Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Caramel Waffle Cappuccino from TheSauceLA. A flavor I didn't expect to like, because I usually don't like coffee flavored e-liquids. But it turned out to be one of my favorites from TheSauceLA
17c8beff8c7f2f84ec507323f37cc441.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Caramel Waffle Cappuccino from TheSauceLA. A flavor I didn't expect to like, because I usually don't like coffee flavored e-liquids. But it turned out to be one of my favorites from TheSauceLA
17c8beff8c7f2f84ec507323f37cc441.jpg

That's the best coffee flavor I've found. It got old to me but the sweetness matched well with the cappucinio.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the flavor profile?

Sorry. Strawberry banana and cream. A damn good smoothie. The doughboy is great too. Having a sale until tonight I think. Two 120ml and limitless gold rdta for 25 plus shipping. It's Worth that for the juice to me. First time I tried them was 120ml for a dollar sale.

I'm actually vaping both of them right now. Ha ha didn't even think about it. Just grabbed two for the living room.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Sorry. Strawberry banana and cream. A damn good smoothie. The doughboy is great too. Having a sale until tonight I think. Two 120ml and limitless gold rdta for 25 plus shipping. It's Worth that for the juice to me. First time I tried them was 120ml for a dollar sale.

I'm actually vaping both of them right now. Ha ha didn't even think about it. Just grabbed two for the living room.
Who's having the sale?

594afaa86c333ad70eb63c59220b26a1.jpg

Carpe Nidor
That sounds delicious!!

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

I see the 2 for $25 deal, but that's just the e-liquid. Where do I find the deal with the RDTA?

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ah man must be out. That sucks dude.sorry

It was the deal of the week. Just checked the link in the email I got and it’s not there anymore.
Carpe Nidor

Ahhh, that's ok. Thanks anyway
EDIT : I just signed up for their newsletter. Their flavors look good, so maybe I'll buy something the next time they have a deal on their e-liquids.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhh, that's ok. Thanks anyway
EDIT : I just signed up for their newsletter. Their flavors look good, so maybe I'll buy something the next time they have a deal on their e-liquids.
Well I don't know about all of them but I stand behind doughboy and the classic for sure

VU Sponsors