VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The MiniBook really is nice. One of my Kabuki clones finally showed up from FT, and I put it on the MB for now. It has a 1.6 ohm coil in it, so I'm at just 11W, spicy juice that I made myself, 50/50 12mg. Vapes great.

I am surprised at how solid the MB feels.
Now you see why we love it so much... so glad you are happy with it!! :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I went from 10 to 80mph in vaping. I need to experience what I've missed. Thank you all for the wake up call.
Everything you see in Femine Bling Female Mods are Mechs! I need a new hobby. Lemme see what I come up with.

Here's some I found. Pretty and solid. Something like you found, Pami. There's more at this link:
http://www.socimage.com/user/kustohm/3068890707/1434612160273480533_3068890707
16123906_1214035545298546_3303292916817985536_n.jpg

Hey Lucy! :)
That's purdy!! :D

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Now you see why we love it so much... so glad you are happy with it!! :)

The irony of it is that I bought my sister a MiniBook about 18 months ago. I had bought myself a Spark already, but figured the MiniBook would be better for her because the battery door is attached. She is hell on some vape equipment. Companies should send her shit to test out, because by god, if it can be broken, she'll do it.

Anyway, eventually she dropped it in a puddle, then tried to fire it before it dried completely out. Toasted MiniBook. So I went looking for another one at Wake and Vape, which is where I'd gotten the first one. Sold out. Everyplace I looked, sold out or $49. Finally gave her my Pegasus mini to use until she could buy herself what she wanted. Well, she broke that, too. Broke the battery contact lever right off.

I had wanted a MiniBook ever since I saw the one that came for her, but had other mods and didn't really need anything else. Then I started giving stuff away, because that's just the shit I do, and when I couldn't find another Pico resin at the price I wanted to pay, I was lucky enough to stumble across this thread, and you found me what I'd wanted all along!

You know what? I'm a talker. Everybody on this forum is going to be sick of reading these long, rambling tales I come out with before long. :blah:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The irony of it is that I bought my sister a MiniBook about 18 months ago. I had bought myself a Spark already, but figured the MiniBook would be better for her because the battery door is attached. She is hell on some vape equipment. Companies should send her shit to test out, because by god, if it can be broken, she'll do it.

Anyway, eventually she dropped it in a puddle, then tried to fire it before it dried completely out. Toasted MiniBook. So I went looking for another one at Wake and Vape, which is where I'd gotten the first one. Sold out. Everyplace I looked, sold out or $49. Finally gave her my Pegasus mini to use until she could buy herself what she wanted. Well, she broke that, too. Broke the battery contact lever right off.

I had wanted a MiniBook ever since I saw the one that came for her, but had other mods and didn't really need anything else. Then I started giving stuff away, because that's just the shit I do, and when I couldn't find another Pico resin at the price I wanted to pay, I was lucky enough to stumble across this thread, and you found me what I'd wanted all along!

You know what? I'm a talker. Everybody on this forum is going to be sick of reading these long, rambling tales I come out with before long. :blah:
Isn't a forum all about chatting it up???? :p

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's funny. Just the other day a YouTube'r was going on about how the mod he was reviewing was "for the ladies" and I cringed thinking about equality and how a "for the ladies" mod might be misconstrued. Guess I was wrong. I think. I'll ask my gf. :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That's funny. Just the other day a YouTube'r was going on about how the mod he was reviewing was "for the ladies" and I cringed thinking about equality and how a "for the ladies" mod might be misconstrued. Guess I was wrong. I think. I'll ask my gf. :)

What mod were they reviewing???? You can't leave us ladies hanging like that! :eek:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Think it would depend on why the reviewer thought it was feminine

Designs of other products based on what men think is good for women typically fail

I think "for the ladies" would seriously fly as long as it wasn't substandard, or just a pink version of something that is already shitty

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Love Inked Atty... they've been around a while. I met them at Mania a few years ago. Great folks.

I was browsing Inked Atty again. One thing we may want to consider is changing o-ring colors on our tanks. Inked has 8 colors and they come in packs of 3 sets. I just changed mine from orange to red in my Baby Beast and it made a huge difference. Made me think of coordinating a setup based off of that o-ring color. Now, there's blue, cyan, green, pink, purple, red, white and of course black. 3 sets would change a black and ss tank and you'd still have one left over. I'm happy with the BB tank. This is just one example for a tank. At $9.99 for 3 sets I'd have to pace myself. Unless one or two of you want to go in on a set. I'm still searching for the elusive purple BB tank for my Abalone RX150. I found one on eBay yesterday for $30.

