Become a Patron!

What is really, truly, seriously the SONY KILLER?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
While I don't have as much experience as the guy who wrote these posts...
I am fairly new to vaping, and I have a Stingray Mod with a Stillare dripper (18650). I recently changed from 6 coils to 4 coils, now the mod is getting hot all the way down to the switch, before I can get finished with the first application of juice. What could be causing this? Coils are not touching anything, both are evenly spaced inside of the atty, and both coils are burning evenly, from the center out, with no hot spots. It should be burning a little cooler with 4 coils vs 6, correct?
So, What should be a safe ohm level for 18650 20Amp (30Amp pulse) 3.7v 2500mah
...well actually... I might have as much, more or less...

Anyhow, @Nikkita6 recommended the LG HE2's to me when I won my ZNA 30 clone in one of her contests and when I got my first mech I confirmed that they should be okay in it... Well my first mech is an Apollo which is a hybrid top cap, at least that is what I think it is called because the atomizer screws into a thin copper disk then into the mod, then the positive contact is directly touching the battery. There is no pin inbetween the battery and the positive pin.

Being new to mechs, especially hybrid mechs, I didn't really understand what shorting a battery meant and I put my Kanger Aerotank Mega on the Apollo and after a few seconds it got pretty damn warm which was different than my Kayfun experience. Based on threads I have read here on VU, I realized what was happening and got the battery out pretty quickly, but I'm pretty confident I was trying to fire the thing for a at least a second or two before realizing what was happening.

Well, no venting and after letting the battery sit outside in a closed bucket for a couple of days, I recharged it and it works fine, so I'm pretty much sold on the LG HE2's especially for $7.50 at illumn.com.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The 20r and 25r are 20 amp batteries.
at .1 you are pulling 42 amps out of a 20 and 22 amp battery not safe. but you have not entered the tard-ohm land below it.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You fucking piece of shit!!! YOU came on here bashing me, and you say I won't shut the fuck up!!! You act just like a fucking ******!!!! I'm nuts??? YOU are the one acting like you know everything??? You don't even fucking know me bitch, yet you tell me I don't know what I'm talking about??? Fuck you you ****** mother fucker!!! This is exactly why I didn't join a forum till December, because of assholes like you thinking that just because you are in a forum, you know more than everyone!!! And yes, I have been vaping since the shit first started with those fucked up electronic cigs in the 80's!!!! So FUCK YOU, fuck the horse you rode in on and fuck this VU forum!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You been vaping since the 80's, you can't help but lie, there were no ciga-likes or even am ecig in the early 90's. If you are gonna lie, at least get you facts staright you fuckking ************************************************, whatever that is. lmfao, bahahahahaha. I have been on FB sonce the 70's, that's also when I got my first flat screen 1080 3D TV.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The 80s? He got hooked up with a 901 kit from Don Johnson, Mr. T or maybe seeing as he seems like he has a stick up his ass he got it from George Michaels. His favorite juice was jitter bug and his first mod was the wham.

L

Lighty269

You been vaping since the 80's, you can't help but lie, there were no ciga-likes or even am ecig in the early 90's. If you are gonna lie, at least get you facts staright you fuckking ************************************************, whatever that is. lmfao, bahahahahaha. I have been on FB sonce the 70's, that's also when I got my first flat screen 1080 3D TV.

Hey! Give him a break, maybe he is referring to Vicks Vapor Rub, when he had a cold. :confused:

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I figured those vamped were bull yeah the samsungs work fne Im just mech and dripping today a bit of my new EHPRO Billow I love that thing
I have a 25r in a .1 ohm build with this custard of something camel custard hell I dont know :)
I just ordered the Billow, my friend has one, he let me borrow it, let's just say he was hunting me down after a week. That mofo is really my favorite new tank, well beside my sub. Very impressive indeed. EhPro has really come into their own.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
trapdaddy said:
I am fairly new to vaping, and I have a Stingray Mod with a Stillare dripper (18650). I recently changed from 6 coils to 4 coils, now the mod is getting hot all the way down to the switch, before I can get finished with the first application of juice. What could be causing this? Coils are not touching anything, both are evenly spaced inside of the atty, and both coils are burning evenly, from the center out, with no hot spots. It should be burning a little cooler with 4 coils vs 6, correct?

