Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Trying to actually learn to play this. Got all the parts individually just putting them together. Been working on it for 3 days

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

A little death metal for the morning. Joined this band as their new drummer last week. Gonna be fun and a lot of work

Awesome-
Congrats!
Looking forward to seeing more videos with you and your band!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for posting that, never heard of them and they sound pretty good!
You're welcome! It's a catchy one. When I first heard it I thought it was okay, but the more you keep listening, the more you wanna sing along lol.

I can't remember how I found it exactly. I just know I was researching Myles Kennedy because I heard he has a really good voice.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For any fans of the movie "Rock Star," this is the original song and the same guy that sings in the actual movie. No, Mark Walberg can't really sing like that lol. The movie version, they added Zakk Wylde on guitar, which is obviously bad ass.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had this album since it's release and just today thought the chorus sounds like Chester Bennington from Linkin Park. Unless it was cut before he died I doubt it but damn it's close

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
wtf was that?

Wesley Willis. I think he is dead now but he was a retarded dude that played crazy ass songs on a Casio Keyboard that had the built in songs. He was amazing live and well known for head butting people until everyone bled. I was fortunate enough to have seen him many times. Very nice guy.

VU Sponsors