Become a Patron!

What new toy in the world of vaporizering did you get today?

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is there a thread like this? I figure we could start a thread and people could post photos and comments about a new accessory, juice, mod, RDA, etc that you purchased today, here's the first contribution, my new drip tip
b0bdfc38063727c08210e489d3cdd3fb.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This could be a cool thread.

I got my first DIY juice supplies today. 100mg nic, PG, VG, two fruit flavors, and some glass 30ml bottles. And made some juice. Prolly not exciting to read about, LOL, but fun fer me.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This could be a cool thread.

I got my first DIY juice supplies today. 100mg nic, PG, VG, two fruit flavors, and some glass 30ml bottles. And made some juice. Prolly not exciting to read about, LOL, but fun fer me.
Anyone that does DIY is happy to hear that you've gotten started in this wonderful hobby. Hopefully you're not stuck at two flavors for too long, you can't make too much with that! Grats on getting into DIY, you'll (probably) enjoy it!

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vape mail comes through the mail lol maybe this can be the brick and mortar thread for new shit

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
309d14e6e955b6dfb69b69a3dbc39c15.jpg

Like these two bottles I picked up from Nashville Vapor, the Alice in Vapeland White Rabbit is a key lime pie and Cosmic Fog Church is a ice cream sundae.

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
309d14e6e955b6dfb69b69a3dbc39c15.jpg

Like these two bottles I picked up from Nashville Vapor, the Alice in Vapeland White Rabbit is a key lime pie and Cosmic Fog Church is a ice cream sundae.

Joshua, I gather you are in Middle Tenn. I'm in Lebanon.

& no pic but I bought my first bottle of Suicide Bunny.

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome Suicide Bunny is great and I live in Lavergne, I shop at the Nashville Vapor on Grammar Lane in Smyrna, if your ever in the Murfreesboro area try Magical Vapors on Main Street, they have a brand called G2 Vapor that's amazing. On a side note I went to Nashville Vapor again today knowing I had $10 off my next purchase from spending $100 there recently and picked up two new flavors I've never tried before, there store brand of strawberry ice cream called strawberry scream and a new brand they just started to carry called Vengeance Vapor Vendetta, it's a chocolate marshmallow and graham cracker, almost like a smores but not much chocolate flavor but it's a very good vape and I'm really particular in the juices I buy although I need to start buying cheaper brands I pay $20-27.50 for a 30ml in most cases and see people getting 120ml for $20 but do they compare to the brands I buy? I'm not so sure...
866960d0238e4a097f0134541a30771d.jpg

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh also got 3' of nichrome wire, never used it before and plan on building a 28ga coil here in a few with some, anyone use it before? How does it compare to Kanthal?

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
75625774f7c6224844383b468d8f7702.jpg
dbd6eabdbd2317d14a91096d72874c50.jpg

New Delrin cap with huge mouth piece and the always delicious Nightmare on Vape Street - Maiden Got these at Fog Hog Vapors a few hours ago, I really need to slow down on buying vapor shit for a little while, I'm up to $100 I've spent on this weekend

Cloudz4Days

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
75625774f7c6224844383b468d8f7702.jpg
dbd6eabdbd2317d14a91096d72874c50.jpg

New Delrin cap with huge mouth piece and the always delicious Nightmare on Vape Street - Maiden Got these at Fog Hog Vapors a few hours ago, I really need to slow down on buying vapor shit for a little while, I'm up to $100 I've spent on this weekend
Did you ever get an answer about the nichrome?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Nice. Is the connector stainless and does the pin adjust/float?

The connector seems to be stainless and well machined.

The pin is copper (comes with 4 replacements, why I am not sure) and you can adjust it up or down with the screwdriver included.

My KFL+ with just a small tweak fits perfectly flush with the top of the device.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's cool. It seems like one of the most important parts of a mod is commonly not paid enough attention. The connection between the mod and the atomizer. Unless it's a mechanical tube mod designed specifically for cloud chasing, a soft metal connector with a fixed pin just pisses me off. I also think the connector threads and the landing pad should be part of the same piece of stainless steel so the atomizer is properly supported. So basically a fdv or varitube 510 style connector.
Off my soap box now. ;)

VU Sponsors