Become a Patron!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OMG!!!!!! :headbang: CAN'T Y'ALL JUST LET IT GO AND LET THIS THREAD BE WHAT IS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT?

Suits me. I haven't bought a new mod in a very long time, since I got my white Minibooks last year. I do plan on getting an Aegis pretty soon, but I can't say I'm really excited about it -- really would prefer something prettier. At first I was thinking that the Aegis's ability to use a 26650 would be a great thing... but I bet those huge batteries are heavy... and hell, with my modest vaping style, a 30Q lasts me pretty close to 3 days.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm saving my pennies for one of these:
View attachment 106045

(Wismec RX2 21700)

I dunno, it's kinda muted. Sorta how Ford red is muted, that candy-apple crap they call red -- I like Chevy or Dodge red, which slaps you upside the head going HEY ASSHOLE, THIS IS RED! :giggle: I'm not really a muted-color sort of person. :D

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If it's good enough for a bowling ball... why not a mod??

keyshot-metallic-paint.jpg

Love this 3 dimensional design. It's all about aesthetics. One beautiful slipper only comes in certain sizes. +1 Pami

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
So was bored and did some searching on FT, couldn't really find anything inherently more feminine except for maybe this one..

Smok X-Priv https://www.fasttech.com/products/3032/10005386/9627899

There's definitely quite a few that have colors more or less associated with females but still look very masculine, that Smok X-Priv does have nicer lines than most though..

Here's some others I saw..
IJOY Captain X3 324W https://www.fasttech.com/p/9505300
Freemax Conqueror 80W TC https://www.fasttech.com/products/3039/10039415/8540305

Edit*

https://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_618090.html?wid=21

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'll throw this into the ring and see what people think, even if it has the "mostly black" thing going.

View attachment 106063

iJoy PS2170

Wow, I just love that! I might be dangling from the tallest tree if I order anything else any time soon, though.

Pami, Andria, wanted to tell you I ordered a Sigelei X Tank from FT to go on that Mini Book. Don't know how it will be, but I think that's the tank that was shipped with the Mini Book kit, so thought I'd give it a try. It's supposed to take Atlantis coils, so have some of them on the way, too.

The MiniBook vendor, VaporKart, didn't ship the thing for an entire week, until I sent them a nastygram asking for my money back if they weren't going to ship it. Next thing I know, I have a shipping confirmation e-mail, which says to me they coulda shipped it a couple of days ago if they'd been of a mind to.

Also just made a post in the DIY section cause I ordered some stuff from Vape Wild to try my hand at mixing.

My husband is probably going to be having a conniption when all this stuff starts showing up. There are still two Kabuki clones that haven't come yet from FT and a JWrap for which the order just disappeared after I got a confirmation e-mail from them. Frankly, I think I've crossed the line into compulsion, and gotta get a handle on this. (Hubbs isn't like that, really, but I don't want him to GET like that, kwim?)

Jane

ETA: I forgot that I also ordered more glass drip tips. Um. That reminds me...

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Wow, I just love that! I might be dangling from the tallest tree if I order anything else any time soon, though.

Pami, Andria, wanted to tell you I ordered a Sigelei X Tank from FT to go on that Mini Book. Don't know how it will be, but I think that's the tank that was shipped with the Mini Book kit, so thought I'd give it a try. It's supposed to take Atlantis coils, so have some of them on the way, too.

The MiniBook vendor, VaporKart, didn't ship the thing for an entire week, until I sent them a nastygram asking for my money back if they weren't going to ship it. Next thing I know, I have a shipping confirmation e-mail, which says to me they coulda shipped it a couple of days ago if they'd been of a mind to.

Also just made a post in the DIY section cause I ordered some stuff from Vape Wild to try my hand at mixing.

My husband is probably going to be having a conniption when all this stuff starts showing up. There are still two Kabuki clones that haven't come yet from FT and a JWrap for which the order just disappeared after I got a confirmation e-mail from them. Frankly, I think I've crossed the line into compulsion, and gotta get a handle on this. (Hubbs isn't like that, really, but I don't want him to GET like that, kwim?)

Jane

You are correct, the XTank is the tank that came in the kit. Did you get the authentic or "styled" version? And yes, it takes Atlantis coils.
I love mine... use it just about every day!

Sorry to hear VaporKart did that. Hopefully it arrives soon!

Jwrap shipping can be a little slow if you got the non-trackable one. But Jwraps is an above board vendor. No worries with them at all.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Drip Tips.jpg

This picture doesn't do them justice, at least on my laptop screen. God I suck at photographs. Anyway, these are the drip tips I got from the guy on eBay for about 5 bucks each. My favorite of all of them is the top row, far right.

Pami, the FT description says "Authentic," so I hope it is. :) I really like the Sigelei hardware I've bought so far, figured I couldn't go too wrong for the price, but still glad to hear a good opinion of it from you. Thanks!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Jane

If he ever does raise any questions about the vape budget, just remind him of how much money you're NOT spendng on cigarettes. It's almost certain that you're spending less than that. :D

One way to keep spouses happy is after the budget gets free of cigarettes, give the spouse the budgetary green light to spend too. My husband is a coin collector; back during the horrible economic disaster 2008-2011, he had to sell almost all of his collection just to pay the damn bills! So when I stopped spending $180/mo on smoking, and started buying some vape gear, I told him I wanted him to benefit from that too, so he should start buying coins again, try to rebuild his collection. You shoulda seen the smile on his face. :D Oh, we also got the ADT security system we'd been wanting since we bought this house in 2011. So his collection is protected! Along with the several flat-screen TVs we've been able to afford since then. ;)

There IS other stuff to spend money on, than vape gear.... but it's a FACT, you need a good base of vape gear, so it's ALWAYS easier to find something to vape, than run to the store for smokes. :)

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hubbs spends money on his golf cart, of all things. Our house is way back off the road, behind all the neighbors, in the trees. It's a quarter of a mile to the mailbox. He bought this golf cart, then started putting new wheels and tires on it, new seat covers, decals, camo shit, god he just made himself unbelievably happy. LOL Reminds me of Tim Allen's old standup routine about Corvettes. Anyway, he tools around through the neighborhood on his golf cart, dog in tow, happy man. Plus he has a collection of recurve hunting bows that he's been building for a couple of decades, and firearms that we could outfit a militia with. So, he has his stuff. :D

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hubbs spends money on his golf cart, of all things. Our house is way back off the road, behind all the neighbors, in the trees. It's a quarter of a mile to the mailbox. He bought this golf cart, then started putting new wheels and tires on it, new seat covers, decals, camo shit, god he just made himself unbelievably happy. LOL Reminds me of Tim Allen's old standup routine about Corvettes. Anyway, he tools around through the neighborhood on his golf cart, dog in tow, happy man. Plus he has a collection of recurve hunting bows that he's been building for a couple of decades, and firearms that we could outfit a militia with. So, he has his stuff. :D

It's purely amazing, the amount of stuff that can be afforded, when you're not wasting all that money on poisoning yourself. :D

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's purely amazing, the amount of stuff that can be afforded, when you're not wasting all that money on poisoning yourself. :D

Andria

Now if I could just get HIM to quit poisoning himself. He won't have any part of it, barring the occasional cig-a-like if we're driving a rental on vacation or something.

Think I have finally gotten through to my son, though. He's 36 and had been smoking for over half his life. I'm keeping my fingers crossed - he's going into his second month without analogs.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now if I could just get HIM to quit poisoning himself. He won't have any part of it, barring the occasional cig-a-like if we're driving a rental on vacation or something.

Think I have finally gotten through to my son, though. He's 36 and had been smoking for over half his life. I'm keeping my fingers crossed - he's going into his second month without analogs.

I got my son switched over last year, when he moved back home with us so he could get his degree.... he'd only been smoking, off and on, for about 10 yrs, but he told me that he knew that if vaping could work for a 39-yr diehard smoker like ME, it would certainly work for him. :) He just passed 8 months smoke-free. :) And at school, he's made friends with several more vapers, so that's excellent reinforcement! :) They love going to the diff vape shops around here. :D

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Suits me. I haven't bought a new mod in a very long time, since I got my white Minibooks last year. I do plan on getting an Aegis pretty soon, but I can't say I'm really excited about it -- really would prefer something prettier. At first I was thinking that the Aegis's ability to use a 26650 would be a great thing... but I bet those huge batteries are heavy... and hell, with my modest vaping style, a 30Q lasts me pretty close to 3 days.

Andria

Andria, those huge batteries ARE heavy. I got a Chi You mech mod that used a 26650, and it was like vaping with a brick. Couldn't stand the damn thing .

The gorgeous red MiniBook showed up yesterday! I put that Triton Mini on it for now, until the X Tank shows up. I love the way it fits my hand, and the finish on it is stunning!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Andria, those huge batteries ARE heavy. I got a Chi You mech mod that used a 26650, and it was like vaping with a brick. Couldn't stand the damn thing .

The gorgeous red MiniBook showed up yesterday! I put that Triton Mini on it for now, until the X Tank shows up. I love the way it fits my hand, and the finish on it is stunning!
:stars2:
So glad it arrived and you're happy with it. I love love love mine. It came with a silicone sleeve, so I've been keeping that on it to protect the finish.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yes ma'am, the sleeve will stay on this one, too, until it wears out. The sleeve on my Spark has seen its better days, but it's still on there for now. The 75W mod I got a couple weeks ago came with a sleeve, too. I think, at least at one point, Sigelei shipped all their mods with a silicone sleeve. Nice touch, imo.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Yeah... Whenever I do get an Aegis, I think I'll just use the adapter-sleeve and a regular 18650, because I really do get almost a full 3 days from my 30Q's.

