Become a Patron!

What Tanks fit What?

So, I'm relatively new to vaping. Started from pens, and recently got my first Clearomizer. I know this may sound like a stupid question, but I've never seen the answer to it anywhere. I see people and shops just selling tanks and stuff, and how do you know if a certain tank would fit yours? Like, the aspire Atlantis for example, is there only a certain kind of battery or mod or what that could fit that? It's just confusing me lol.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need a mod with a 510 connection to fit most tanks. These are slightly different from the ego style pens that you may have started with (the small sticks), but are the most commonly used connectors for tanks. Pretty much any box that you buy (but not all mechanical tube mods) will take the Atlantis or other subohm tank.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
510 connector is a smallish threaded hole on the mod that the tank screws into. Most mods and tanks will have 510 connector.

Ego connector is threads that a clearo will screw over. Larger diameter and mostly found on ego type pens.

It doesn't matter much as there are adapters. What matters more, in basic terms, is the watts the mod can handle. Most all regulated mods will have 510 connector.

Welcome to the forum.

VU Sponsors