Become a Patron!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay, long story short - needed to replace a highly beloved red/blue streaked odd shaped DT that got tragically lost while out of state a few weeks ago and ended up on an epic DT binge - found an amazing DT seller in Aberdeen Scotland Siam Mods

Placed my order April 13, arrived today - woulda been yesterday but my local PO logged it in and lost it

For those of you like me that can't use acrylic - this was a godsend - I bought five and they sent a bonus - and, each comes in a black velvet drawstring bag, stitched with their logo and extra orings View attachment 109287

Wow, beautiful Lucy! I know finding tips for your is difficult but you really scored!
BTW, every time I look at tips I think of you.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hated the 70s??? :eek: teh 70s waz awesome! I spent like 25 years there.:bliss:

Maybe you were doing it wrong. :rolleyes:
Yep... HATED... the music, movies, clothes, hippies, Elvis died ... hated it all. Late 80's was more my speed.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The 70s were tough for me, but I think it had a lot to do with the age I was, being split between parents and their divorce, just an awkward time. I loved the 80s.

ETA: I LOVE LUCY'S DRIP TIPS!! I went and created an account and wishlisted stuff. When people ask, I'll send them to that website for birthdays and such.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I actually loved the 70's-
I graduated High School
My 1st full time job
Met and Married my husband
Bought our 1st House
Loved the music and saw many great rock bands concerts- we weren't into Disco
Bought and began our love affair with Harley Davidson
Loved the clothes- wore bell bottoms and leather jackets.
B.C. ( before children)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, long story short - needed to replace a highly beloved red/blue streaked odd shaped DT that got tragically lost while out of state a few weeks ago and ended up on an epic DT binge - found an amazing DT seller in Aberdeen Scotland Siam Mods

Placed my order April 13, arrived today - woulda been yesterday but my local PO logged it in and lost it

For those of you like me that can't use acrylic - this was a godsend - I bought five and they sent a bonus - and, each comes in a black velvet drawstring bag, stitched with their logo and extra orings View attachment 109287
Nice score.
That red crackle vase is pure sexy money.
I've booked marked the site with full intentions of spending at least $20

POST EDIT: MAKE THAT $50

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
A $50.00 gift card for where?
I could help you spend that- LOL!
AMEX prepaid hubby got me for our anniversary. I just used $35 of it on coils at MFS... they're having their 40% off sale right now.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
AMEX prepaid hubby got me for our anniversary. I just used $35 of it on coils at MFS... they're having their 40% off sale right now.
I saw that sale! That is when I usually stock up on coils too, great deal!
Awesome Anniversary gift from your hubby!
:inlove:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Doubtfully.I thought they went under in the late 90's anyhow.
I think they are still in business-
The cars are 2 year leases and they have different makes and models for incentives, not just Pink Caddies. I would rather take the cash!
I knew my friend had a Pink Caddy in 2004, and have lost touch with her over the years.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think they are still in business-
The cars are 2 year leases and they have different makes and models for incentives, not just Pink Caddies. I would rather take the cash!
I knew my friend had a Pink Caddy in 2004, and have lost touch with her over the years.
I honestly don't know much about (Mary Kay) except they were & are direct competition for (Avon)
I only know that because I've dated several women who sold (Avon)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I honestly don't know much about (Mary Kay) except they were & are direct competition for (Avon)
I only know that because I've dated several women who sold (Avon)
Cosmetic Wars-
I haven't bought from either company in years.
Walgreens and CVS have all I need. LOL!
At least Avon had some nice products for men, such as after shave and colognes. I just don't know anyone who sells any of this stuff any more.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Cosmetic Wars-
At least Avon had some nice products for men, such as after shave and colognes. I just don't know anyone who sells any of this stuff any more.
I still buy Avon... and I used to sell it :D

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I still buy Avon... and I used to sell it :D

When I worked a few of my friends there sold Avon and I liked their products very much and many great prices during sales.
Invited to a Mary Kay make up party once and Wow that stuff is expensive, didn't buy too much there.
Before I got my full time job I sold Princess House Crystal.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cosmetic Wars-
Ditto even my favorite chew-toy has given up on all commission sales companies.
By the way that's her self given moniker not mine.
Me to my long time friend Tommy "This is my girlfriend Carla"
Carla's immediate response "I'm more like your chew-toy than an actual girlfriend"
Me "Seriously?"
Carla "Yes and let's not change that"

And yes by the way that's a true story!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Countrypami

Yeah sorry I'm a bit behind again.I'll catch up sooner or later.

slow-poke-rodriguez-334664.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ditto even my favorite chew-toy has given up on all commission sales companies.
By the way that's her self given moniker not mine.
Me to my long time friend Tommy "This is my girlfriend Carla"
Carla's immediate response "I'm more like your chew-toy than an actual girlfriend"
Me "Seriously?"
Carla "Yes and let's not change that"

And yes by the way that's a true story!

