Become a Patron!

What happened to VT Honeycomb???

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
Where did it go? It was taken off Bull City Flavors so I did a bit of snooping around and can't find anywhere. It seems it's dropped off the face of the earth and the stuff is delicious! Anybody know what happen?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i blame winnie the Poo
Winniethepooh.png

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
What Planet do you call earth? :)

On my earth Vape Train (Australia) Honeycomb (VTA) can be found at places such as..

https://www.vapetrain.com.au/shop/v...r-concentrate-diy-for-e-liquid-recipe-making/

https://chefsflavours.co.uk/honeycomb-vta/

Maybe you are seeking a different Honeycomb? :idea:
Amesome! Yeah it was pulled from Bull City and DiyVaporSupply so I figured something was wrong with it or they just discontinued it. Thanks for the help! Too bad I gotta order it separate now Big bottle it is!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amesome! Yeah it was pulled from Bull City and DiyVaporSupply so I figured something was wrong with it or they just discontinued it. Thanks for the help! Too bad I gotta order it separate now Big bottle it is!
I don't think it was pulled. VTA Golden Syrup wasn't on there for a bit either. They remove it from selections if they are out of it so they don't frustrate people buy having them click it to only find out that it is out of stock. If you notice, sometimes you will click on a flavor and they will be out of 10ml or 2oz or whatever, but it is still there for selection. When they are out completely, they remove it completely. At least a BCF, that is what I have gathered from ordering there numerous times.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't think it was pulled. VTA Golden Syrup wasn't on there for a bit either. They remove it from selections if they are out of it so they don't frustrate people buy having them click it to only find out that it is out of stock. If you notice, sometimes you will click on a flavor and they will be out of 10ml or 2oz or whatever, but it is still there for selection. When they are out completely, they remove it completely. At least a BCF, that is what I have gathered from ordering there numerous times.
This^^^

TyTokes

Member For 4 Years
Oh damn okay I hadn't noticed that :rolleyes: I guess they always have what I want in stock, this is what I get for venturing out! Lol

VU Sponsors