Become a Patron!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My plain jane dna aio. I only bought it for use at work and the rba.
upload_2019-11-14_14-10-41-jpeg.149709

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
now if Ya'lls gonna gang up on me. i will have you know, that i will like it ! :bliss:

i think this is about as girlly as i got. and it ain't girly, but if you want to think so :shades:

View attachment 149900

Very nice- love the purple-
The Luna is one of my favorite squonk mods- loved my 1st one so much I bought another

20190711_115540.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Heartsdelight won the Aspire Mulus.
@Artemis saw my Mulus but it’s not for sale in the USA when she looked. But there’s no rba for the Mulus unfortunately. When I asked Aspire they said they had no plans for an rba but would pass along my request to the design team.

The Think Vape Zeta AIO is the one i was most interested in as it has an rba. But the descriptions on websites are confusing regarding the RBA I think it’s a separate purchase too like the DotMod AIO.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Artemis saw my Mulus but it’s not for sale in the USA when she looked. But there’s no rba for the Mulus unfortunately. When I asked Aspire they said they had no plans for an rba but would pass along my request to the design team.

The Think Vape Zeta AIO is the one i was most interested in as it has an rba. But the descriptions on websites are confusing regarding the RBA I think it’s a separate purchase too like the DotMod AIO.
The thinkvape sounds interesting. I'm going to pick up the Mulus for gifts. I might get one for me.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok. found my Luna problem.

the bottle. the top cap seals on the white silicone down inside the black top of the bottle, just under the threads. it was either molded badly, or was trimmed badly. so, its a bad bottle. but, i may be able to put an o-ring on there to band aid it.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the same problem with mods taking over as well as RTAs and tanks- just packed a few away to make room for the new ones! Harder and harder choice to make since I love them all!
I love that blue/purple gradient one too- blue is one of my favorite colors- heck I love all the colorful mods lol I can't resist Asmodus as it is and now a 50% off plus the 30% off at Vaporrange- ugh, I don't need another mod, but at these prices so hard for me to resist!Especially when I have reward points at both places.
Glad we are helping(enabling) you too my friend, you are certainly included! You bought two of my mods I sold here-<3
:hug:

The Baby Blue Lustro looks beautiful! I’m not sure which one(s) to get for these prices.

Ooh, I bought another Paranormal from Bx10r for $110. It’s Scarlet Passion.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I used to resemble that, but not anymore!! :teehee:

I have pics of three mods up in Hand Check, and they’re all black or SS! lol

i know. i just got back from the hospital from the coronary that you gave me , wooo, that was close :wipingbrow:

btw. hope i don't rain on your parade. but those Paras are not SS, or gun metal(kinda). the shiny body is chrome, plastic chrome.
now, the kinda part. the front/top piece, that is gunmetal color. idk if it is metal or plastic, i think its metal.
regardless of any of this, they are very nice mods.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i know. i just got back from the hospital from the coronary that you gave me , wooo, that was close :wipingbrow:

btw. hope i don't rain on your parade. but those Paras are not SS, or gun metal(kinda). the shiny body is chrome, plastic chrome.
now, the kinda part. the front/top piece, that is gunmetal color. idk if it is metal or plastic, i think its metal.
regardless of any of this, they are very nice mods.

Thanks. I couldn’t tell what is was made of, but the color is called gun metal. But hey, they’re Paranormals which they don’t make anymore!

I want to get another a Asmodus, too. Then I can stop buying stuff except for flavors. Which is another way to spend all over the place!

I put together a package for you and so far there’s about 450ml of different juice in it. It weighs a lot! I’ll hopefully get it out this week, since I had to buy ginormous padded envelopes.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I have a Lustro and a Colossal. Which other one would you suggest for these sale prices? I trust you and Snap.
The Lustro is available at Vaporrange for $24.49 if you want another one. @SnapDragon NY told me the Colossal is $22ish on Asmodus. If you wanted to round out your Asmodus collection I would suggest the Minikin v2 I have 3. They’re awesome mods with great battery life, great hand feel. I didn’t look but Snap told me the Minikin v2 is $37 at Asmodus. Check out the price on VR.

Unless of course if you want another Lustro the price on it can’t be beat.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The Lustro is available at Vaporrange for $24.49 if you want another one. @SnapDragon NY told me the Colossal is $22ish on Asmodus. If you wanted to round out your Asmodus collection I would suggest the Minikin v2 I have 3. They’re awesome mods with great battery life, great hand feel. I didn’t look but Snap told me the Minikin v2 is $37 at Asmodus. Check out the price on VR.

