VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm about to hit ONE OF RENTER HES TOO DAMN LOUD

VAPE ON

Bro2032

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm running the Crown RBA, with vertical titanium on the D2, at .28 ohms, 40w @ 500°.. The Rx is the stock .25 ohm Crown coil, 58w @ 520°.. Homebrew strawberry custard in the D2, and Peach in the Rx...
7414d7e2a2a8d5815ec51d42288e8bc4.jpg

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cup o' strong coffee, Crius v3 on top of my XCube 2 (shoot, I need to update firmware today, thanks for reminding me). I mucked up my Crius last night, warped a little bit on one of the juice flow holes. So I get to work on fixing that up, new one (SS) coming in a few days. Got a wicked head cold, so I feel like crap.

Thanks for letting me air.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, you're just behind. 1.093 has been out a loooooong time (in vape years). ;)
Story of my life hehe - day late, dollar short. I just got the Cube last week, so... yep. You're right. (Aug-Oct this year, that's pretty long in the vape game)

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice vujim. A vaper AND a roaster. My iroast bit the dust after 10 years...I had actually learned to make that thing dance. Now it's the hot air popper for a while until I break down and buy a decent drum roaster. Problem is, vaping is VERY expensive.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sigelei 150 with an Aromamizer 6ml on it running a 0.2 ohm, 24 gauge Kanthal build at 42 watts. And a Mutation X V1 with a 0.4 ohm build at 45 watts on a Sigelei 75. Using DIY juice in both.

Still getting to know the Aromamizer, but it's becoming a really good vape :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sluggin down a red bull and eating fruitloops...I got 6 wraps of rusty barbed wire running it off a tractor battery....I had a rough night I need an eye opener.....

actually a DIY absinthe on my hellfire at 1 ohms.

Last edited:

spawny

Member For 4 Years
vtc mini with tfv4 mini clapton and a sample box of charlie noble admiral's reserve. Loving the ry4 bottle.

VU Sponsors