To me, since I'm stuck pretty much with SS or Black, the o-rings would help me in deciding a drip tip also. They don't have the original Clieto listed but they have a "Request a Product" tab. I have 8 Cleitos and colored glass. I could use a few o-rings for them.
https://www.inkedatty.com/collections/tfv8-baby-beast-color-orings

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The J-Wrap I ordered for my Sig Spark arrived yesterday. I had originally intended to get black carbon fiber, but when I looked again, I decided on the black sparkle. Wow, it is so pretty! It's much more understated than some of the examples y'all have shown, but I like it so much. Plus I can tell that the vinyl is a lot better quality than the skin I had on it before (the one that pulled the damn finish off).

So now on that black Spark I have a black Kabuki clone with a black and white vertical swirly striped blown glass drip tip (it's like a cup shape with slightly flared edges around the top) and that black sparkle wrap. It looks great.

Speaking of o-rings, @Ms. Trixy the Kabuki clones that I'm yammering on and on about have tons of different colors of o-rings available. I ordered some colored replacement glass, too, but the glass tubes are about 1 mm too short. It drives me batshit crazy when the edges of things don't line up right, can't stop fretting over it, so the red glass that I had tried, I pulled back off. Anyway, I want to try some of the colored o-rings too.

Have one more Kabuki, one Sig X Tank, and a brushed gunmetal colored Aspire Pegasus mod on the way.

Hope all you ladies are doing well and behaving. Behaving is the hard part, yeah, I know. :devil:

Jane

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The J-Wrap I ordered for my Sig Spark arrived yesterday. I had originally intended to get black carbon fiber, but when I looked again, I decided on the black sparkle. Wow, it is so pretty! It's much more understated than some of the examples y'all have shown, but I like it so much. Plus I can tell that the vinyl is a lot better quality than the skin I had on it before (the one that pulled the damn finish off).

So now on that black Spark I have a black Kabuki clone with a black and white vertical swirly striped blown glass drip tip (it's like a cup shape with slightly flared edges around the top) and that black sparkle wrap. It looks great.

Speaking of o-rings, @Ms. Trixy the Kabuki clones that I'm yammering on and on about have tons of different colors of o-rings available. I ordered some colored replacement glass, too, but the glass tubes are about 1 mm too short. It drives me batshit crazy when the edges of things don't line up right, can't stop fretting over it, so the red glass that I had tried, I pulled back off. Anyway, I want to try some of the colored o-rings too.

Have one more Kabuki, one Sig X Tank, and a brushed gunmetal colored Aspire Pegasus mod on the way.

Hope all you ladies are doing well and behaving. Behaving is the hard part, yeah, I know. :devil:

Jane
What, no pictures??? :p

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
What, no pictures??? :p

I'm at the office, mod is at home. But I'm headed that way momentarily. :D

ETA: It took about 15 tries to get the picture to look that good, which is still shit. The drip tip does NOT have yellow stripes. All the stripes are white. The wrap is a lot glossier than it looks in the picture. The horrible sweet-ass juice that's in the tank is really dark, so it makes the tank look weird. All in all the pic doesn't do the mod any justice.

IMG_0147.JPG

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Jane

I still have the tab open for the colored BB o-rings. Can't decide. Heh...what's new.

Now you have me interested in a Kabuki. Thanks for that Nada...lol. Seriously, I've given thought to going MTL in certain instances. But that's for a different tread.I had a Sig Spark. Loved it. So did my sister...poof!

Very nice photo. One thing I found out here, you can post the photo in your post & you can include the thumbnail that blows up the pic.

I am still on the search for the black/gold Smokjoy Air 77w. I know I can get the blue or red for just over $40, but i have enough stainless. I want the GOLD Dammit (Janet). Still can't find it so I'll have to beg in other forums to see if I can score one. Even DHGate is sold out!

Efun.top - Preorder now out of stock:
drt34r34tger.png

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@Ms. Trixy , Lucy says that she has tried the authentic and the clone Kabukis, and can hardly tell a difference. You can try a clone from FT for 13 bucks and then decide if you want to take the real plunge. :) I'm happy with my clones except for finding replacement glass. I've only ordered one style of glass from FT because the measurements on the listing were right, but in real life, it just isn't quite tall enough. Next time I place an order, I'll get a different style of glass and try that. Hey, it will be my new project! Always have to have a project, right?

