Become a Patron!

What's for dinner?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tiki got a dish of Canidae Grain Free PURE Limited Ingredient Diet Pate With Chicken, with a side of Methimazole. Teehee.

It got nommed, she got her pill and everyone is happy.
cat-eating.gif

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Spiked some leftover beef stew with curry powder, garlic powder, and some cream.

KGMTtKq.jpg

I'd wanted some baguette along with but forgot to buy any. So, crackers it is.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not dinner, but I just made this for brunch:

IMG_5080.jpg

Sausage, egg, and cheddar cheese on toast with sauteed veggies = yummy.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! It's fun and easy brekky food, but has sneeky veggies too.
I only ate half of it, so don't have to make anything for tomorrow morn...wooo!

Mmmm, OK you win. :D

Don't know about winning, but it was good.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made some chicken Marsala yesterday, leftovers tonight.....I'm on a curry gig.
I saw these youtube videos of people making tandori ovens out of big clay flower pots surrounded by sand...doesn't look to hard to make.....thought I'd give it a go this summer...make some fresh nan in it. and kebabs.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I saw these youtube videos of people making tandori ovens out of big clay flower pots surrounded by sand...doesn't look to hard to make.....thought I'd give it a go this summer...make some fresh nan in it. and kebabs.
Great idea...!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know it's not dinner, but this weekend I'll be making another batch of Seville Orange marmalade.with star anise cardamon and burbon.The Seville oranges are only in season for about 6 weeks...

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't look at this thread any longer this evening....making me think about what I can toss together before bed.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This evening will be one of my alltime favorites in an oven proof dish... boiled and drained fresh white cabbage shavings in fairly thick milk sauce covered with a layer of baked minced meat covered with a layer of mashed potatos covered with bread-crumbs and butter shavings. It's nothing all that complicated nor anything fancy even though it is really delicious; it just needs to stay in the preheated oven for ~45 minutes so it slowly sets after the moisture starts to slowly evaporate and so it won't be mushy, whilst keeping an eye on temperature so the sauce doesn't start bubbling up through the top, and of course subtly grilling it for a nice golden crust.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This evening will be one of my alltime favorites in an oven proof dish... boiled and drained fresh white cabbage shavings in fairly thick milk sauce covered with a layer of baked minced meat covered with a layer of mashed potatos covered with bread-crumbs and butter shavings. It's nothing all that complicated nor anything fancy even though it is really delicious; it just needs to stay in the preheated oven for ~45 minutes so it slowly sets after the moisture starts to slowly evaporate and so it won't be mushy, whilst keeping an eye on temperature so the sauce doesn't start bubbling up through the top, and of course subtly grilling it for a nice golden crust.
a sort of sheperd's pie.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I asked for well done...wtf?
e22c90403245bf2a2224ded833a24b8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Leftovers.....gotta do it, don't even know what it is yet.....the suspense is killing me....here we go.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm having cheese sticks. Frozen cheese sticks. :grumpy:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Leftovers.....gotta do it, don't even know what it is yet.....the suspense is killing me....here we go.
Lay down and close your eyes...
Now try to clear your mind of all thought...
You're now now drifting among a sea of memories...
Now, concentrate on only one memory...
Fucking yesterday! What did you have for dinner last night?

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lay down and close your eyes...
Now try to clear your mind of all thought...
You're now now drifting among a sea of memories...
Now, concentrate on only one memory...
Fucking yesterday! What did you have for dinner last night?
:giggle::giggle:
Yesterday.....:facepalm:
Pork cutlet, more fried taters and greany beany....

VU Sponsors