Become a Patron!

What to expect from 101 Vape and returning faulty Mods

Hello All,

I'm new to here and was hoping you vapin' ninjas could help me out. Anyone have any experience returning/exchanging a mod from 101 Vape. I'm starting to sweat because they do not have a phone number to call and they have some bad reviews out there. Here is what happened.... I made two orders one for tanks and coils and the second for a 150W sigelei and some RDAs. One of the tanks I bought was a herakles tank (the orders were a week apart). On Saturday I received the Sigelei and threw in the batteries. I then went to screw on the Herakles tank and half way screwing it it is just stopped and got stuck. Here I was pumped to us a brand new tank and Mod and it was stuck. Also the mod had a slight cosmetic scratch. I feel I got a bad mod or a clone or something because I could not get the tank off. After using some elbow grease (AND NO TOOLS) I got the tank off but the damn mod stripped the threads on the tank and Mod. I sent a message to 101 Vape and they responded promptly with a request for pics of the threads. Well I did my best to take a pic of something I can barely see myself let alone through a IPhone camera and sent that back to them... That was last night at 9pm and now I still have not received any type of response.

Can anyone let me know if I just wasted 100 plus bucks on faulty stuff or if they will make good. I only had the tank for 9 days and the Mod for 4-6 hours.

Any advice would be great thanks!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
101 is pretty kick ass.
Not sure on this but suggest you do not go all mental on em.

Thanks @BigNasty for the prompt response! I totally get that they might have a small customer service department and I don't want to be that crazy dude. But I am super bummed out that my sig mod and tank are now toast all within the first 5 mins of trying to light it up. I don't think they are going to screw me over but I just want that 150w that everyone has been telling me to try and I'll love.

@AmandaD Thanks for the number but that is a fax line. I tried it on Monday and it rings then goes to the old school dial up internet noise.

Fingers crossed this Vaper gets a happy ending.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@AmandaD Thanks for the number but that is a fax line. I tried it on Monday and it rings then goes to the old school dial up internet noise.

Fingers crossed this Vaper gets a happy ending.

Hold on - I found another one - let me check for you! (btw, a lot of small businesses have a number that is both fax/voice - you might try the number several times to see if it'll switch over)
760-929-VAPE

@Amanda Thanks for the help. Same issues with that number. I will try it again later tonight and give an update. I am just concerned that i was receiving prompt (within hours) responses to my emails thru their site now nothing.

@Zeus Can you offer me any insights as to how to get my mod and tank exchanged quickly so I can brag about how great 101 Vape is and keep spending my pay checks there :)

UPDATE

I just received and email from 101 Vape.

"Please send it back to us at our PO Box and we will check it out. Make sure to have your name and order number (9 letters) on the outside of the package. Once received we will inspect it, verify the defect and send out a replacement. This RMA is valid for 7 days."

Just dropped off the at the Post and I DID have to pay for shipping. I have a message out to 101 asking if they will repay me for the shipping cost and if one RMA will cover both the tank and mod (I hope so because I shipped both back together).

I will be honest all the flak they are getting about poor Customer Service seems to be unwarranted. I'm sure they are a small shop and don't have a ton of employees.

I'll let ya'll know what they say about the Mod and Tank and if they send me new ones. I'll also give you a time table but so far it has been 4 days from first message to me mailing it back and that is including a Saturday and Sunday. Pretty impressive but if they end up rejecting my mod and tank it will still cause this vaper to never want to work with them again.

In the meantime, I'm optimistic and chuck up those clouds ninjas.

VU Sponsors