Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

2CAWKS

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
I love the way YouTube works sometimes, found this gem and a few others in my recommended list this morning.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hold the guitars and the vocals in my music, please

2CAWKS

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Thank you @zephyr I've listened through about half of their songs on YouTube already, I'm really enjoying it. I think this is my favorite so far.

2CAWKS

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Have you heard their album In a Reverie? It's the only one of theirs I really, really like

This is my 2nd favorite band of all-time

I can't say for certain I've listened to the whole album, but my egg donor loved them so I'm sure I've heard most of the songs on the album.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@Belladona I'm listening to Comalies now, I think I might like this one all the way through. I used to play In a Reverie on repeat though when I started learning to build coils...I might get out the drill now and see what happens

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You crazy! I mean, if you like Primus... they're a weird taste, and it's dangerous to go weird/atonal live but they do it

Ha ha yea I'd love to see them. I was actually wrong when I posted that. I was thinking NOFX. They have an album called I heard they suck live. I figured it out and just left my comment. Lol

VU Sponsors