Good luck finding the SmokJoy mod in the gold-trim finish. I've even looked for it myself (not for myself, but because I knew you were looking) and couldn't find any place that had it in stock. But then, I'm not the Link Ninja, eh? :)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good God! After seeing these, I'll be on a mission to do an inexpensive, embellished mod bling...after taxes are filed. :cloud:

bling-variable-voltage-box-mod.jpg

custom-bling-box-mod.jpg

76d8ee78fe0de4e7bd983f57ae6d3626--bling-nails-bling-bling.jpg

Jeeez! I saw one worse than this. Each hand must have weighed 3lbs.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Ms. Trixy , Lucy says that she has tried the authentic and the clone Kabukis, and can hardly tell a difference. You can try a clone from FT for 13 bucks and then decide if you want to take the real plunge. :) I'm happy with my clones except for finding replacement glass. I've only ordered one style of glass from FT because the measurements on the listing were right, but in real life, it just isn't quite tall enough. Next time I place an order, I'll get a different style of glass and try that. Hey, it will be my new project! Always have to have a project, right?

Good luck finding the SmokJoy mod in the gold-trim finish. I've even looked for it myself (not for myself, but because I knew you were looking) and couldn't find any place that had it in stock. But then, I'm not the Link Ninja, eh? :)

I've been preusing FastTech on and off. For $13 bucks, I'll give it a go.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've been preusing FastTech on and off. For $13 bucks, I'll give it a go.

Can I suggest a SKU number? I've bought several of these, and this one is the best so far.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/3870800

Just be aware, if you want to use a different drip tip, you might have to get a pair of pliers to get the stock one off.

Also, and I don't know if anyone in this thread would know, but I've been thinking about this.

If you wanted to use a Kabuki as a sub-ohm tank, could you use the 0.2 ohm Triton Mini coil in it?

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was browsing Inked Atty again. One thing we may want to consider is changing o-ring colors on our tanks. Inked has 8 colors and they come in packs of 3 sets. I just changed mine from orange to red in my Baby Beast and it made a huge difference. Made me think of coordinating a setup based off of that o-ring color. Now, there's blue, cyan, green, pink, purple, red, white and of course black. 3 sets would change a black and ss tank and you'd still have one left over. I'm happy with the BB tank. This is just one example for a tank. At $9.99 for 3 sets I'd have to pace myself. Unless one or two of you want to go in on a set. I'm still searching for the elusive purple BB tank for my Abalone RX150. I found one on eBay yesterday for $30.

To me, since I'm stuck pretty much with SS or Black, the o-rings would help me in deciding a drip tip also. They don't have the original Clieto listed but they have a "Request a Product" tab. I have 8 Cleitos and colored glass. I could use a few o-rings for them.
https://www.inkedatty.com/collections/tfv8-baby-beast-color-orings
My brother got a blue tpriv kit and I traded him for the blue rings it came with lol.
0101181035a.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If you wanted to use a Kabuki as a sub-ohm tank, could you use the 0.2 ohm Triton Mini coil in it?

I think I found the answer to this last night, and the answer was a qualified "yes," but it depends on the construction of the specific tank. In some tanks the Triton mini coil won't quite reach the bottom contact. I have some Triton mini coils (the 1.6 ones) so next time I change a coil, I will try one of those. Other than that, it sounds like the construction of the Kabuki is open enough that, once the airflow screw is opened up, there is enough flow throughout the rest of the tank for it to work for DTL.

Mt. Baker Vapor has 19 colors of o-rings for the Kabuki, at $2.99 a set. Of course, you'd either want to order a bunch of o-rings, or you'd want to order them when you need something else as well. I wouldn't pay the shipping they charge for just a couple pairs of o-rings. Wonder if they sell DIY stuff?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm at the office, mod is at home. But I'm headed that way momentarily. :D

ETA: It took about 15 tries to get the picture to look that good, which is still shit. The drip tip does NOT have yellow stripes. All the stripes are white. The wrap is a lot glossier than it looks in the picture. The horrible sweet-ass juice that's in the tank is really dark, so it makes the tank look weird. All in all the pic doesn't do the mod any justice.

