Become a Patron!

What Rda should I use?

gdovinty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently purchased a sigelei 150w and I was wondering what build and Rda I should use. I have the plume veil ,mutation v2 and the Igo w-6. I also have the kangertech subtank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any and all of those atties are good
What is it that you are trying to achieve?
Big clouds?
Big flavor?
Low ohm, or high ohm builds?
All the above?

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a .18 ohm quad coil build on my Mutation X V2 and it vapes great at 120 watts.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Fishee I prefer flavor over big clouds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Although I have never used an Igo w-6, what I would do is build a quad set up using some 28g wrapped 5 to 8 times each on a 3/32 size mandrel.
That would be the first build I would try if it were me. That's not saying it would produce, just saying it's what I would do:D

But regardless, I would be trying my builds on the Igo because I'm thinking you may get better results for flavor with that RDA.

YMMV

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Flavor over big clouds? Theres the Origen V2, Veritas, Magma, Marquis, Plume Veil, Tugboat V2... Take your pick. Oh, and the Derringer! Great little piece.

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Magma and derringer are my favorite flavor attys

magma has a dual micro coil build 9 wraps of 28 kanthal around a 3/32" bit wicked with organic Japanese cotton -clocks in around 0.8ohms...vape on a mech mod

derringer has a dual micro coil build 7 wraps of 26ga kanthal around a 2.5mm rod (close enough to 3/32") wicked with organic Japanese cotton -clocks in around 0.4ohms....vape on a mech mod

I also have a plume veil with a dual coil 26ga parallel build on (6 wraps around a 3/32") it clocks in at 0.37 vapes great around 45W

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The tugboat v2 is my go to addy. I love this thing.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
+1 for the Origen V2, PiTA to build on but it has amazing flavor over my Mutation X V3 or the CCI Militia

J.B.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have yet to try the veritas but out of the hobo, plume, magma, and derringer the hobo reigns supreme for flavor, plus you just can't beat the juice chamber.

The plume is close by though.

The derringer isn't even close IMO. I was quite disappointed by it....I get better flavor from a mephisto.

If you want thick dense flavor 24g is the way to go.

Good luck!

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want good airflow, great flavor, and NO LEAKS, try the Manta v2 RDA:

Best thing since sliced bread.

VU Sponsors