Become a Patron!

What level nicotine for 0.5ohms? pg/vg?

I will be purchasing the sub box mini starter kit with 0.5 replacement coils. I'm planning on getting 6MG nicotine and 65PG/35VG or 50/50. I smoke 10-12 cigs a day right now. Any sugestions? I love a throat hit and like clouds lol.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds about right, 30/70 to 40/60 PG/VG should do you well. 6 mg may be good or a little high -try it out and see how it goes.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
75/25 3mg for me :) @Hermetic Steam

DSC09172_zps0zud2hyx.jpg

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The more PG and Nic the more throat hit. Pg tends to carry flavor better so some max vg juices will suffer from muted flavor. I like my juices to be less than 30% pg but some pg is good to carry flavor. I know of some that are 80% pg and you certainly don't want that on a sub ohm setup. You could possibly go as high as a 50/50 blend but you will have to test and find out what you like. Anything more than 6mg on sub ohm is not a good idea IMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That's sound good .. I mean if you vape 6mg or maybe 12mg nicotine this will make you stop smoking cigarettes by time ..

itsyourmove

Hockey Fan
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My son uses .5 ohm coils and he had to drop from 12 to 6mg of nic. I believe he uses a 20/80 pg/vg juice. I know he got dizzy with 12 mg.

chuck.finley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Max VG runs well in the subtanks and will ease the throat hit. 6MG is more than enough.

chuck.finley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I still get plenty from 6mg. But that's for me. Give it a shot and if more PG works for you than awesome. :D We're all different.

steadyhandstunes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When I bought my evic vt I dropped from 12mg to 3mg. It also depends on the juice and pg/vg ratio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors