Become a Patron!

What type of vape products people use most?

ejuicestore

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello people,

Hope all are doing well. What type of vape products people like most. Rather is nicotine or non-nicotine vape products.

Waiting for your all thoughts to know about this.

Thanks in advance. Let's discuss here.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Think me & wife remain in a continual state of could be, we could be better or we could be worse. How we do? Well, I suppose we do at times. :)

Not sure what kind of vaping products are most used by people. I have no desire to know as what others choose having in their lives, or not is generally not my concern. I do not ask. I have no reason or motive to ask.

Can say I use ejuice with nicotine in it. Don't see much need to discuss it at length with someone,though. Not much to discuss at any rate. What discussing of it I have felt compelled to do can be found herein. You can use the site's search to locate that. Don't feel like repeating myself.

This response isn't intended as mean, nasty. Apologies if it seems that.

sheperd80

Member For 4 Years
Definitely non-nicotine products mr ejuicestore...lol. Stock nothing but non-nicotine juice and youll make a killing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I usually fail to be included in any demographics. Several different survey sites I try to stir up a little income at are always pointing that out. "We're sorry no surveys seem to match your interests." It's the polite way of saying you don't fit in anywhere. Marketers don't want to market to you, if marketers don't want to fool with you, you don't fit in.

I am even a misfit among misfits, not fitting in with them too well either. See lots of folks doing the gaming stuff, some doing cosplay, some hang gliding, biking, whatever. I just cannot find joy in anything like that. To me it is distractions between work. Seems all I'm keen for is work. Told my wife a few nights ago I couldn't figure out what to get into. Her response was I ought to go clean out the fridge crisper drawers, which took me all of ten minutes inclusive of wiping down the fridge under them. I replied back after I had finished that, wiped off counters and stove, "done, next?"

She came in and saw just because I was able to do it quickly didn't mean I skimped. The work was done proper. "You're too fast" she told me. "I just get it done, move on" I told her. I wasn't looking to go clean as I'd already been cleaning and gotten a lot of housework done that day. I was looking for something fun. Trouble is I can't find anything that is fun to me. I get bored too quickly, get a good handle on whatever and then toss it aside out of boredom returning again. I'm just not wired right inside, not been since birth. And it bites toe jam. Everybody else gets fun, not me.

What is that to someone asking about what most vapers use? Well, I can enjoy unflavored juice with nicotine. I keep everything moderate and simple. I don't fit the "trendy" image expected. So then these marketers offer infinitives for getting marketing info. I'm really not too enthralled by any of the incentives. Sure, like everyone I don't mind cash but that's simply practical. There's no fun there. No fun repeating oneself either as this redundancy proves.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors