Become a Patron!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Main problem I've had with acrylic is that some juices melt it.

I stick with Delrin (aka POM) or Teflon cause I don't like metal tips and can't be trusted with glass ones.

Really? I never saw that, with acrylics... but I'm one of those weirdos who found an ADV 3+ yrs ago and have stuck almost exclusively to that ever since. I've come down considerably on the amount of flavoring I need, but it's still just strawberry and cream for the win. :)

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I stick with Delrin (aka POM) or Teflon cause I don't like metal tips and can't be trusted with glass ones.
I've never had a juice "melt" an acrylic tip... but I have had a high wattage mod melt one.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I've got a couple white delrin tips, and they're ok; fortunately the ones I have, which were PIFed to me, have a fairly narrow air-passage, but they're a bit shorter than I usually prefer. The angled-adapters I use help a little, giving a bit more distance from the coil, but short tips just don't suit me very well; I really dislike feeling more than just a *touch* of warmth, right at the very end of my fairly long hits (4-6 seconds usually).

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've never had a juice "melt" an acrylic tip... but I have had a high wattage mod melt one.
If any e-Liquids state on the website that they damage a tank I pass because if it degrades something that lasts forever in landfills I won't put it in my body~!

Blargh23

Member For 1 Year
I've got a couple white delrin tips, and they're ok; fortunately the ones I have, which were PIFed to me, have a fairly narrow air-passage, but they're a bit shorter than I usually prefer. The angled-adapters I use help a little, giving a bit more distance from the coil, but short tips just don't suit me very well; I really dislike feeling more than just a *touch* of warmth, right at the very end of my fairly long hits (4-6 seconds usually).

Andria

I'm MTL because DTL involves wheezing and coughing so I like a tighter draw, plus a longer tip helps with spitback and keeping the heat away from my lips.

I was a bit "meh"about KP only having these in white it's a clearance item), but can't complain too much for 50 cents.

The wide base keeps it from wobbling or getting knocked out easily.

Delrin_Plug_WM__47701.1396387864.jpg

Only white: https://www.kidneypuncher.com/the-plug-drip-tip-delrin/
Not in stock?: https://www.myvaporstore.com/Thor-Delrin-Drip-Tip-p/zddt-38.htm
Fasttech black: https://www.fasttech.com/products/3037/10012293/1442001
(Unlike most of FT's tips, this only comes in black or white)

Though your best bet if you don't mind waiting a month or so is Fasttech (they're listed under POM, not delrin over there) -- you can get a wide variety of colors and shapes without the loltastic markup drip tips seem to have on most sites - I can get a five pack for what most places charge for a single one.

This one's more of a classic tip shape:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10022248/4804305-pom-510-drip-tip
Not a fan of this shape, but to each their own
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10021247/4590602-pom-510-drip-tip
Also okay if it fits on your atomizer:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10014901/2672106-pom-510-drip-tip-w-mushroom-insulation-base

Etc, they're generally listed by overall length.
(most FT poms tips are available in black/blue/green/yellow/red/white and 5-packs)

Blargh23

Member For 1 Year
Please explain how you inhale without it going through your mouth? Shy of a chest tube I can't see how DTL is even possible.

I apologize if you're kidding and this is redundant info:

DTL = DLI (where you just huff the vapor straight into your lungs instead of holding it in your mouth first)
Think cigarette vs cigar/pipe.

Yes, I've watched too many youtube reviews and have developed a case of acronymitis.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I apologize if you're kidding and this is redundant info:

I am not kidding because it still goes in your mouth~! In my opinion there is no such thing as Direct To Lung unless you use a chest tube.

Blargh23

Member For 1 Year
Anyhow, more high-end mod colors are definitely in order without having to resort to skins.

Sort of annoys that Wismec completely changes the Relaux color schemes from version to version.
I was a fan of the white/teal RX200 for it's different "cyber" look.
With the 20700 and 21700 they've gone back to "a couple of colors with black".

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That is the Splatter paint jobs they came out with and I fell in love at first site with this one.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So much can be done these days with automotive metallic paints, resins, and laser etching... why should we have to keep settling for plain?!? :headbang:

A little bit of this could go a longgggggggggggg way! ;)
f31d04b6cd0dd6259cf2b8c04d6c1bae.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What mod is this?

