Become a Patron!

What mini kit is better?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am searching for a kit to buy and I was wondering which is better 1.Geek vape aegis mini or 2.Smok X-Priv Baby Kit
And if you now something better for about 50-70€ please tell me.
Do you only use premade coils or do you build too?

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How much power do you need and how long of a battery life? Or would you want something with swappable batteries?

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could always go with one of the tube mods like the Fireluke Mesh or Smok V8 stick mods. They are small and most of them are internal battery as well. But can adjust the wattage though. That's the downside to them.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
thank you very i prefer mtl
The Geekvape Flint kit is proving popular. Somewhat adjustable and coils seem to be holding up well. Vaporesso has a couple mini Target kits that are well thought of as well.

jimopolimen

Member For 1 Year
annoying sleep function

ie: if it has been in your pocket 30 minutes turned on, you'll still need to 5 click wake up

innokin coolfire ace is tiny

simple functions, just works

pair it up with an aspire nautilus
Witch of the two has the annoying sleep function?

101vape

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm partial to the SMOK X-Priv Baby Kit. You can find these coils pretty much anywhere. But if you drop your vape a lot, I'd probably go with the Aegis Mini instead.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am searching for a kit to buy and I was wondering which is better 1.Geek vape aegis mini or 2.Smok X-Priv Baby Kit
And if you now something better for about 50-70€ please tell me.
I've tried the Aegis mini w/ the Cerebus mesh. It is very good......I have the OBS Cube w mesh tank.... Love it...

VU Sponsors