I can't stand those silicone sleeve things; they feel greasy or something really icky... and they hide how beautiful the finish and color are! If anyone needs or wants one, I've got 2 or 3 running around here that I'm not using and never will.

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I absolutely adore this one you found. The black/gold is sold out/discontinued everywhere. Been looking since you posted. FT and GB have the red and blue. I have gold tanks and attys with nothing to play with except my gold Alien. And even that isn't a match. Alibaba shows that you need to buy 5 but that's if you're a vendor of course. It won't tell you what's in stock. I just emailed them and also contacted them through their website.

1501607045076163658.jpg
1501607045126073895.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Something like this would be super sexy on a mod...

violet-luxury-vintage-wallpaper-floral-holiday-invitation-background-design-87776562.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I received a response from SmokJoy yesterday:

"Hello Trixy,
Thanks for you love of our Air 77 , but we now did not produce it any more.
We did not sell it very good so stopped sell it.
Hope you can love our new products...(salutations)."

I'll chalk it up to another failing company. I just spent over an hour drafting an unsent email to them and deleting here several word about the subject. I have enough to do as it is. Adding another project is NOT what I need right now. Too bad. Beautiful mod.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Have you ladies seen the iStick Pico Baby? There's an ad flashing around at the top of the page. Some fabulous colors, shiny, compact. You might like!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Have you ladies seen the iStick Pico Baby? There's an ad flashing around at the top of the page. Some fabulous colors, shiny, compact. You might like!
Pico's are too short for me... doesn't fit in my hand comfortably. :(

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1. Baby Pico has short battery life, proprietary tank and coils. Nah.

2. Pami, too bad you don't like the picos,. They are sooo handy. I put my pinky underneath it and my index finger above. Got 3 of them.
3. Pami, you're amazing! I adore that G Class in black! $300 for this and the red Q Class is down to $189. I'm waiting on some physical checks owed. I may just bite the bullet on both of them. You're right, you/we're getting closer to our feminine, couture mods. That's it...Couture!

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
1. Baby Pico has short battery life, proprietary tank and coils. Nah.

2. Pami, too bad you don't like the picos,. They are sooo handy. I put my pinky underneath it and my index finger above. Got 3 of them.
3. Pami, you're amazing! I adore that G Class! $300 for this and the red Q Class is down to $189. I'm waiting on some physical checks owed. I may just bite the bullet on both of them. You're right, you/we're getting closer to our feminine, couture mods. That's it...Couture!

I have a Pico resin - that's the only one - but I like it. It actually fits my hand pretty well.

I did have two of them, but I gave one to son's girlfriend, thinking I could just order another. I had found them dirt-cheap on CaterpillarVapes. Well, guess what? By the time I got back there to order another one, they had sold out, of course.

I didn't look closely enough at that Baby. I wouldn't want that either.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pico's are too short for me... doesn't fit in my hand comfortably. :(

Totally agree; I won a Pico in one of those contests, but it's just too small for my hand. The Minibooks and original CF4s are really the most perfect size.

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've kept a window open for the MiniBook. Would the 40w be more for sweeter liquids?....what are you all vaping at 40w+/-?? I love the look.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've kept a window open for the MiniBook. Would the 40w be more for sweeter liquids?....what are you all vaping at 40w+/-?? I love the look.
I vape everything at 20-25 watts... sweet or not.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The MiniBook really is nice. One of my Kabuki clones finally showed up from FT, and I put it on the MB for now. It has a 1.6 ohm coil in it, so I'm at just 11W, spicy juice that I made myself, 50/50 12mg. Vapes great.

I am surprised at how solid the MB feels.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I went from 10 to 80mph in vaping. I need to experience what I've missed. Thank you all for the wake up call.
Everything you see in Femine Bling Female Mods are Mechs! I need a new hobby. Lemme see what I come up with.

Here's some I found. Pretty and solid. Something like you found, Pami. There's more at this link:
http://www.socimage.com/user/kustohm/3068890707/1434612160273480533_3068890707
16123906_1214035545298546_3303292916817985536_n.jpg

Hey Lucy! :)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What's with orange o-rings on everything? Even the new stuff. Just sayin'.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I vape everything at 20-25 watts... sweet or not.

I vape everything between 9.2w (when the wick is new) and 9.6w (when the wick is well-broken-in). No way I could vape higher than 10w thx to my super-awesome tight draw Achilles. :)

Andria

VU Sponsors