Become a Patron!

What is this kin?

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've recieved alot of kin from various members..appreciate it all...but what is it? Can i use towardd trades and purchases...if so..im going shopping...lmao

#staycloudy

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tapatalk thing. I think they were going to let you be able to spend the kin but that's not available yet

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tapatalk thing. I think they were going to let you be able to spend the kin but that's not available yet

*gives big hug* I hope I never need to spend you. Who the heck is going to spend kin? "Oh look your uncle he's worth so many cousins, spend him on a new car he's good for it!":confused::huh:o_O:eek:

:idea: I'm going to go, :zombie::coffee2:. Had one hell of a screwy dream last night. Not sure I'm still me yet. :) :p

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's annoying. I know that much.

Every time i like a post, it pops up, i click "do not show again" and it still pops up every time.

I assumed it was tapatalks version of reddit coins.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's annoying. I know that much.

Every time i like a post, it pops up, i click "do not show again" and it still pops up every time.

I assumed it was tapatalks version of reddit coins.
I read an article last night that said the original kin was like a bit coin currency

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i just got a notifiation on a native tapatalk forum that you can pay 200 to pin a topic to top of active topics for a week

hope they don't implement that on xenforo

VU Sponsors