What Is The "Rolls Royce" Of Vape Gear?

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Like the title says, what do you consider to be the ULTIMATE in vape gear? Yes, it's a subjective question, but I'm curious what everyone's opinion is.
  • One Mod (Regulated)
  • One Mod (Mechanical/Unregulated)
  • One RDA
  • One Tank

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
One Mod (Regulated)

Big Apple Mods Ultem DNA75 squonker

One Mod (Mechanical/Unregulated)

Custom Classic squonker with full silver contacts - a simple but stunning work of art

Nuppin

Could be that Hurricane I never have been able to bring myself to buy - though it has tantalized me in many a online shopping cart, lol

Then there is the gold plate Petri 24 with the diamond deck similarly not purchased...

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Segelei Kaos Spectrum was apparently top mod in 2017. I can believe it. And, although, God knows I don't have one... V3 Flip Gold would probably be the RR of mechs...
v3_flip_gold_3.jpg

V3 Flip Gold.. Retail..... $360 USD

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Mechanical - I think finding an original authentic Caravela or Tree of Life in mint condition would be my personal Rolls Royce of mechs, maybe like finding a vintage limited run RR...Dotmod has that diamond bling mech tube...that would be more like a Lambourghini though, not my style

Tank - http://www.fumy-tech.com/gb/atomizers/214-navigator2

Yesss...I like pirate stuff, obviously, and no I would never actually buy this (I would never buy a Rolls Royce, either)

Regulated, authentic Billet Boxes are very rolls-royce-y, and it's like buying an oil change for $300 with the prices of their accessories lol

RDA - not sure

VU Sponsors