LOL- what a great nickname!!!!! LOL! Carla has a great sense of humor, sounds like a fun lady!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
When I worked a few of my friends there sold Avon and I liked their products very much and many great prices during sales.
Invited to a Mary Kay make up party once and Wow that stuff is expensive, didn't buy too much there.
Before I got my full time job I sold Princess House Crystal.
Princess House... yep, have some of that too :D

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL- what a great nickname!!!!! LOL! Carla has a great sense of humor, sounds like a fun lady!
That girl has (Moxie) for sure.She tons of fun just don't give her any (Tequila)

EDIT : I WENT LOOKING FOR A PIC OF HER THEN AFTER FINDING 1 AT AROUND 7 IN THE MORNING I THEN REALIZED I'D HAVE TO CALL HER BEFORE POSTING IT.
GUESS WHO GOT NO SLEEP LAST NIGHT...NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That girl has (Moxie) for sure.She tons of fun just don't give her any (Tequila)

EDIT : I WENT LOOKING FOR A PIC OF HER THEN AFTER FINDING 1 AT AROUND 7 IN THE MORNING I THEN REALIZED I'D HAVE TO CALL HER BEFORE POSTING IT.
GUESS WHO GOT NO SLEEP LAST NIGHT...NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING.

LOL- glad you could catch up on old times- she sounds like a fun friend!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I am really liking my new squonk set up- the HCigar VT Inbox V3 and the Wasp Nano-
A few days ago I ordered the Kindbright Flave from FT to use instead of the Wasp, looks like a nice BF tank(RDTA style)
There is a nice sale when you use code- MAP for the Inbox and as long as everything is in stock, FT was very quick- I had everything in 11 days.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey everyone! I didn't realize there had been so much activity here. Have not been getting notifications.

Love Lucy's drip tips. Gorgeous!

I ordered a Triton tank and the hollowed-out sleeve for it this week, plus a battery and some DIY staples that were running low. Received and tried out the Vaporesso ccell Atlantis style coil. There's an amazing improvement in the whole experience of vaping these tanks by using the ccell coils. I'll be a repeat customer if the lifespan is decent.

Love that Dovpo mod, too. That thing is beautiful.

Hope you're all doing well.

ETA: My mother was a Princess House rep back in the late 60s. We had a bunch of that stuff around, back then. No clue what happened to it over the years.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey everyone! I didn't realize there had been so much activity here. Have not been getting notifications.

I ordered a Triton tank and the hollowed-out sleeve for it this week, plus a battery and some DIY staples that were running low. Received and tried out the Vaporesso ccell Atlantis style coil. There's an amazing improvement in the whole experience of vaping these tanks by using the ccell coils. I'll be a repeat customer if the lifespan is decent.

ETA: My mother was a Princess House rep back in the late 60s. We had a bunch of that stuff around, back then. No clue what happened to it over the years.
You mean one of these??? :p

T3SijkfzncZjSzzYzi0-gJP6SejP9PzOnGf3llwmRiFjf92O4NIC0HQ-Cgmmvzrg0TCXGTp125uB-fCQ8X7TTfs8rcfGLTQqD1IQQ3cF-aD5RKmQSltZx_n7MRycL-Bqf0bNMKNkiPpH9a8kSSDFmLKrWcoBgu6gASWuNmX2cn2xEyzmKK-MINlXnCDr9WJFplfMK2fjgspaQ34Swk1icWgzJJhXt8CklOKhxMIGzBkgHX9grSAk55a2GYNCasv0MjWQZOK3gnA9vkYG2ohFPxBlZmwo2qWfRWOqc2axYUiWAhZZjagsvn0-2Spu7CFi8XuI_z37rjmaBy-bi6fVjeVFrKj8mfl9XXaXsdDQcMWNJ9xCSOuJ_U20CPUCqYXVvBjtEFu8QbiUNJIo3CT0QGDJcFdbTK5-DYE4eHr8TJjq5iOvk1V-0xBgA-10hwOXraUgTthKuzS7KrOwQhSyhGtGQw6Hbo-92T3OqOXQnqXy1SBNTKqQoHcRFWHZ1xMwZy-appTHqREKMQCdwwcib6PWL75A_bsSIdXWvicGOVsy1_yPC3KmGleRDcpInIwWX0G0LYhgHbJ2dVzyVcorswkLSnRVV87qO-sRfI_st5xJUiZTjjuBxH6879wmBpiorIRAxHgrsyoXOmXspxu6bPcRlW1_iiJSLg=w540-h959-no

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

LOL- I don't always get notifications either and miss some posts. I usually look under Watched Threads and can see the ones I post or follow.

