Become a Patron!

What got you off the cancer sticks

I know a lot of people say different types of ecig got them off the analogs but what was yours? Dripping, tanks, etc.?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
A handful of little 510 stick batteries with a USB charger and a bunch of pre filled cartomizers.

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
On November 23 2013 my then tobacconist sold me a Tsunami G class kit for $65.00. It came with two clearomizers
and two batteries. As soon as I got home and started web searching, I realized I could have gotten an evod or ego kit
for half. Two or three weeks later I bought an MVP2.
Gclass-kits-700x700.png

I still find it ironic that the tobacco shop sold me the device that stopped me from ever returning to their store.
I had been a regular there for five years. :D

wildcoy73

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine was the orbit vortex. With moutian dew flavor.
Also from a tobacco shop that is working on being a vape shop.
Better get better customer service. It has went down hill quickly

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Years of cig-a-likes and egos didnt do it for me. A nautilus mini and Dovpo 30 watt box got me off analogs in a week with very little effort. The initial buy in price my have helped coax me not to buy a pack of smokes for a while too :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
An eGo, a crappy CE4 and better juice. I couldn't put the cigarettes down til I found good flavors. Tobacco flavors made me want to smoke. Menthol flavors were lacking the right tobacco taste. When I found flavors, like orange cream and vanilla spearmint (2 different flavors, but an accident let me know they weren't bad mixed together), I walked away from cigarettes.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
these things http://www.eversmoke.com/

very overpriced for what they are, but did the job for me until i wised up to the real vaping world. :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A throw-away ecig, bought from the smoke shop. Immediately ordered a V2 kit, got that, and then ordered the Halo Triton kit. Through all that never even wanted a cigarette - I was so excited that this worked, after 40 years of smoking!

I started out in cig-a-like and when I started going thru them like candy I decided to get a gas station ego and some juice and it's just been bigger and better since then currently dripping in a magma on a dna 30 until my sigelei 150w gets here

VU Sponsors