Become a Patron!

What if?

riffminer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been vaping for 10 months and have only used 1 e juice mix since I started. Now I want to start mixing my own. Soooo...... What if your stranded on a desserted island and could only have 1 e juice mix to vape until you were rescued. WHAT WOULD IT BE? Me having experence with only 1, it would be Grey Matter. ( it could be store bought or a DIY)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We would have to go back to analogs, We could not recharge our batteries.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ignoring the fact we'd likely run out of battery power before being rescued (otherwise the question would be pointless because it's no big deal to vape one flavor for only a day or two), I'd take cheesecake.

riffminer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You'll be there for a year with unlimited batteries, rebuild supplies. Everything, just 1 juice. Play along.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, with unlimited batteries, wire, and cotton, I'd prolly McGyver up an electric powered raft and escape the island :)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All you need is one of these

screen_shot_2014-01-16_at_9.24.36_pm.png

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Okay, solar power to charge our batteries, and a BIG bottle of just one flavor juice. I'd pick sweet banana cream.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay, solar power to charge our batteries, and a BIG bottle of just one flavor juice. I'd pick sweet banana cream.
Solar is even easier to use than unlimited batteries... I'd be home in time for supper and my hitting my 2nd juice :)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unflavored. I'd get sick of any flavor in no time. I'll just flavor it with the ingredients I find on the island.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Menthol anything as long as I had a menthol e liquid I wouldn't go on a rampage

riffminer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dudes plane got shot down before it even left the ground. Merciless. :eek:
My ship got Toledo in the harbour. I'm new VU so it could be an initiation thing or maybe thats how it is here. It took quite abit to cut and paste all those respones when I was just looking a vape I could add to my list of 1. I thought it would be interesting. It did turn out fun though.

Last edited:

riffminer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unflavored. I'd get sick of any flavor in no time. I'll just flavor it with the ingredients I find on the island.
I'll play. So you will be vaping coconut and monkey droppings. Nice, when you could have chosen anything. :)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So you will be vaping coconut and monkey droppings. Nice, when you could have chosen anything. :)
Why is there only coconuts and monkey droppings on an island? If that's the case you'd be a heck of a lot more concerned about finding food than a vape. I would get sick of any flavor. I don't think I'd get sick of unflavored. So that's my answer. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm new VU so it could be an initiation thing or maybe thats how it is here.
Thin skinned people that can't handle the occasional barrage of friendly fire stay at ecf. :D This place gets a little silly and downright unruly sometimes. When someone needs serious help or advice though, this is the best place to get it. Welcome to VU old man. :cool:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thin skinned people that can't handle the occasional barrage of friendly fire stay at ecf. :D This place gets a little silly and downright unruly sometimes. When someone needs serious help or advice though, this is the best place to get it. Welcome to VU old man. :cool:
ECF saw that VU had its own custom t-shirts, so they decided to come out with their own line:

photo-thin-skinned,jpg.jpg

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If there are monkey droppings on the island, then there must be a monkey, and if there is a monkey ,the monkey must have been finding food. That would mean there is food for humans, So I would still want my banana cream juice that I could exhale at the monkey and make him wonder where the bananas are on the island.

riffminer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks everyone. I may try those droppings myself. :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Perhaps it would be my blend of Coffee, Hazelnut and Brandy.

Should go nicely with deep fried monkey, bananas and coconut.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I think there would be wild strawberries on that island myself. And maybe mangoes too. Pineapples. As a matter of fact, send the rescue boat back, I'm staying.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why is there only coconuts and monkey droppings on an island? If that's the case you'd be a heck of a lot more concerned about finding food than a vape. I would get sick of any flavor. I don't think I'd get sick of unflavored. So that's my answer. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
What? You dont like monkey with a side of coconut?

riffminer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Now that looks like blend I could get used to.
I think there would be wild strawberries on that island myself. And maybe mangoes too. Pineapples. As a matter of fact, send the rescue boat back, I'm staying.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm actually vaping a Smurf Berry from The Vapor Hut right now and this stuff is wonderful. Probably wouldn't be bad to have this stuff on the island.

VU Sponsors