I sold Princess House in the 80's and I still have and use quite a bit of it, but only on the Holidays. I didn't sell very long either- too expensive and all my friends and family got sick of all the different home parties- seemed like a different party every week like Tupperware, Candle , Kitchen, Home Decor- yes many home parties in the 80's and 90's.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LOL- I don't always get notifications either and miss some posts. I usually look under Watched Threads and can see the ones I post or follow.

I sold Princess House in the 80's and I still have and use quite a bit of it, but only on the Holidays. I didn't sell very long either- too expensive and all my friends and family got sick of all the different home parties- seemed like a different party every week like Tupperware, Candle , Kitchen, Home Decor- yes many home parties in the 80's and 90's.

Oh, I cannot deal with those parties. Have only been to one in my life and now I can't even remember the name of the company - they're still around, sell really expensive "utilitarian" kitchen stuff. They have a pizza stone that I've wanted for years but I will never as long as I live shell out nearly $100 for a piece of rock to cook a $5.00 pizza on. I did buy a tiny spatula and a microwave saucepan, but even that little bit of stuff cost nearly $40. Insane, at least imo.

Y'all have probably noticed I talk (and, consequently, I think) about the cost of things A LOT. Yes, I do that. Even if I had a fat bank account, I'd probably still do it, just from prior conditioning. I could have a reasonably fat bank account in short order, if I were better at managing my own money, and my kids would learn to manage theirs. Unfortunately we have some bipolar disorder and substance abuse issues either currently present or in the not-so-distant past in my family, and the likelihood of things changing any time soon is not high. I have to spread the money I earn out over three families. So not to depress you any further, I'll leave it at that, just wanted to give you a little explanation of why I'm so focused on what things cost.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Now after all that blather, I actually have a question for you ladies and gentlemen, if you don't mind.

Anyone ever used a tank wrap?

Think I mentioned somewhere along the way that I bought an iJoy Capo 100 from a member here at VU, ordered a new battery for it, and it is working great paired with a Geekvape Illusion Mini, especially now that I have those Vaporesso Atlantis-style ceramic coils. The Illusion is a fat tank, and I only have two mods wide enough for it. The problem is that it's kicking up my matchy-OCD, because the tank is stainless and the mod is black with rainbow accents. I ordered a Smok-Prince-style wide-bore drip tip in a bright, dark pink-purple color, and that helps some, but that stainless is still making me crazy.

Now I'm wondering WHAT am I even saying here. For the price of a tank wrap and shipping, I could come close to paying for another Illusion Mini, a black one. Jeez. My own mind drives me nuts sometimes, always trying to figure out how to do things on the cheap. I've really got to learn to stop this.

Y'all don't mind me. I'll just sit over here and talk to myself. :blah: Maybe I should find a therapist.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I am pretty frugal too, for the most part. Hubby wants to retire soon. I try to budget myself on what I will spend and that works pretty good for me.
I try to get the best I can for the best price. I think many of us are like that.
Nothing wrong with being focused on price- you are being smart.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Now after all that blather, I actually have a question for you ladies and gentlemen, if you don't mind.

Anyone ever used a tank wrap?

Think I mentioned somewhere along the way that I bought an iJoy Capo 100 from a member here at VU, ordered a new battery for it, and it is working great paired with a Geekvape Illusion Mini, especially now that I have those Vaporesso Atlantis-style ceramic coils. The Illusion is a fat tank, and I only have two mods wide enough for it. The problem is that it's kicking up my matchy-OCD, because the tank is stainless and the mod is black with rainbow accents. I ordered a Smok-Prince-style wide-bore drip tip in a bright, dark pink-purple color, and that helps some, but that stainless is still making me crazy.

Now I'm wondering WHAT am I even saying here. For the price of a tank wrap and shipping, I could come close to paying for another Illusion Mini, a black one. Jeez. My own mind drives me nuts sometimes, always trying to figure out how to do things on the cheap. I've really got to learn to stop this.

Y'all don't mind me. I'll just sit over here and talk to myself. :blah: Maybe I should find a therapist.

I have never used a tank wrap- or a mod wrap either, so I don't know how well a tank wrap works out and how durable it is. If it is close to the price of a tank- I would probably get another tank in the color I want.

VU Sponsors