VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Dang hun you got enough e-liquid there to open up your own store.

EDIT: LOVE THE PIEBALD/TUXEDO KITTY
I used to due a TON of PIF'n. And a lot of the vendors I linked for would send me stuff. I was still MTL'n at the time so didn't go through juice as fast as I do now.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I must be going blind the 1 I like is in the top drawer on the right near the front.
If it is indeed pink you can keep it.Otherwise I might mug you for it.:p:p:p

Yeah it's pink. The red one just a bit to the left and behind that one is just a straight tip. I don't really use either of 'em with any regularity or frequency, because they're metal.

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I put this over in the "Coupon Codes" section but also want to mention it here. VaporSkinz has BOGO free with code BOGO2018 over the Memorial Day weekend. I know someone recently said they wanted to order wraps, so here ya go! Shipping only $1.95, most wraps $12.95.

ETA: I got Blue/Pink Marble for my silver Sig Spark to use with a SS Kabuki clone, and Rusted Mod 3 for another Joyetech eVic VTwo that I bought off eBay yesterday. RM3 will look great with the black mod and black Herakles Honor that's on the way

That was me with the wraps. And I SO miss my Silver Sig Spark. Was the best mod until my sister begged me for it. I made her pay though. She's always checking my shelves like a vape shop. Rightfully so, however.:rolleyes:

I still want that Mini Book but lost the page!!! Help?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What I have trouble storing is empty boxes that this gear comes in. Have a cloth storage cube that isn't being used, think I may pull that out and fill it up with boxes.

I have boxes full of original boxes. Both for my gear boxes and also for things like my 2 tablets, phone, computer components worth $$$, even my Nuvii GPS I no longer use and want to put up on eBay. I even keep original shoe boxes in another closet. For resale, the original box makes all the differnce. Get a box for your boxes!

I was also given what may be a 30-36 gallon Rubbermaid tub with locking lid handles. Excellent for my currently used hardware. I prefer to see things. Same with my PC software, office supplies and building supplies and extras. It more like organization vs. blah box storage.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have boxes full of original boxes. Both for my gear boxes and also for things like my 2 tablets, phone, computer components worth $$$, even my Nuvii GPS I no longer use and want to put up on eBay. I even keep original shoe boxes in another closet. For resale, the original box makes all the differnce. Get a box for your boxes!

I was also given what may be a 30-36 gallon Rubbermaid tub with locking lid handles. Excellent for my currently used hardware. I prefer to see things. Same with my PC software, office supplies and building supplies and extras. It more like organization vs. blah box storage.
I keep all my boxes too... that's what's in the short tower to the left of the desk.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just had over a 90 min Gtalk chat with the friend that turned me on to my first box mod and tank (Kanger SubTank Nano).
She has only ONE Pico as her mod and I had her pull out 2 MLT tanks I gave her that she forgot. I gave her a good "what for". Now she wants me to find her things to buy online. Mostly tanks. She needs mods, man! She likes the Pico size. @nadalama .....crap, I forgot what I was going to say.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I use my dropleaf desk to store all my mods and most are in their boxes unless I am using them.
I have all my tanks ,coils, drip tips and all my rebuild gear in the drawer of the desk.
I use one of my upper kitchen cabinets for eliquids- I need to keep them up high and away from the young grandkids.

20170901_123605.jpg

Attachments

• 20170901_121119.jpg
    20170901_121119.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 9

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I just had over a 90 min Gtalk chat with the friend that turned me on to my first box mod and tank (Kanger SubTank Nano).
She has only ONE Pico as her mod and I had her pull out 2 MLT tanks I gave her that she forgot. I gave her a good "what for". Now she wants me to find her things to buy online. Mostly tanks. She needs mods, man! She likes the Pico size. @nadalama .....crap, I forgot what I was going to say.

You may want to get your friend to take a look at KangerWholesaleUSA today. Pico Resin kit is on sale for $36.00, Pico Mega kit for $26.40 (this one can hold a 26650), Pico Dual kit for $26.40. They are having a great clearance sale. I even saw a Sig T-150TC touch screen for $50. They have the resin Swallowtail for $38.00. I could drop a good $500 on the things I saw that I'd love to have, just in a quick pass through there. No way, Jose, not today. :cry:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hot pink.

