Become a Patron!

What will happen for vaping industry?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Perhaps, but I am kind of like when pigs fly on that.

what it comes down to, is just how bad anti vape money gets to him. no, he is not taking any kind of anti vape money. but antti vape is paying people to influence him. the good part, he is pro jobs.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what it comes down to, is just how bad anti vape money gets to him. no, he is not taking any kind of anti vape money. but antti vape is paying people to influence him. the good part, he is pro jobs.
If he waters down the deeming regs he will lose more vots from anti vapers maybe?
although I am not sure he could do anything to really lose many of those who voted for him last time...

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If he waters down the deeming regs he will lose more vots from anti vapers maybe?
although I am not sure he could do anything to really lose many of those who voted for him last time...

who knows, even those that claim to probably don't. i would say that the vape issue is going to have pretty much no sway either way.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't have to throw Donnie under the bus, he is well aware of that location. Iran may keep him busy enough not to sign anything for a while....:devil:

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I expect there will be another legal challenge and would not be surprised if the FDA agreed to it needing further 6 to 12 mos to make the regs more workable , which would of course would move this past the election.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In 6-12 months vaping will be half dead from state and local regs anyway.
Possible nic taxes, etc.

And will the court let the FDA delay any longer?

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In 6-12 months vaping will be half dead from state and local regs anyway.
Possible nic taxes, etc.

And will the court let the FDA delay any longer?
there will have to be a stay or the deeming regs dropped while new ones written either way ot before the election. And then again I may be completely wrong. I am not sure the feds can do anything about the states unless someone can show rights are being denied. I am not a lawyer but have seen stranger things happen.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there will have to be a stay or the deeming regs dropped while new ones written either way ot before the election. And then again I may be completely wrong. I am not sure the feds can do anything about the states unless someone can show rights are being denied. I am not a lawyer but have seen stranger things happen.
Why will new ones be written?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why does every congress feel the need to pass more laws, like we don't have enough.
Laws enabling the Deeming regs were passed years ago.
Strange thing is the Deeming regs and the laws enabliing it were supposed to take politics out of tobacco regulation...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I would like to see a constitutional ammendment limiting the number of laws we have to what we have when it is passed. And all laws be single subject.

Want a new law you have to kill an old one.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Laws enabling the Deeming regs were passed years ago.
Strange thing is the Deeming regs and the laws enabliing it were supposed to take politics out of tobacco regulation...
Politics free, no corruption, no lobbying and no corporate jobs waiting. Sounds like utopia....

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And I would like to see a constitutional ammendment limiting the number of laws we have to what we have when it is passed. And all laws be single subject.

Want a new law you have to kill an old one.
and term limits, somethings will never happen....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Politics free, no corruption, no lobbying and no corporate jobs waiting. Sounds like utopia....
Only for us peons.
Not for those in power.
While we are at it limit campaign spending for each federal office.
Say a rep is 2 million, senator 10 million, president 100 million or some such.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Only for us peons.
Not for those in power.
While we are at it limit campaign spending for each federal office.
Say a rep is 2 million, senator 10 million, president 100 million or some such.
all great ideas, congress will never go for it......:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my view any delay is a good one. Reason being that the only thing that makes any difference is public perception and opinion because that is what determines elections.

While anything is possible, I'm inclined to believe that ignorance driven public opinion of vaping has reached it's low point and can only improve from here. That takes time. The FDA, CDC and the anti vaping Reich that uses them can't hide behind mystery and uncertainty anymore. Even they now are pretty much forced to concede what we've been saying all long about this outbreak and the emerging data is not supporting their flavor narrative. Therefore any delay is a time buying good one.
==========================
We'll never see term limits. The last time it was seriously floated was when Gingrich and his crew made a push and the Democrats quite brilliantly responded with a public call for retroaction for them to support it.
Ok, you want term limits? Then let's make them retroactive so that if you have been in office longer than the limit in the bill you are required to resign your seat by refusing nomination during the next election cycle. Because after all, that's how long you think somebody should be in office right?
Needless to say, it died without even a vote because politicians are lying, duplicitous, two faced hypocrites. Regardless of party.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Jai will always be Jai and I think I would have done a better job in this conversation, but this video IS highly instructive.

It was hard to understand what they were saying. But it is crazy if this is how “testing” is done.

VU Sponsors