Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
DIY RY4 Double damn the guy who makes this has it down! Oh yeah it was me......................

ffc9a35d86127391dd1f4b02dfc5535a491cbd291a79ee7f6f2be22050632686.jpg

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I still vaping my grape escape this is a grape candy juice from a local guy here in Montreal

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Here's their recipe http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1984311/Peanut butter milkshake
I removed the hazlenut subbed DX for regular, cause DX is garbage, ditched the sweetener for .5% FA marshmallow and added 1% FA banana. Similar to the original, shake n vape but it mellows out so the PB ain't as prominent on the inhale after a few days. I like FA banana, but don't know how you like it so use whatever.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's their recipe http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1984311/Peanut butter milkshake
I removed the hazlenut subbed DX for regular, cause DX is garbage, ditched the sweetener for .5% FA marshmallow and added 1% FA banana. Similar to the original, shake n vape but it mellows out so the PB ain't as prominent on the inhale after a few days. I like FA banana, but don't know how you like it so use whatever.

I’ll have to remove the hazelnut too or sub for FA. I only have the dx peanut butter lol.
Will remove the sweetener as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I’ll have to remove the hazelnut too or sub for FA. I only have the dx peanut butter lol.
Will remove the sweetener as well.

They said the hazlenut is there to combat the taste of DX, so it might be needed there, not certain. I noticed no difference with and without, but I only use the original.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They said the hazlenut is there to combat the taste of DX, so it might be needed there, not certain. I noticed no difference with and without, but I only use the original.

I got the dx way back in the day when I didn’t know what it was. I need to get the other one.

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm vaping on a juice by a brand called "THE ONE" it's a strawberry jelly donut and milk I think.....doesnt actually say the flavor on the bottle so after vaping some and playing a round of guess that flavor lol. And i gotta say.....this juice is DELICIOUS!!! It's really good for me in a lower wattage single coil RTA like the ammit 25, the flavor is amazing, it's a very powerful flavor so running it in a lower wattage single coil setup really works for me because the flavor still comes through really strong. I definitely recommend this juice to anybody who happens to come across it.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
GOC mixed with some of that gushy candy by wonder flavors...... gushy game over Lol! Pretty good stuff thanks for recomendeing that flavor buddy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Latest mix of strawberry milkshake, I got the milkshake part down (thank you HS cream) strawberry ain't there yet, gonna give it a few more days in the box let it do its thing.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Mint chocolate chip, reminds me of those thin mint girl.scout cookies I would eat an entire box of...OM NOM NOM

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mint chocolate chip, reminds me of those thin mint girl.scout cookies I would eat an entire box of...OM NOM NOM
My wife is making mint chocolate chip fudge today sometime. Unfortunately I can't do mint due to feeling like I overdosed on it as a kid. Blah

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
a fruit candy gusher flavor I made last night really digging it. WF gushy fruit candy, Super concentrates pineapple and Caps juicy lemon.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors