Become a Patron!

What would be the best MOD for me?

I have had Eleaf IStick TC40's for a long time but I have the TFV12 Prince Tank and I am looking for a good mod (The mod DOES NOT have to use the TFV12Prince Tank as I have been told SMOK ® is bad for some reason.) What is the best mod there is (either for my tank if it isn't bad because I find it okay) or how do I find out which one is best for me? My requirements are in no particular order: It should be aesthetically pleasing, 2. It should have high wattage, 3. It should have a nice LCD display (this kind of goes with #1 but it is important), and 4. It should (doesn't have to but it would be nice) if it had different ohms of coils available. I would like at the very very least 100 watts.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have had Eleaf IStick TC40's for a long time but I have the TFV12 Prince Tank and I am looking for a good mod (The mod DOES NOT have to use the TFV12Prince Tank as I have been told SMOK ® is bad for some reason.) What is the best mod there is (either for my tank if it isn't bad because I find it okay) or how do I find out which one is best for me? My requirements are in no particular order: It should be aesthetically pleasing, 2. It should have high wattage, 3. It should have a nice LCD display (this kind of goes with #1 but it is important), and 4. It should (doesn't have to but it would be nice) if it had different ohms of coils available. I would like at the very very least 100 watts.
All my very arguable opinions:

1> "...TFV12 Prince Tank..."
Nothing wrong with this sub-ohm tank, though of course, there are numerous ones out there.

2> "What is the best mod there is...?"
No such thing. :)

3> "...how do I find out which one is best for me?"
Try a bunch. :) BUT, you can narrow that down some.

4> "...It should be aesthetically pleasing,"
Only you can say what looks good to you. Seriously.

5> "It should have high wattage."
Too many to name if by "high" wattage, you mean like over 100. Not all run consistently at the high limit they claim though.

6> "It should have a nice LCD display..."
This also is a bit subjective and there are as many as there are mod manufacturers. Except for some exceptionally bad ones, they can all be said to be "nice" to somebody.

7> "It should (doesn't have to but it would be nice) if it had different ohms of coils available. I would like at the very very least 100 watts"
The resistance and available coils are a function of the tank. Not the mod. Not on any vaguely new regulated one anyway. Pretty much any tank with a 510 connector (which means pretty much all of them today) will work with any mod also having a 510 connector. (which means pretty much all of them too.)

If you're looking for a great mod that meets all these requirements for under 50 bux, the Smoant Cylon is still a great choice. (again, in my opinion.)

A bit newer, the Innokin Proton.

Of course there are numerous others and I'm sure folks will have more great suggestions. Just be sure you get good batteries and if you're really looking to live at 100 watts or above, you definitely want at least a dual battery device.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is my Cylon with a stainless steel Prince on it. I use the rebuildable deck with the tank. I don't have a Proton.
cyprince.jpg

EDIT: Man I wish I had netter lighting here.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What is the best mod there is

The best MOD today most probably will be replaced by the next one tomorrow................ Decide on something you like and then asking about it is my best advice.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
VooPoo Drag would be a good place to start. Works with the Prince, 157w Max, looks good, and the screen is easy to read and maneuver.

Muilisx

Member For 1 Year
My first vape was a Smok V8 Stick. Used it for like 8 months. Second was a Smok G-Priv 2 which I had for about 2 to 3 weeks and sold it. Now I'm waiting on my Vaporesso Polar Kit to come.

I really have bad to say about Smok. Yes, I've heard mixed things but my personal experience I've never had any issues. I'm just ready to move on and try different brands. Going to be sticking with the Polar for a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors