What song are you playing right now?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That time of year again. Miss you bro.

Beautiful.

Reminded me of this one.

To me that says a lot as I think Mike Ness rises to the level of Johnny Cash. Been liking a lot of what I hear of Avenged Sevenfold. Me mixing them with Social D, yeah, compliment. :)

*chuckles* As though my opinion over music makes for shit. *lol* I'm just a half deaf tune missing old scrag hound what likes twang, twang, tump, twang, thump, thump. *grins, chuckles*

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Believe it or not (Rench) from (Gangstagrass) turned me onto him.

And here's a song completely unrelated to this conversation,but I believe should be heard at least once by everybody.

I watched his tv show, that's how I was turned on by him, LOL. Stupid asses took his show off :cuss2:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cool remake of this song...

Crap. I bet the non-spooky kids of YouTube, Google *ahem* NSA took the video down. That bites toe jam.

Always surprises people that he can kiss his God fearing Christian mother with his mouth. In fact she encourages him to be as expressive as he can be. In some ways I can comprhend some of that dynamic. Think it breaks my mom's heart now that I tell her I'm in the "I don't know" to the "I don't think that's how it goes" camp. She seems to be all kinds of happy now going to a nice church, believing. Told her I'm happy for her and glad she has her faith, I sincerely am too. It though just isn't for me despite the fact I might still serve the Light in what I do know, think, believe. I reckon that's part of why artistry reflects life or life reflects art. And yes, I do think Manson creates art. Granted it isn't always what I can understand, admire ... still art none the less.

Last edited:

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I like this live version of this song, not the original members, but it sounds way better than when I saw them in the 90's

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I just found out he has left us and now listening to his stuff from the 70's. :vino:Fuck makes me feel old but I still think I am young in my head....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Doing a favor for a buddy today he reminded me of my good friend Wayne who passed away and listening to his playing just brings a tear to my eye because we miss you my friend~!

VU Sponsors