Andria
Well damn.I best get my eyes checked.

bob.gif

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Less than $30.

http://www.vaporkart.com/sigelei-mini-book-40-watt-tc-black-p/sminibkm.htm

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I thought Sigeleis were considered clones. They're not very expensive, so what would be the point of cloning them?

Andria

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I thought Sigeleis were considered clones. They're not very expensive, so what would be the point of cloning them?

Andria
Sigelei's are not clones, they are legit. These knock off companies clone everything these days.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I thought Sigeleis were considered clones. They're not very expensive, so what would be the point of cloning them? Andria

WAT???? Oh, say it ain't not so, Andria! I'll tell you what, you buy a Sigelei Spark 90w and try it. If you don't like it, within a week I'll buy it from you.
Pish!...Clone. :facepalm:

Thank @nadalama I'm buying both colors. Pami, they were sold out.

WOOT.png

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!!!!! Their sold out too. I knew it was too good to be true.
Maybe I should hit up the Trading Post? Damn.

Ok, hold on. I saw black Sparks somewhere else. I'll look.

These aren't places I've ever ordered from, I'm just finding them with Google, so due diligence!

Black appears to be in stock:

https://www.vaporhighusa.com/products/sigelei-spark-90w

http://blowoutvapes.com/product/sigelei-spark-90w-box-mod-free-shipping/

Silver in stock:

http://www.dicksvapeshop.com/view_cart.asp

None of these are the places I saw yesterday, but I'm at work and many of the vape sites are blocked by our network here.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Here are some pretty wraps if you have a Sigelei 213. I have 3 of them. They have pretty ones for other mods:
s-l1600.jpg

I want a Fuchai Plus some kinda bad right now. Ironic that you should post this today. I've been fighting it for weeks now, and KangerWholesale has them at a great price.

ETA: Kanger is sold out. Dammit.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Think I'm finally getting a Super Tank Mini. User BProsek's listing in Hardware, picking up his IPV Vesta, and he has a couple of Super Tank Minis to sell, so I've asked him for one of them. Have no idea what color, but I asked him for no loud colors please, so we'll see.

ETA: He says the tank is SS, so that's perfect for me! Yay!

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You are going to love the Tobeco Super Tank Mini. Not only myself, but at least a dozen people that have mentioned the tank in various threads are looking for more as backups. The coils are reasonable. It takes Playboy and Atlantis coils too. I have 4 tanks sealed and 1 open. I've had it so long that the bottom seal melded with the glass. I tried to remove it and tore it. Pieces of the ring are still glued to it. So take the o-ring off each time you clean it.

nadalama, thank you so much for the Spark links. Dick's Vape Shop is actually located in a bar. You can drink, play pool and vape. So, I'm looking at a B&M price. However, they do not offer shipping. They do say that I can pick it up in MN. lol I'll call them to insure they're in stock, shipping and any holiday discounts although it shows on sale for a few bucks less. Both SS and Black are in stock. I do prefer the SS and would like 2.

I guess I was only looking at page 1 of the google search. THANK YOU!

Sorry about your Kanger wrap. The sure are pretty though.

I'm off to physical therapy. Cya later!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
MiniBooks on eBay today! Baby blue is $25.00 plus $6.00 for shipping. Dangit!

User is dvapestore4, if anyone's interested.

There's a silver one, too, but it's $45.00 for just the mod.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think I'm finally getting a Super Tank Mini. User BProsek's listing in Hardware, picking up his IPV Vesta, and he has a couple of Super Tank Minis to sell, so I've asked him for one of them. Have no idea what color, but I asked him for no loud colors please, so we'll see.

ETA: He says the tank is SS, so that's perfect for me! Yay!
Just be aware that while the Mini Supertank is an awesome tank.It does have it's quirks.
More spins than Spinderella.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Something like these might be handy for some folks. There are bigger ones. This one is 25"w x 10"D. Even if a person has a large collection, it's plenty good for most used + necessities, has compartments + 2 top shelves and easy to find a place for since it hangs on a wall. I have it next to a desk and it has it's own work top space. I keep juice + in a 2 drawer file cabinet and have book case shelving for when I get there. (I need better scissors and a few other tools :p )
edited.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey ya'll. Rhonda over at Angel's Heavenly Designs just started up a new Facebook page. If you're on Facebook head on over and give it a like. Be sure to Follow the page if you want to know about upcoming sales! https://www.facebook.com/AngelsHeavenlyDesigns/

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well, at the last 3 hours of the holiday sale, I was comparing prices and had a bunch of carts opened. Then, I fell asleep at my desk. I woke up at 2:15am not realizing what had happened. So, I didn't buy anything. Nothing.

However I found these very nice looking Hcigar VT Inbox Squonger 75w colors:
https://www.cvapor.com/hcigar-vt-inbox-squonker-75w-box-mod-powered-by-single-18650-cell.html

They don't show the yellow for some reason. Love the red and yellow.

13f6546g46sg4_1.jpg
dsc_1123.png

Anyone else find something pretty or different?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I seem to prefer Plano Tackle Boxes these days.

797010.png

plano-3600-series-4-by-rack-system-tackle-box.jpg

Now that I've thought about these tackle boxes, they really do make sense for building supplies, a couple of drip tips and extra parts. Even with my single container storage, I still have to take out 2-3 containers to build: tools, exotic coils or micro coils, which is packed, cotton and 521 Tab. That top one looks sleek but doesn't look like the top fully opens. I like the compartments. The bottom one is certainly functional. Cool case. Ugh, can't keep my eyes open. Feels like an early nap today.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Well, at the last 3 hours of the holiday sale, I was comparing prices and had a bunch of carts opened. Then, I fell asleep at my desk. I woke up at 2:15am not realizing what had happened. So, I didn't buy anything. Nothing.

However I found these very nice looking Hcigar VT Inbox Squonger 75w colors:
https://www.cvapor.com/hcigar-vt-inbox-squonker-75w-box-mod-powered-by-single-18650-cell.html

They don't show the yellow for some reason. Love the red and yellow.

13f6546g46sg4_1.jpg
dsc_1123.png

Anyone else find something pretty or different?

I have the newer HCigar VT Inbox V3 75DNA and I love it- great squonk mod for me. I think the main difference between the one you are showing and mine is a different squonk bottle system. It is nice that you can buy different panels to change the looks of this mod and they are not expensive.

I only placed a small order at Fasttech for some spare squonk bottles, the refill bottle for the Inbox, the Demon Killer Coils kit in SS 316 and some drip tips.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Only thing I ordered was a led Big Baby for $13 @ Breazy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered my first drip tip from Rhonda, also bought an IPV Vesta and Super Tank Mini with DT adapter in SS from a VU user.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Only thing I ordered was a led Big Baby for $13 @ Breazy

Being the link ninja has it's rewards. Restraint!

I ordered my first drip tip from Rhonda, also bought an IPV Vesta and Super Tank Mini with DT adapter in SS from a VU user.

I keep forgetting about the Trading Post!!! It would have been nice to score on more Super Tank Minis. The IPV's have retained their shape for years and continually improving upon itself. The bronze with brown leather is stunning. It's mod you can always rely on. Wraps are amazing.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have the newer HCigar VT Inbox V3 75DNA and I love it- great squonk mod for me. I think the main difference between the one you are showing and mine is a different squonk bottle system. It is nice that you can buy different panels to change the looks of this mod and they are not expensive.

I agree with you now on the Inbox. I would certainly have leaned toward the V3 because of function. The BF system is nice and tight. Love the bottle and that it's sits right up there vs. showing the 'hose'. I'm all in for replaceable panels. It's like having a brand new mod. And Demon Killer coils are very good. I have 4-5 tins in my coil box.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Deleted. Will fill in later. :crazy:

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that I've thought about these tackle boxes, they really do make sense for building supplies, a couple of drip tips and extra parts. Even with my single container storage, I still have to take out 2-3 containers to build: tools, exotic coils or micro coils, which is packed, cotton and 521 Tab. That top one looks sleek but doesn't look like the top fully opens. I like the compartments. The bottom one is certainly functional. Cool case. Ugh, can't keep my eyes open. Feels like an early nap today.
The top portion of the top container does in fact open.You can even see the snap guards on it.

VU Sponsors