moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Easier to lose?

Easier to forget that you've left it in your pants pocket when you're ready to do laundry?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Just small and stealthy.

With a higher output than other small things.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Only goes to 10w though from what I understand.

Emmkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
was not the original iStick small enough

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I remember a few luminaries saying that 2014 was going to be the year of the 26650.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember a few luminaries saying that 2014 was going to be the year of the 26650.
What they " think" and what we " want" are two different things altogether looks like.

Who the hell wants to walk around with a mod the size of a long toilet paper roll ?

I'm thinking it's the same people that put socks in their pants to try to impress women. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too small of a battery capacity for me...I need something I can carry around all day and not have to worry about charging it....

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's not the mah but the watts that is the sticking point for me. Even an ego is rated to about 12.5.

cad99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hope a decent 510

Living the dream one nightmare at a time.

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a good sign. They know we like small. Now they just need to kick out that 50 watter.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What they " think" and what we " want" are two different things altogether looks like.

Who the hell wants to walk around with a mod the size of a long toilet paper roll ?

I'm thinking it's the same people that put socks in their pants to try to impress women. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't need the soxs, brother. ;)

And I do prefer hard hitting 26650's.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just don't know.

I'm questioning why the need to revert back to tiny devices and low Mah. Are there too many girly men that can't handle the weight of unreg boxes and mechs?

A phobia cropping up? Are people ascared of large mods that work all day?

Or do they want small mods to hide the fact they vape?

Hmmmmm.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
remember when they kept trying to make cell phones smaller and smaller? now they are going in the opposite direction. probably the same thing will happen with mods.

personally, the original istick is perfect size. and i have small hands.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't have an istick but I imagine that the people who will buy it are people like me that have to carry a ton of crap in their pockets for work and having a small mod that can get the job done is nice...my favorite mod I use at work is a vaporshark DNA30...if I keep in under 15 watts I can make that small thing last almost two full shifts at work without charging it....I won't be getting a mini because the 10 watt cap is even too low for me but I think with all the 50/100/150 watt mods being rushed out that sometimes people forget that with a good coil and wick you can still get a great vape in the 10-20 watt range and with most tanks restrictive airflow that more that 30-35 watts the coil just burns up. IMHO

Riptides

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just don't know.

I'm questioning why the need to revert back to tiny devices and low Mah. Are there too many girly men that can't handle the weight of unreg boxes and mechs?

A phobia cropping up? Are people ascared of large mods that work all day?

Or do they want small mods to hide the fact they vape?

Hmmmmm.
I have a couple 150 watt boxes and a mech, but I don't feel like any less of a man when I'm using my iStick30w. It's great for anybody like me who's always on the go but doesn't necessarily have an extra pocket.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nothing really special about it IMO. Even the 20 watt iStick only performs to specs with a very limited range of builds. But I don't vape anything at 10 watts or below, so it's not really in my ballpark anyway.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've had one in hand, it is teenie tiny. 10 watts is more than enough for a lot of vapers, 1100 Mah is not too bad for a mod of it's size. I've got an old spinner that's 1100 Mah, but it's a stick battery, not really stealthy. If you get one, just make sure to get an atty that can put out decent vapor at 10 watts and below.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
10 watts is more than enough for a lot of vapers,
More than enough? For a lot of them? I suppose that's possible, but that's like 3.8 volts on a 1.5 ohm atomizer. That is a very weak vape. I could see it perhaps working for someone in a pinch, but I'd be surprised if many users turn it down from there.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, 10 watts and a Kanger Tank saw me through a long stretch, then I bought a 15 watt mod, and then a 20, then a 30, then a 100W, then a 150. :confused:

Oh man, I am such a tech junkie...

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The cig-a-likes I vaped were 1.5 ohms on a 4.2 volt battery. It wasn't regulated. That's why I didn't like the egos back in the day when people tried to get me to switch. They were too weak. I wound up getting a version 1 LavaTube and yeah, now I have several VW mods going as high as 150 watts, but I do most of my vaping in the 40-50 watt range and a lot of it on a mech.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one here I picked up for the wife. She uses it occasionally but not that much because she has other stuff that she prefers. It is a cute little guy that gives out 10w with a 1100 mah batt. She can get about 5 or 6 hours of sitting in front of the comp. It is a vv device only. The istick mini is not a device for everyone, but if you like a low wattage vape and you want something super compact it may be for you. Here is a pic for size reference next to a 30ml bottle.

20150108_180325.jpg

VU Sponsors