@trapdaddy
So you have been vapin since the 80's, again, read this closely, when one is going to lie, one should be consistent, esp. in the same thread. I'm done with you. Really I was just kinda ridin your ass because you're a noob, which is not right. I rarely lower myself to this level, but I couldn't help myself with you. I apologize for being such a dick.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think trapdaddy the troll is finally gone from VU.. just when I was starting to have fun and things were getting interesting too!

it's a sad day for the vaping community!

RIP @trapdaddy

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think trapdaddy the troll is finally gone from VU.. just when I was starting to have fun and things were getting interesting too!

it's a sad day for the vaping community!

RIP @trapdaddy
me too, I love to fuck with stupid people, I just can't help myself.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered the Billow, my friend has one, he let me borrow it, let's just say he was hunting me down after a week. That mofo is really my favorite new tank, well beside my sub. Very impressive indeed. EhPro has really come into their own.
It's kinda crazy maybe it's me but at times the billow has better flavor than most of my rda's I tried it once freaked ordered the next day yeah it's really sweet I got the stainless tank as I beat things up pretty good glad you like. It seems not that many people are into it I hear orchid all the time their is no comparison billow eats it

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no doubt, and I have an authentic Orchid that just sits by my kayfun, russian, AQUA, Sat22, and my Rose. I do like my rose a lot though. I think it's the four juice channels in the billow that makes it so damn effective. But then again, the Aqua & Orchid have four channels as well, go figure.

Last edited:

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey mother fucked this is a fourum not math class hahahahahahahah lol jk jk

Trust me - i'm the last person who should be critiquing anyone's math skills lol

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the Rose too. Nice taste and it's a substantial piece of SS. Just screw it on to anything designed by Kato and voila instant self defense weapon.:)
Haha I joke about that all the time " When picking a mod or Vaping apparatus insure that you are also able to mame cripple or inflict damage in your assailant. You
Know by now I would have thought insane Innokin would have upped the ante first we had the gatattling gun, then the grenade,, where is my switchblade mid Innokin haha

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha I joke about that all the time " When picking a mod or Vaping apparatus insure that you are also able to mame cripple or inflict damage in your assailant. You
Know by now I would have thought insane Innokin would have upped the ante first we had the gatattling gun, then the grenade,, where is my switchblade mid Innokin haha

I will say in this regard.. nothing is more of a defense weapon than the AR mod.. that thing would seriously cripple a human skull with little effort

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I always thought Innokin missed the boat with limiting the VTR to 19mm. Screw a Squape V1 in there in you'd have...something.:)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I always thought Innokin missed the boat with limiting the VTR to 19mm. Screw a Squape V1 in there in you'd have...something.:)

I think innokin missed the boat on a lot of things recently.. Sadly I don't know if they will be able to get back into serious competition with the market..

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think innokin missed the boat on a lot of things recently.. Sadly I don't know if they will be able to get back into serious competition with the market..
I want a mod that has like a RDA a RTA and a reg atomizer that has hydraulic"s that can serve up my vape. I want a mod switchblade dammit

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you say so Scary , i thought it was lol.
@VH fan I just cannot picture you taking a photo of yourself then aging it with a plugin of some type firstly
and if you did have a photo that was aged lets say and in a photo album and you took it out scanned it then uploaded now that I know did
not happen.. so that not your face

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unless they come out with the switchblade god only knows who they really are Innokin and if they have parent companies its so insane we dont know
who is who over their in the red country... we do know they are communist but its kinda crazy atleast IMHO

VU Sponsors