Yes I agree with @Heartsdelight - if you don't have one a Asmodus Minikin V2 is a great little mod- I have 3 of those! Yes it is older- but still a great little dual battery mod.
So hard to suggest what people will like- I just know what I like to use.
Not sure what the price is on those at Vaporrange- sometimes cheaper than its sister store Asmodus.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I agree with @Heartsdelight - if you don't have one a Asmodus Minikin V2 is a great little mod- I have 3 of those! Yes it is older- but still a great little dual battery mod.
So hard to suggest what people will like- I just know what I like to use.
Not sure what the price is on those at Vaporrange- sometimes cheaper than its sister store Asmodus.
Yes the Minikin v2 is older but was way more popular then the Lustro, which is why i think that the price is still higher now than the Lustro. that said, I enjoy them all.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I was looking at the Minikin, too. Maybe I’ll get that one now, and try to get another Lustro or something. Thanks.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok. found my Luna problem.

the bottle. the top cap seals on the white silicone down inside the black top of the bottle, just under the threads. it was either molded badly, or was trimmed badly. so, its a bad bottle. but, i may be able to put an o-ring on there to band aid it.

the plot thickens. i took the bad bottle apart, it wasn't molded bad like it looked, it was just a flap that wasn't trimmed from molding.
i trimmed that and reassembled, still bad. so, i tried the other bottle, its even worse. :(

so, more trouble shooting = if one of you fine ladies could please. open one of your clean bottles, and see if there is an o-ring either on the cap or just inside the bottle.
also, your bottle, assembled for use. pinch the tube closed, then squeeze the bottle. it should kinda hold pressure.
mine are leaking right where the cap and bottle touch.

thanx

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the plot thickens. i took the bad bottle apart, it wasn't molded bad like it looked, it was just a flap that wasn't trimmed from molding.
i trimmed that and reassembled, still bad. so, i tried the other bottle, its even worse. :(

so, more trouble shooting = if one of you fine ladies could please. open one of your clean bottles, and see if there is an o-ring either on the cap or just inside the bottle.
also, your bottle, assembled for use. pinch the tube closed, then squeeze the bottle. it should kinda hold pressure.
mine are leaking right where the cap and bottle touch.

thanx
It does look like there’s an oring in the squonk bottle cap. Here’s a pic.
image.jpg

Ok I’m pinching the squonk tube & squeezing the squonk bottle & it’s holding pressure = its not deflating.

Hope this helps.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It does look like there’s an oring in the squonk bottle cap. Here’s a pic.
View attachment 149943

Ok I’m pinching the squonk tube & squeezing the squonk bottle & it’s holding pressure = its not deflating.

Hope this helps.

from what i can see, there isn't. it would be over the threads, left arrow. or some kind of seal where the right arrow is.
its good that yours is holding pressure. mine deflate almost like the cap is off.

image_LI (2).jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh I remember that you loved the pink/purple gradient Lustro when they 1st came out- so expensive then- now under $30.00.
:inlove:
If I could get someone to buy that Geekvape I've had listed since July I'd be all over that Asmodus. :rolleyes:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh, I killed one of my new Kanger's yesterday. Dropped it right on the tip, battery jammed the spring up inside and couldn't get it back out. Ticks me off, that was a brand new wrap on it :(

R.I.P. my purple friend! :(:(:(

upload_2019-11-18_10-32-6.png

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
@SnapDragon NY Did you say on that purple/pink Lustro that the purple is matte and pink is metallic?
@Heartsdelight has the purple/pink gradient Lustro and she said it is a matte finish.
I have the Pink Lustro and it is a shiny paint- not a chrome metallic .
I do not have the purple Lustro- looks like a matte or rubber finish- but not sure on that!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Oh, I killed one of my new Kanger's yesterday. Dropped it right on the tip, battery jammed the spring up inside and couldn't get it back out. Ticks me off, that was a brand new wrap on it :(

R.I.P. my purple friend! :(:(:(

View attachment 149946

Oh Noooo-
RIP to your Kanger!
:tantrum:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@Heartsdelight has the purple/pink gradient Lustro and she said it is a matte finish.
I have the Pink Lustro and it is a shiny paint- not a chrome metallic .
I do not have the purple Lustro- looks like a matte or rubber finish- but not sure on that!

Have you seen the Baby Blue Lustro, Snap? It looks great, but I’m not sure what it would match.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes- the baby blue is a very pretty color.
I would think a dark blue,silver,black or even rainbow tank would match the baby blue.

Thanks, Snap. I have silver and black. I don’t know why all my mods and tanks are monochrome! Lol

I love the color. Maybe I’ll get a Baby Blue one, and a black Minikin. I’ve been looking at the Minikins for months now.
This sale is amazing!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks, Snap. I have silver and black. I don’t know why all my mods and tanks are monochrome! Lol

I love the color. Maybe I’ll get a Baby Blue one, and a black Minikin. I’ve been looking at the Minikins for months now.
This sale is amazing!

The gradient blue/purple is really pretty- what do you think of this?

asmodus-lustro-200w-53T_360x.jpg

VU Sponsors