Sorry for the late reply. It's the Wismec Sinuous P80. Several colors to choose from and it lights up red, yellow and green under the logo when you're taking a pull/drag.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm MTL because DTL involves wheezing and coughing so I like a tighter draw, plus a longer tip helps with spitback and keeping the heat away from my lips.

I was a bit "meh"about KP only having these in white it's a clearance item), but can't complain too much for 50 cents.

The wide base keeps it from wobbling or getting knocked out easily.

Delrin_Plug_WM__47701.1396387864.jpg

Only white: https://www.kidneypuncher.com/the-plug-drip-tip-delrin/

I like the white. I have a rig that looks like a Star Wars Storm Trooper that I need a tip I can use vs. the one that's on it.

Storm Trooper.50.jpg

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Sorry for the late reply. It's the Wismec Sinuous P80. Several colors to choose from and it lights up red, yellow and green under the logo when you're taking a pull/drag.

I meant the one in your post below that. The purple one that says "desire" on it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If anyone is interested, look up seller malawy3 on eBay for glass drip tips like the ones I have. I tried to post a link but couldn't get it to work properly.

I've had good luck with the "grab bag" listing of his where you pay $5.00 each plus shipping for the drip tips and he picks them randomly.

Jane

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That's okay, it's just the way it goes. Back to Fasttech for me. ;)
I have a few gems from FT... most of them are MTL though, so I don't use them much anymore.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
LMAO.... I just did a Google Search for "blinged out mod" and a couple of my pictures came up! :eek:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Check this bling out.. I'd rock the red or rainbow... this is some sort of sleeve available in the UK.

s-l1600.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Check this bling out.. I'd rock the red or rainbow... this is some sort of sleeve available in the UK.

s-l1600.jpg

The rainbow is Aurora Borealis. I blinged a lot of my clothes. And yes. You can purchase sheets of it from you local craft stores or eBay. Ebay has a lot. They even have sheets to cover your license plate holder. (Last time I looked)

I like the clear and black. Aurora would look grreat with a rainbow tank.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
MtL = sucking, like with a straw
DtL = huffing, like paint out of a paper bag Andria

DL = Like paint out of paper bag??? Well, that's a first! More like inhaling thick, tasty vapor, like a joint. That's the best I got. lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still goes in your mouth................. Hence not direct to lung.

It does, but you don't taste it much -- DtL is the same technique I use with my Ventolin and Advair inhalers, and I really don't taste those much at all, though both medicines are rather bitter. It's also the technique that most prefer for "that other stuff," which also tastes rather unpleasant, though as my asthma has worsened, I've been unable to do DtL hits for anything except my asthma meds, or it just causes a coughing fit that nearly puts me on the floor. Really don't get why anyone would vape that way, but different strokes, I guess. I guess if there's no risk of asphyxiation, some folks just aren't happy. ;)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
DL = Like paint out of paper bag??? Well, that's a first! More like inhaling thick, tasty vapor, like a joint. That's the best I got. lol

Or glue, nail polish... etc. Anything with some active chemical that might cause a buzz, some idiot somewhere has probably huffed it. :D

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It does, but you don't taste it much -

Maybe you don't taste it , but we get into the subjective now. My point was if it goes in your mouth it is NOT DIRECT TO LUNG~! Direct to lung does not go in your mouth or airways. There is no such thing as DTL. Lung hit or what ever you want but no way no how direct to lung.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This would be soooooo pretty on a mod...

41SCjHjA2BL.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If it's good enough for a bowling ball... why not a mod??

keyshot-metallic-paint.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Innokin actually used this years ago ... think they called it Chameleon.

CanAmCorvette014.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OMG!!!!!! :headbang: CAN'T Y'ALL JUST LET IT GO AND LET THIS THREAD BE WHAT IS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT?

Hey I made a comment and a joke but some asshat has to prove they know everything but vape 86% PG and high flavoring wants to tell me direct to lung exists.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This would be really pretty too...

UC-900-694-M.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Seafoam Green... I've always wanted seafoam green...

ultra-fine-seafom-green-iridescent-glitter-product-7503---2016_06_16IMG_06181.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
How about peach?

sn_spill_tangerineglitter600.png

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If we're voting, put me down for Chameleon!

VU Sponsors