View attachment 106878
Very nice!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good God! After seeing these, I'll be on a mission to do an inexpensive, embellished mod bling...after taxes are filed. :cloud:

bling-variable-voltage-box-mod.jpg

custom-bling-box-mod.jpg

76d8ee78fe0de4e7bd983f57ae6d3626--bling-nails-bling-bling.jpg

Jeeez! I saw one worse than this. Each hand must have weighed 3lbs.
Okay... so there is a thing such as TOO MUCH BLING!! :eek:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
No kidding! How the hell do you even hold that, that thing? So gaudy!!!...and those nails! :eek:

I need to hit Michael's and Joann's for some faux plants and I'll check on their embellishments. I'd go there to use their coupons at least once a week. I haven't been there in a couple of years. I have a plain steel mod. I don't mind messing with it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok, so I found the store on the House of Hybrids site last night, and found that they have a small "scratch and dent" section that has some nice HoH drip tips in it. So I ordered teal o-rings and a midnight blue drip tip for one of my K clones, and cabernet o-rings and a merlot drip tip for the one that's supposed to be delivered today.

They have the o-rings for $2 a set, and those drip tips were $5 each, whereas the non-scratch-and-dent ones are $20. For that difference I'll take my chances that, whatever's wrong with them, I can either live with or fix. Shipping is a flat $4.25.

Their drip tips aren't even a tiny bit feminine, but in my mind they're perfect for these K clones. The o-rings will dress things up a little.

I have to quit ordering stuff.

The K that will receive the teal and blue is on my Pico resin, and the one that will get the cabernet and merlot will go on the Kanger Kbox Mini Platinum. When the Aspire Pegasus comes, I'll put the Triton mini on it - that's how the kit came. Waiting on Sigelei X Tank to put on the Mini Book - also how that kit came. The X Tank has been sitting in the black hole of Beijing for about a week now, waiting for the Chinese to pick up a little box and put it somewhere else. Sigh. At least they had the thing. I couldn't find one stateside for the right price.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I got a Tesla Nano in a trade. I was staring at it thinking black is too "in your face" for a tank. Found a Baby Beast in Gunmetal. Then, I saw a rose gold Clieto tank. Looks like a good match. But, as much as the Tesla Nano has good reputation, I don't know if I want to keep it. It sure is pretty.

Just to give you an idea of how I shop, have two 27" monitors. I currently have 21 tabs open. A few was for a new tablet I want. I had Chuck come in and decide for me. After a few financial questions, BAM, he ordered it. So, now I have 9 tabbs open including Pandora. That's still a lot. But I'm looking for the notorious purple baby. And, I'm looking for my old starter Kanger Subvod kits for my bedside and quick errands. All of the neat colors are gone. So, that's my late night story after a few glasses of wine. Nite.
:vino: :drunk:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I got a Tesla Nano in a trade. I was staring at it thinking black is too "in your face" for a tank. Found a Baby Beast in Gunmetal. Then, I saw a rose gold Clieto tank. Looks like a good match. But, as much as the Tesla Nano has good reputation, I don't know if I want to keep it. It sure is pretty.

Just to give you an idea of how I shop, have two 27" monitors. I currently have 21 tabs open. A few was for a new tablet I want. I had Chuck come in and decide for me. After a few financial questions, BAM, he ordered it. So, now I have 9 tabbs open including Pandora. That's still a lot. But I'm looking for the notorious purple baby. And, I'm looking for my old starter Kanger Subvod kits for my bedside and quick errands. All of the neat colors are gone. So, that's my late night story after a few glasses of wine. Nite.
:vino: :drunk:

Looks like myvaporstore.com has the Subvod in stock in blue, pink, purple, black, silver, and white.

Love love love rose gold. I found a B. Makowsky purse that's a medium brown leather, really soft, pockets everywhere, and it has rose gold hardware. First time I'd ever seen that combination. The iPhones in rose gold are beautiful. I don't have one - mine is just boring black, but it was free because my work furnished it. I wouldn't have an iPhone if it weren't for that - I'd never put out that much money for a phone.

I've been working with computers for a long time, basically since before there was such a thing as a PC. When Apple came along, their networking stuff and much of the software that was available for the Mac was just magic...but...every damn thing they made was proprietary Apple. Parts, software, all of it, even service, you had to get from an Apple store, and you had to pay their prices for it. No open market, no competition, basically extortion in my book. So that tells you how I feel about shelling out my own money for anything Apple produces.

How'd I get off onto THAT? It's early, and my brain still has fuzz in it. Need this: :coffee2:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
THIS is what you're looking for, I think...and they have it in purple.

https://www.eliquid.com/products/smok-tfv8-baby-beast-tank-1

Bought 2 Purple! Got my fingers crossed they are indeed in stock. I don't use the X version. Thanks so much, Sweetie! YAY!

