Become a Patron!

What Is The Best Sub-Ohm Mod For The Biggest Clouds Possible?

Hi,

I have a few questions about cloud chasing and how to achieve the biggest clouds possible when vaping.

What is The best sub-ohm mod for achieving the biggest vapor clouds possible?

What mod do cloud chasing competitors use?

Do mods play a huge part in cloud chasing?

Thank you so much for your time and help. I really appreciate it and can not thank you enough for your input. :)

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To put it simply, the higher the wattage the better.

But it more depends on the RDA and the build you have in it.

What wattage is good? / what wattage should I be looking for in mod?
I'm comfy with my SMOK Alien at 220 watts. I get great clouds off RDAS with dual parallel builds. at 120 -140 watts. Anything above that is too hot for my liking. Most pro chasers go with dual parallel builds from what I've seen so far. As for wattage thats up to you. Hope this helped.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have seen a guy vape on a Wild Bull Productions So Horney RDA with a triple parallel build at 250 watts. It was fucking stunning.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want to get into competitions, mech mods are what are mostly used.

If it is just for your own enjoyment, I recommend a mod that uses a triple 18650 setup, as you will be able to run this at high wattage levels safely. A dual 18650 mod is still good, but you will not be able to go as high wattage wise safely.

It is really dependant on your build. Competitors in competitions are pushing limits of safety when they use tube mechs, with extremely low resistance builds. These are not the type of builds you would want to run day to day (at least not for most people).

VU Sponsors