Become a Patron!

What is the best GPS tracker for a vape?

Soundsystem00

Member For 1 Year
I normally have had a Squonk ( Dovpo ) but that thing crapped out on me and all I could afford was a Smok Nord. I do like it though, but it is very small and I lose it all of the time. Literally, lose it constantly.

I was thinking it would be really nice to get a small sticker to put on it that would beep whenever I press a button on my phone kind of like the Tiles that go on a key chain. A tile is too big for this nord, that is the thing.

Can anyone recommend a good GPS that is small enough to fit on a Smok Nord, or a vaping device in general?

I am so tired of losing my shit. I wish I could have all of those hours back that I have spent in my life looking for a lost vape. Thank you.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've never used one for a mod but I use trackimo on my drones.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
here is an old school idea to help you not loose things... when unused pace inside a small zipper pouch off and tie this pouch to your wrist gentle with a string. be sure to store item properly in said pouch. it also can be tied to belt loop.

finally what my mother always told me stop loosing the stuff you cant afford to replace.

Soundsystem00

Member For 1 Year
i usually find them. yesterday i made my bed and that Nord went under the sheets and spent 45 minutes looking for it, lol.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Soundsystem00

Member For 1 Year
thanks for the recommendation. I was thinking that too but it seems like that would be a little too big for a Nord. Maybe i can find a way too attach it.

VU Sponsors