Become a Patron!

what is the smallest 50W device?

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not in the market just yet. I'm actually waiting for the beyang 3.0 30W to drop. but would like a device that is compact and provides 50W. So I'm just wondering what is the most compact 50W. I know there has to be room for the batteries. so what is out there?

in a perfect world I could get a 50W device the size of a beyang 3.0 but I'm sure that will never happen.

this thread helps. I'll save and wait until next year.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/more-mini-mods-coming-our-way.39258/

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the Smok 50w box mod is the only thing I can think of thats currently available to buy right now..but I could be wrong.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I googled it as it caught my eye on the list on the link i provided but can't find anywhere that is selling them.

nm I found some about 60bucks.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I googled it as it caught my eye on the list on the link i provided but can't find anywhere that is selling them.

nm I found some about 60bucks.

Ebay is where I am seeing it available.. don't see too many vendors carrying them in stock until end of month..

EDIT: hmm it didn't like the link from ebay I posted apparently.. just search for it and you should find some in stock

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also - I don't think it's really worth the 100$ price mark .. who really cares about bluetooth lol.. I personally would rather wait for some of these new mini-box mods to drop in 2015.. I think the 30-50 watt devices are going to be more predominant in the first quarter

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it looks to be the same as the eleaf 18650 installed. I like that xpro m50 hope it will be like $50ish.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
http://www.smoktech.com/product_10128.html

No mention of or photo showing a battery cover. Guessing that the battery is built-in and not meant to be replaceable (like the eLeaf).

• 510 Threaded
  • Battery type: 18650 battery (not included)
  • Voltage range: 3V - 12V
  • Wattage range: 6W - 50W
  • Minimum resistance: 0.2ohm
  • Charges via microUSB up to 2A for rapid recharging
  • Short Circuit protection
  • Enable Sub-ohming ; fires at 0.2ohm
  • Operates from Xpro BT50 and cellphone
  • If system halts , can be restarted from side hole
  • Micro Charging port for charging from USB
  • Special Battery hole at bottom to ensure proper security
  • OLED Screen
  • High frequency flat signal
  • Bluetooth: Android 4.3+ and iOS6.0+
  • App Approved in app store
  • Dimensions with 18650: 3-1/2"L x 1-3/4"W x 1"D
anodized aluminum body and large battery capacity. It has on board charging port so need not to take battery out for charging.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i wonder if the bluetooth version is different from the non bluetooth.

and to add to that, how much do you really need bluetooth? you are already holding your device, then you have to reach into your pocket or purse to get your phone, go to the app then adjust your settings. YOU ARE ALREADY HOLDING THE DEVICE!!!!

besides, I don't change settings anyway. my iStick is set to 20w. when I find my 50W i will set it to around 45ish adjusting a little bit at the beginning until I find my sweet spot.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i wonder if the bluetooth version is different from the non bluetooth.

and to add to that, how much do you really need bluetooth? you are already holding your device, then you have to reach into your pocket or purse to get your phone, go to the app then adjust your settings. YOU ARE ALREADY HOLDING THE DEVICE!!!!

besides, I don't change settings anyway. my iStick is set to 20w. when I find my 50W i will set it to around 45ish adjusting a little bit at the beginning until I find my sweet spot.

well you forgot you can 'track your daily puffs' through the app - LMAO.. such a pointless addition to a mod.

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just received my XPRO M50 and it is a nice small size. I hate the hex screws on the back and it has a top button rattle. Also do not like the USB on the bottom. Other than those the rest seems ok but have not played with it much yet.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just received my XPRO M50 and it is a nice small size. I hate the hex screws on the back and it has a top button rattle. Also do not like the USB on the bottom. Other than those the rest seems ok but have not played with it much yet.
where did you buy it from and how much was it?

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The link I posted above has Gold in stock for 109.99.

https://originvape.com/product/smok-xpro-bt50w/

I've dealt with this company in the past and they are top notch. Fantastic customer service. Fast shipping. As good as vape co's get. :)

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry mine is the BT50 (bluetooth) . I bought it on a pre-order on Ebay for 99.00 . I have to say that my vapor shark 40 beats this one as well my Zero. It's fine but my VS seems to have more power to it than this one.

vgpg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure in a year or two they'll have +50w crammed into a beyang size mod.

:rolleyes: That day will come, I'll be ready. :rolleyes:

VU Sponsors