Become a Patron!

What I wanted hype to taste like.

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys, a couple years ago I purchased a bottle of Hype from Alien Visions, because it sounded like it would be awesome. Peach! Melon! Yum! Unfortunately, I thought it tasted like crap once I started vaping it. Here is what I wanted it to taste like.

2% Honey Peach (JF)
.75% Melon Cantaloupe (FA)
.25% Lemon Sicily (FA)

The honey peach and melon are both sweet flavors but need a bit of acid to "pop". That's where the lemon sicily comes in. If you don't have it, you could use a couple drops of real lemon juice.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This sounds really good. I'll have to use just plain ole peach, but the combo sounds really good.

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, you can switch it out for any ol' peach you like. I prefer honey peach, because it's my favorite. 2% white peach (FA) or 2 % peach (FA) would pry be about right. You might need to add a couple drops of something sweet if you use these because they are a bit more dry in my opinion.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Actually, I have Hangsen, I think, though I do have White Peach, FA. I'm not super crazy about that one, like many I've read are.

Sophia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Many times we can not just look at the sign and then assume that it is good, sound brand does not mean good, small brands does not mean not good, e-flavor varies from person to person, try several brands, and slowly find your favorite.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, a couple years ago I purchased a bottle of Hype from Alien Visions, because it sounded like it would be awesome. Peach! Melon! Yum! Unfortunately, I thought it tasted like crap once I started vaping it. Here is what I wanted it to taste like.

2% Honey Peach (JF)
.75% Melon Cantaloupe (FA)
.25% Lemon Sicily (FA)

The honey peach and melon are both sweet flavors but need a bit of acid to "pop". That's where the lemon sicily comes in. If you don't have it, you could use a couple drops of real lemon juice.
Mixed his up tonight using 2% FA white peach, and you're right! Off the chain yummy stuff!

VU Sponsors