Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/27/entertainment/gregg-allman-obituary/index.html
Gregg Allman, a founding member of the Allman Brothers Band who overcame family tragedy, drug addiction and health problems to become a grizzled elder statesman for the blues music he loved, has died. He was 69.
Allman died due to liver cancer complications at his home in Savannah, Georgia, and he was "surrounded by his family and friends," Michael Lehman, Allman's longtime manager and close friend, told CNN.
He will be buried at Rose Hill cemetery in Macon, GA, though a funeral date has not yet been set, Lehman said.
According to a statement posted to his official website, Allman had struggled with many health issues over the past several years.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/27/entertainment/gregg-allman-obituary/index.html
Gregg Allman, a founding member of the Allman Brothers Band who overcame family tragedy, drug addiction and health problems to become a grizzled elder statesman for the blues music he loved, has died. He was 69.
Allman died due to liver cancer complications at his home in Savannah, Georgia, and he was "surrounded by his family and friends," Michael Lehman, Allman's longtime manager and close friend, told CNN.
He will be buried at Rose Hill cemetery in Macon, GA, though a funeral date has not yet been set, Lehman said.
According to a statement posted to his official website, Allman had struggled with many health issues over the past several years.
Huge loss for the music world. Gregg Allman was one of the really good ones.

VaporsMall

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Title pretty much sums it up... ALL genres of music welcome
photo_24867837.gif

If anyone can't link/embed the video..I'll be happy to do it for you...Just post the Artiest and Song

Keepin' it country

VaporsMall

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah me too, i like a little bit of everything, but definitely grew up on the 80s hair bands. Everytime i hear a song from then, i get nostalgic, man the big hair, short skirts, and boots.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
It was fifty years ago today the Beatles released- St Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (album) 6/1/1967

VU Sponsors