that in mind I got recommended a iPV3-Li 165W or a IPV D2 75 wat with a titan Aspire Triton Tank... What do you guys think ?
The Titan has great flavour but I don't get nearly the amount of Vapor I get from the TFV4.

Bare in mind it's actually 24.5mm not 22mm wide, so it pairs well with the SMOK xCube or the Koopor Mini or similar 25mm Box Mod.

The Herakles tank is a great subtank if you're looking for a 22mm.

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Domo I am sorry for my lack of knowledge but what do you mean by 24.5mm wide. What is the length for ?

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really want to learn about everything OHMS and all the other stuff like type of tanks titanium and what not ! I am willing to learn and start building

DomoVU

Member For 4 Years
Domo I am sorry for my lack of knowledge but what do you mean by 24.5mm wide. What is the length for ?
The "standard" size for most Subtanks is 22mm and Box Mods like the IPV D2 fit this sized tank. Using the TFV4 on the D2 would be a bad pairing.

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok so if i wanted to go with the PV3-Li 165W what tank should i get ?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey guys i been vaping on a kanger tech mini subox mini with a 3000 MAh Lg Hg2 18650 battery. Got my dad to stop smoking and buy himself a JOYETECH EVIC VTC MINI 60W FULL KIT with the same battery . Both of the devices are great but I want more clouds better flavor what else can i buy????
When I'm in the mood to blow thick clouds nothing beats dripping on either the Dark Horse or Doge RDA's...
I have various subtanks I vape when I'm too lazy to drip..lol
288312a2f480ddb7aa1c0c85de6dfb01.jpg

The Dark Horse at 75-80w is my favorite for good clouds like this one seen here..
af17fa3cc36d4ba15394710497896293.jpg

I vape these 5 basic mods in rotation..
RDA's for clouds and the tanks when I'm watching a football game (lazy, lol)
The little black D2 on the end has become my favorite driving or out and about...vaping has not only got me off smoking those nasty cigs but has become a very enjoyable hobby as well..

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is a great collection you have there smack I want to learn how to make a build to drip. Thanks domo I thought Myvapestore was a scam. I just want the best combo for around 140$ mod and tank for good flavor but thick big clouds.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a great collection you have there smack I want to learn how to make a build to drip. Thanks domo I thought Myvapestore was a scam. I just want the best combo for around 140$ mod and tank for good flavor but thick big clouds.
Thanks...
I started out with mechs, learned about ohms law and battery safety before I started wrapping my own builds...
Then when the 150w IPV3 came out I started using box mods...got the two IPV4's a few months ago and just got the little power-packed 75w IPVD2...
But I would suggest learning a bit about ohms law and have a working knowledge of basic electronics before trying to build a RDA/RTA ...its pretty involved, and of course, it's always saftey first..good luck and vape on!

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks man Ill be buying a Istick 100W not sure what tank ? I heard to get mutation X4 and go to a shop so they can help me build it or a Aspire Triton Tank. I just want good flavor and big thick clouds.

Aspire Triton tank, and Kangertech sub tank mini goes with the istick 100W..
My boyfriend ordered the istick 100W with the triton for a good deal from csvape.com and he is very happy with it..

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered the mutation X4 the flavor is soo much better when dripping . Still researching a box mod ??

VU Sponsors