Become a Patron!

What Makes a Clone a Clone?

Artisan Vaping

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
So they sold a fake as the real deal? Yeah, that's the part that sucks about the "clone" industry

That's one of the worst parts, IMHO. Its one thing to steal another's product and profit from it, its quite another to sell people something claiming its one thing and it being another.

But both go hand in hand, IMO.

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
From what I can tell, it LOOKS like the Amazon seller has the same contact info as the asMODus contact info. Maybe you're all right?! I don't know if I am seeing the same seller, but check it out. Good luck.

That's one of the worst parts, IMHO. Its one thing to steal another's product and profit from it, its quite another to sell people something claiming its one thing and it being another.

But both go hand in hand, IMO.

Of course.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
From what I can tell, it LOOKS like the Amazon seller has the same contact info as the asMODus contact info. Maybe you're all right?! I don't know if I am seeing the same seller, but check it out. Good luck.

Of course.
seller is ABCTOY4me if its an authentic that would be welcomed news- Thanks

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, that's the one I saw.
Did your package ship from Paramount, Ca? If so, you should be okay as that is where the contact info (warranty center/warehouse) from asMODus is located (as it states on the website).

I do wonder why in the hell they are selling on Amazon though. That's kinda weird. But, who cares if you got the real thing!

VU Sponsors