Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Music for gardening. I cranked this LP on my stereo yesterday while I raked dead grass & leaves, trimmed some plants, removed some dandelions and raked/swept my driveway and other stuff that required bad music.
My neighbors love me.

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Little 80"s beat going on....with a bit of techno....cool sound.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
The song was released on 16 August 1999.
Funny thing is every time I've ever played the song for somebody who hasn't heard it before they think it is an (Abba) song.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Little 80"s beat going on....with a bit of techno....cool sound.....

It's so much fun rolling in bed with a hot dame and keeping your clothes on...... I've done it more times than wanted....

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In 1989, artists from Pink Floyd, Queen, Rush, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Yes, Iron Maiden, Free and others joined forces to raise funds for people affected by the Armenian earthquake. Kerrang called it "the greatest array of hard rock talent every assembled".

Organised by Jon Dee, the remake featured David Gilmour, Brian May, Tony Iommi, Ritchie Blackmore, Alex Lifeson and Chris Squire on guitars. On vocals it had Ian Gillan, Bruce Dickinson, Paul Rogers and Bryan Adams. Keith Emerson and Geoff Downes played the keyboards and Roger Taylor played the drums.

This is the official promo video for the 2010 Wermut & Dee remix of the track. The song was released worldwide - it successfully raised funds to rebuild a children's music school in Gyumri in the Armenian earthquake zone. Today the new school teaches music to 220 children a year!

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been cranking Audioslave & SG vids through my plasma & stereo all day.
Gonna be some Louder Than Love cranking in the car.
25 years ago we used to bug my friend Kevin with this album.

VU Sponsors