What really makes a juice premium?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't care if the joose is pissed out by a golden unicorn that can only be found in and gathered by monks in the Tibetan mountains. I've sampled hundreds of juices, many of them hyped "premium" juices, and have yet to find a juice that I think is worth more than 20 bucks for a 30 ml bottle, if even that....YMMV....

I do , thats a no go for me.

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's the thing........anything you buy is priced at what the customers are willing to pay. As long as there are enough customers willing to pay more for their juice than for the gas they put in their car, it's gonna cost that much. I vape what I consider really good juice and, comparatively speaking, for a fair price (when compared to other juices available of equal quality). I also DIY and know what the material cost is. I use my DIY to keep my juice budget at a realistic level. just my 2 cents

alot of it is scam. shitty little strip mall companies mixing their own shit with bottom of the barrel ingredients and slapping a sticker on it that says premium

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Love seducejuice and go to my local jersey Devils and so far those are my favs I've tried zamplebox worth it

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most juices are just mix and go using bulk flavors from a handful of commercial food flavor manufacturers. We consider our juices premium because we have to make the flavors here and that takes lots of time. Most of our cost is in making the flavor extracts from botanical plants.(not chemical plants in china). Only after buying the organic plants and spending weeks turning them into a flavor extract can we start mixing and filling bottles which is where most juice suppliers start.

mikeulon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What is the best site to go for to get a large selection of premium e liquids? i love tasting different company's juices but haven't found a great site with a bunch of different eliquid lines

Check out dripclub.com

VU Sponsors