Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Just got vape mail today. I drove through a snowstorm to retrieve it as I live in the sticks and its a 25 minute drive one way to the Post Office. I got mail from Nude Nicotine. I got their big bottle (1000mL) of VG and a 120mL bottle of 100mg/mL nicotine. I mixed up some 10mg unflavored. I am vaping it on a .4 ohm atomizer at 35 watts. Nice! I don't ever vape flavors. This has a nice clean flavor. A bit of earthiness with some sweetness. 27 days off smokes...
Good job man keep it up. I still break every now and then. It's motivational to see people staying off the tobacco

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Vaping a so-called Bottle Shot (250 ml bottle with a little bit of flavour inside, rest to be filled up with VG/PG & Nic according to own preference): DarkStar Game of Scones. Not bad at all, but it's only been steeping for a week.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
t

Thanks man, that site has some great deals. I'll find out next week what that juice is all about. 'Preciate it
The bomb is what that juice is. Open road is great. The Capone is great caramel waffle cappucinio is the best coffee vape I've had

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
just finishing Glas Sugar Cookie and changing to Glazed Doughnut from Loaded
I've tried Glazed Doughnuts, but haven't tried Sugar Cookie. How is it, and which do you prefer?
Have you tried Cookie Butter by Loaded? That would probably be a better comparison to Sugar Cookie

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

shamelin73

Member For 4 Years
I've tried Glazed Doughnuts, but haven't tried Sugar Cookie. How is it, and which do you prefer?
Have you tried Cookie Butter by Loaded? That would probably be a better comparison to Sugar Cookie

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sugar cookie is extremely sweet. It is a good vape but not for an all day vape. I have not tried cookie butter but I am vaping glazed doughnut by loaded and is great. Glas Glazed is good too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I'm vaping peanut butter banana granola bar by Yogi eLiquids. At first I really liked it and it tasted just like a granola bar but now it's starting to get sweeter and I mostly just taste banana. No peanut butter flavour what so ever but it's still good. I just wish it still tasted more like granola.

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
About a month ago, I was in Portland, OR for work and I visited this vape shop there called Rose City Vapsters. They make their own juices, and you can customize your order any way you want! I love fruity menthol flavors, and I spend a while trying all the different ones they have, and my favorite was a flavor they had called "Grapple" which is basically a grape apple. It already menthol in it, and I asked them if they could put more in. The guy there told me that they can, and it's usually on a scale of 1-5. The sample they had was about a 3. I asked him how much more menthol could he put in, and he says "how about up to 10?". I'm thinking to myself, sweet! Lemme get it in an 8! The guy chuckled at me and said "I'm about to fuck you up with menthol!". I'm vaping this right now, and to date, this is one of my favorite juices!

They have a website and you can check it out here, but unfortunately, they don't do shipping :(

http://rcvapesters.com/

VU Sponsors