Depends on juice what I use, there not created equally

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My normal drip lines are 510 Vapers "Drip Ready", Merkury, Boosted, Pinup, Nick's, RnD, and People's Vape. I love Cashmere Millionaires, but they usually fall over at resistance less than .7ohms. I vape gennies at 40 watts....most everything else at 75. "Cartoons" by Merkury I'll rip at .5ohms/100w

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I must admit that I'm surprised with the results at 17 votes in!!!! I really thought there was a greater percentage of sub ohm'ers. I do love data! Great idea @SMOKIE

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My normal drip lines are 510 Vapers "Drip Ready", Merkury, Boosted, Pinup, Nick's, RnD, and People's Vape. I love Cashmere Millionaires, but they usually fall over at resistance less than .7ohms. I vape gennies at 40 watts....most everything else at 75. "Cartoons" by Merkury I'll rip at .5ohms/100w

I will have to try some of those juices. To be honest I only been trying lower ohms a few months and you guys taught me reading your post.... were lot of nights trying to make those damn coils. I like the hot juices and flavor but getting setup and right juices are a pain, I get really picky with flavor and when it comes out burnt I admit I want to throw it at the wall lol
thanks franciscan, i am going to save some of those brands

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Everything from 2.4ohm on the eRoll, 1.7ohm on my ego setups, 0.4ohm and 0.6ohm on my Foggers, everything from 0.4 - 0.2ohm on my tugboat drippers...long story short, I use all the ranges above on a regular basis, I can not properly vote!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I will have to try some of those juices. To be honest I only been trying lower ohms a few months and you guys taught me reading your post.... were lot of nights trying to make those damn coils. I like the hot juices and flavor but getting setup and right juices are a pain, I get really picky with flavor and when it comes out burnt I admit I want to throw it at the wall lol
thanks franciscan, i am going to save some of those brands
Be comforted in knowing that we ALL went through that process. Finding your "sweet spot" takes time, patience, practice, aneurysms, etc.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of the time I'm around 0.5 or 0.6
Got Sometimes higher, sometimes a bit lower. Just depends on what I'm vaping and what I'm vaping with.
But yeah, 0.5 or 0.6 almost all the time.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My Orchid uses dual 28 gauge 12 wraps at .9. My Plume Veil is currently sitting at .27, but takes 75 watts to heat quick enough.

#Sigelei

Last edited:
.18 to .22 I usually wrap dual nano coils and dragon wick them. If wicked properly then it's an awesome warm to hot vape with super flavor. I just keep em wet and they never taste burnt. Recently I have been vaping Rip Trippers custard e juices nana's cream and Mr. Rips are both excellent vaped warm to hot. It's like liquid crack!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

TwizzleCheeze

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
. 15-.5 on drippers and 1.5 on Russian 91 and other tanks.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After trying just about every configuration i could think of and countless coil types and sizes i settled on 1.2-1.8 for everything including dripper's. My main concern is the cleanest taste i could get and this is the range that provides that for me.

I also vape below 20 watts 99% of the time.

skocha361

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
0.7 right now on a mephisto clone. Waiting on some 26g to go lower.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If its over one ohm its shit in my books. 0.5 --> 0.1 is what i usually use. Right now my buddha has 0.2 build.

CloudPusher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Currently: Quasar- .3ohms, V12- .5ohms, Protank 3- .8ohms, Kayfun lite and mini- 1.5ohms

The Quasar has a single parallel build that is surounded by saturated cotton accept for the part facing the airslot. Big clouds and amazing flavour! That build will remain exclusive for my Quasar. Still waiting for the Veritas 1:1 clone to show up to see what works best for it.

CloudPusher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
.18 to .22 I usually wrap dual nano coils and dragon wick them. If wicked properly then it's an awesome warm to hot vape with super flavor. I just keep em wet and they never taste burnt. Recently I have been vaping Rip Trippers custard e juices nana's cream and Mr. Rips are both excellent vaped warm to hot. It's like liquid crack!

I just got into custard flavours and it is! That's what i vape on my .3ohm build. Only the good shit, lol.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so far, i enjoy the 28g coils wrapped up at 1.5 ohms, i run 11 watts to it and get great flavor and decent sized fog banks.

VU Sponsors