Become a Patron!

what has the actually lived up to the hype for you?

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The istick 60w tc is great I don't care for the kanger top tank mini it works good when its not leaking juice everywhere.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK, heres my disappointment.

Finally decided to give thicker wire a try.... Everyone raves about how much better thick wire on a reg device blah, blah....

So because Im a miser I hesitate to order small quantities at high prices. I order some SS .015 wire, 1 blanking 1b. I always use 28gauge, but its soft and I tend to mess up my coil taking out the cotton or putting it in, ( crappy hands )

It comes in today, and damn it if I dont like the heat up time. I tried upping the wattage to 12, Im usually at 11, and im coughing my head off and dont like waiting when I re-fire.

Now Im stuck with a pound of 26g/ .015 wire..... should have stuck to what Im used to. :mad::tantrum::cuss2:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The thing that has most lived up to the hype for me is DIY.......:vapemail::stars2::stars::bingo:

Same here, I stick to simple DIY for the most part, mints, pineapple, strawberry but I recently delved into NET and after spending so much on NET, Im shocked at how easy it is and CHEAP. Only thing that it costs, is the patience to wait

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just started to DIY but have made over 200 ML in one week. Some simple now delving into more complex. I did a Strawberry, Peachy Pineapple which turned out wonderful. Next on the horizon is a Green Apple Berry, but still imagining the recipe have it started and saved just contemplating if I want to go with more flavors. Do't want to tell you how many ML's I have vaped this week though! Record for me!

upload_2016-4-5_20-42-25.png

VU Sponsors