In stock! Thanks Pami. I miss those. They had me go from MTL to DL. Worked for years - even with chocolate ejuice w/spearmint. These have been so hard to find. Desert Vapes used to carry just the batteries. But they're one of those that show it in stock but actually don't.
I ordered 4. FYI: Promo code for 10% off is: MFS10. For new customers $15% off: NEWMFS15.
I use the Honey browser extension. Invaluable!!!

You gals are amazing. Thank you! (BTW, I was verrrrry bad. Last night I ordered from 7 vendors, today 2 vendors AND I bought myself a $300 10" tablet w/accessories. I've been a VERY good girl and haven't had vape mail for many months. The mother-load cometh! w00t!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I recently acquired a VooPoo Drag in a trade. I was very hesitant since most reviews said it was hefty. NOT the case.

I find it very comfortable in the hand, it does have weight to it but it is so solidly made. I prefer picking this up to vape than a RX200. I have the Azure/red one. There is a deal at www.CentralVapors.com if you use code VAPECHEAP you get it for $46.27. Joe has it listed as a deal, but my adware blocker won't let me go there. I got there anyway. I want the Jade Green and the Turquoise/Purple. I'm very impressed with this mod and have been using it non stop for over 2 weeks. The colors will have you giddy with matching tanks and tips. So, I got 2 more. Damn, I need to quit this frivolous weekend spending! Someone STOP me!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Those are some nice colors, Nada. Acrylic with that much movement throughout the blank isn't cheap. Although they were milled and not handmade, the price is a little high. Plus, I put only one in my cart at $15.99 and they charge $4.59 shipping.

My Chuck has been making them. He can make it any size you want and any color combo if you want to look at particular blanks online. He'd sell it to you for the $15.99 price w/free shipping (If you would review it for him and take a pic.) I haven't asked him yet but it's his first run at this and his tips look are looking perfect. Nice and shiny, no flaws, etc. They're in the garage. He also makes 810s with a 510 bore and 810's with smaller outer diameter. I quite like those. It really improves the flavor. I'm just sayin'....

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@Ms. Trixy I ordered a Herakles RTA today, which has a horribly ugly tapered black drip tip on it, so I was looking for something to replace that with. As it turns out, that tank comes with some odd threaded drip tip on it, and I'm going to have to wait until it comes before I even know what will fit. I will definitely keep you and Chuck in mind, though. That's awesome that he can make beautiful bright drip tips like that. Thanks!

The o-rings, drip tips, and quartz glass I ordered from HoH came today, as did the flavors from One Drop. I put teal o-rings on the K clone on my Pico resin with a blue and green blown glass drip tip. No, no pictures. I just can't get them to come out right. Love the way it looks, though.

Hope you all are hanging in there and having decent weather.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Darn! I forgot to order o-rings on my weekend binge. And forgot 2 dozen batteries. Let me know how the Herakles RTA works for you, Nada. I have the original Herakles, somewhere, and about 10 boxes of coils. They'll fit only a handful of other tanks, but not the Nano of which I have 2 of.

I have to agree with you ladies on the 810 tips. I get no flavor, if any at all. I'm going to try one of Chuck's tapered and slightly fluted ones. He made a purple one that would look beautiful on my new purple Baby. I don't stake claim to any of his work since he's trying to see now his new venture flies.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ladies, have you seen the new regulated, mech looking Nunchaku 80w from Uwell? Beautiful! Puple and Saphire kit only available now but they have the tanks in other beautiful colors. One, being black and gold. I bet Uwell will eventually come out with the mods for the other colors depending on how well these sell. $69.99 for the kit.
https://101vape.com/mods/2600-uwell-nunchaku-starter-kit-80w-tc-purple.html

9496-large_default.jpg

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ladies, have you seen the new regulated, mech looking Nunchaku 80w from Uwell? Beautiful! Puple and Saphire kit only available now but they have the tanks in other beautiful colors. One, being black and gold. I bet Uwell will eventually come out with the mods for the other colors depending on how well these sell. $69.99 for the kit.

9496-large_default.jpg

I had seen these, and they are striking, especially that almost "helix" type movement inside the tank. Beautiful design.

I think my focus in vaping has changed a bit over the past week or two, though, because of some discussions in other threads about FDA regulations. I am going to work on stockpiling nicotine and extended-life tanks, coils, replacement parts, and such, so that if I need to become self-sufficient, I can do that.

I also think it might be a good idea, if there are things we need to order from China, to go ahead and get that stuff now, before excessive tariffs and possible hostility between China and the US come into play. Already I notice that it is taking longer to get stuff from FT than it used to. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that the Chinese themselves are a significant part of this delay, and US Customs the rest, deliberately.

My Sig X Tank finally made it to New York. If the coils that I ordered with it are any good (Atlantis-type), I will be ordering a bunch of them, plus the Steam Tribe Kabuki coils from FT. I already have a ton of Aspire BVC and BDC coils here, and if absolutely necessary, I could live with Vivi Novas for a long time. Those Aspire VNs were all I used for a long time, the biggest problem with them being airflow, and one can find universal-type 510 airflow adapters that (mostly) rectify that problem. With 1.8 ohm coils in them, they aren't too bad. They just aren't attractive. :rolleyes:

Anyway, good morning, ladies. Hope you are all doing well in your various parts of the country, and that your weather is improving by the hour. Some of us have really had a tough winter this year. With us, the issue is now MUD. I will be glad for some wind to come along and help dry things out a bit.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

9496-large_default.jpg
Not a fan :(

I want something that screams elegant, classy.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
X Tank finally showed up. I hope the problem is that it just takes a while for the coil to become saturated and broken in good, because as it is, it is burning my throat up! Looks good on the MiniBook, and I hope I can get accustomed to it, because I've agreed to buy another MiniBook (kit) from a user on here who offered it to me the other day for a good price. This next one is silver, new in the box.

I'm going to let this tank sit overnight and try it in the morning. If it's still bad, I'll try a different coil. Throat is irritated now, so anything I try to vape is going to hurt. Think I might be catching the boss's cold anyway - half our office has been blowing noses and sneezing this week.

Haven't tried the Herakles yet. Pre-built coils I ordered haven't shown up, and I'm not ready to try building another right now. Am probably going to need a fat mod to put it on, because it's a 25mm tank. It's a hoss.

Hope you are all doing well. I'm worn out. Bed time. G'nite all.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
X Tank finally showed up. I hope the problem is that it just takes a while for the coil to become saturated and broken in good, because as it is, it is burning my throat up! Looks good on the MiniBook, and I hope I can get accustomed to it, because I've agreed to buy another MiniBook (kit) from a user on here who offered it to me the other day for a good price. This next one is silver, new in the box.

I'm going to let this tank sit overnight and try it in the morning. If it's still bad, I'll try a different coil. Throat is irritated now, so anything I try to vape is going to hurt. Think I might be catching the boss's cold anyway - half our office has been blowing noses and sneezing this week.

Haven't tried the Herakles yet. Pre-built coils I ordered haven't shown up, and I'm not ready to try building another right now. Am probably going to need a fat mod to put it on, because it's a 25mm tank. It's a hoss.

Hope you are all doing well. I'm worn out. Bed time. G'nite all.
Could be that the lower ohm coil was installed. Check the ohms on the spare coil. And the Atlantis coils do need a good saturation time... I give mine at least 1 hour.

Love my Herakles... I have two of them... but they are juice guzzlers.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's calming down now. I lowered the wattage to 18 and it also had another half hour or more to soak. I do get a mouthful of a cotton taste, though. I'm leaving it for now; better to try in the morning. (I had already changed out the coils - took the 0.1 out and put the 0.5 in.)

The Herakles is a beauty in my eyes, except for that godawful drip tip Really want a bronze or silver Wismec Sinuous P80 to put it on.

All these sub-ohm tanks seem like guzzlers to me after vaping at 12W for so long. :)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had the Swallowtail and was asked for it in a trade. I have so much stuff. I liked how light it is! It feels good in the hand and the same was said by the person I traded with. For the price, heck, it's Easter. Get her this egg.
I can't give it to her for Easter.
She got it on our Anniversary.I gave her that a Nautilus plus the Fancy Cage for it and a 240ml bottle of (Table Dancer by Insane E-Liquid)

https://insaneeliquid.com/products/table-dancer-1

My wife is the only vaper I know of to not suffer from (Shinyitis)
She's used the same setup for about 2+ years..
A (Mini iStick 20W) + (Nautilus Mini)
Oh and we went to eat a top notch restaurant as well.

https://www.ossosteakhouse.com

VU Sponsors