Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In one tank my DIY Butterscotch ( GOD 180 ) another tank my DIY Vanilla Custard ( Nemesis clone ) another tank my DIY Blueberry Custard ( Sigelei 50 ). All is good for me !

Last edited:

expydude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I-95 vapes puff cake. tastes like a semi sweet cupcake as best I can put it.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Gooey Butter Cake from DIY Flavor Shack... tastes just like the real thing!

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lots of NEW Flavors on the way Seems that I & most vapors never stop seeking to make good better ,this is what make it a challenge and interesting ,never stop learning . My next venture will be steeping my DIY in oak barrels as I will focus on my 4 favorite flavors one barrel dedicated to each flavor! And away I go ! Vape on Bro's and Sister's

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dripping pinup vapors "lana" 95% vg and pinup "victoria" 80% vg in the Arctic.. Two of my new favorites

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ohms vapes' blues moo. Another sweet milk juice very much up there with mothers milk and unicorn milk only less than half the price. Very nice. Im going to order itc vapes milk to compare.

Ravi Brounstein

Herbal Dude
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got some HerbalVapors Non-stop MegaMix in my sub tank ATM ... kinda grooving on it. Has a sweet herbal taste with nutty notes.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Right now I'm enjoying an unintentional mix of HIC's Caramel Egg Nog and FoggJuice's Apple Cookies.

CurlyMerkin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuji by The Mitsu.. FINALLY!!!!! An apple that tastes like actual APPLES!! Juji apples!! I cant put this down!! Next time, I'll know to go LOW on nic level. This stuff is KICKIN'!! Kickin my ass with nic also...LOL. Seriously.....CHECK THIS STUFF OUT!!

CurlyMerkin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Suicide Bunny's suckerpunch. Yum! Been wanting to try it for some time (ever since saw @TygerTyger talk about it on VULive awhile back) and thanks to breazy.com's 30% off sale. . .
Good to know.... It was difficult to try Sucker Punch when Mothers Milk is on the table. Last week, Mothers Milk was sold out, so I went and order SP instead. Should arrive today sometime....

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good to know.... It was difficult to try Sucker Punch when Mothers Milk is on the table. Last week, Mothers Milk was sold out, so I went and order SP instead. Should arrive today sometime....
Hope you like it as much as I do. It's sweet, but not overly so, with berry, fruit and candy flavors in it, just a hint of sour in the background, and creams on the exhale. At least that's what I'm getting right now on my Fat Man clone, dual coil, 1ohm @ 24W (build was originally 0.8 ohm, but coils starting to get gunky from prev mix i was using. time for a burn off :( )

Last edited:

biscuit the illusionist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Redstone by Mod Fuel awesome watermelon flavor comparable to a piece of extra watermelon gum

PitVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost done with a 30ml bottle of Kremlin by People's Vape
20%PG / 80%VG 3mg (Dripping...of course ;))
Pistachio ice cream with cinnamon swirl, whipped cream, and rich cookie crumbles.

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got a local made juice called Fat Kid Cake in my SubTank, pretty good stuff.

hondo701

Member For 4 Years
Fell off the wagon for a few months. Back now with a new Marquis RDA with Vape Kitchen Juicy Pear and Perfect Peach. Nicotickets GCD in the Orchid and The Virus in the Lemo.

All of the juice has 6 months of steep time. Surprising difference.

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steeping My DIY Blueberry Cream Custard in charred oak barrel ! Just finished mixing 900 ML's I will taste test every 30 days for 3 months ! "Patients is a virtue" ! I'm not into speed steeping @ all ! However I 'm not knocking those who use the fast way !!! Keep on vaping safely Bro's & Sis's

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DIYed Apple Cider, RY4 Custard, Irish Lass, White Rabbit and a different Ry4 in the 5 mods lined up across my desk.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Felicity by Plume juice its a white chocolate strawberry paid $15 plus $5 shipping for 120mls and its my adv now I'm grabbing 4 more bottles

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Multi-tasking here. HIC's Lemon Meringue Pie in one tank, my Golden Oreo Cheesecake in another, and Mama J's Huckled Berries in another.
Mama Js Sberry custard and Razmelon Cream here they're $$.....been curious on the huckled berries is it sweet or just normal fruit tones?

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mama Js Sberry custard and Razmelon Cream here they're $$.....been curious on the huckled berries is it sweet or just normal fruit tones?
Let me start by saying I'm not referring to specifically you.
But I've been reading reviews on Mama J's. $5 for 5ml in the world of flavoring is a tad high. But their 15ml bottles are $10. Not bad in comparison to say VZ Gourmet line at $8 for a 10ml bottle. The company that makes that gourmet line (Russian company, forget the name) is a large company. As far as I know Mama J's is just a small "mom and pop" shop. I don't think their prices are unreasonable. If you compare them to TFA of FW, yes they are high. But knowing what goes into making a small business work, it's not unreasonable. I didn't have the pleasure of trying these concentrates, yet (Tuesday!), but knowing the individual behind them I'm sure they will be of great quality!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So hard to describe to just say sweet or not. It's clean, very berries (plural), not overly sweet. Just a very crisp freshness. Something with my tastebuds detects a slight sweet cinnamon, though it's not in the description at Mama J's. I really like it. I keep it in my rotation. I usually have 3 going.

Flik Flak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nicoticket - The Virus ... wishing I had more of Custards Last Stand.

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have a little bit left of my Skittles by Vaporia.
It's one of their house blends but dead on the money and has lasted me a long time

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fat Kid Cake in my SubTank mini. This has quickly become a favorite.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Let me start by saying I'm not referring to specifically you.
But I've been reading reviews on Mama J's. $5 for 5ml in the world of flavoring is a tad high. But their 15ml bottles are $10. Not bad in comparison to say VZ Gourmet line at $8 for a 10ml bottle. The company that makes that gourmet line (Russian company, forget the name) is a large company. As far as I know Mama J's is just a small "mom and pop" shop. I don't think their prices are unreasonable. If you compare them to TFA of FW, yes they are high. But knowing what goes into making a small business work, it's not unreasonable. I didn't have the pleasure of trying these concentrates, yet (Tuesday!), but knowing the individual behind them I'm sure they will be of great quality!
It's priced that high because its premixed concentrates like the custard already has the strawberry mixed in it. Yes does seem steep but people pay $20+ on "premium" juice and $200+ on a metal tube which is absurd. For me it is worth it, I put the 5ml in a 30 ml bottle then fill the rest with VG and its the best custard I have EVER had.....but taste is subjective.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So hard to describe to just say sweet or not. It's clean, very berries (plural), not overly sweet. Just a very crisp freshness. Something with my tastebuds detects a slight sweet cinnamon, though it's not in the description at Mama J's. I really like it. I keep it in my rotation. I usually have 3 going.
Thank you I will buy it in the future.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's priced that high because its premixed concentrates like the custard already has the strawberry mixed in it. Yes does seem steep but people pay $20+ on "premium" juice and $200+ on a metal tube which is absurd. For me it is worth it, I put the 5ml in a 30 ml bottle then fill the rest with VG and its the best custard I have EVER had.....but taste is subjective.
I can't wait to try mine!
I meant in the DIY world. People complained about the price, not saying you were but I've seen it. And you're exactly right. It's not like caps vanilla Custard, it's a basically a pre mixed recipe. Time and development go into that.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't wait to try mine!
I meant in the DIY world. People complained about the price, not saying you were but I've seen it. And you're exactly right. It's not like caps vanilla Custard, it's a basically a pre mixed recipe. Time and development go into that.
Oh no I know what you mean brother. DIY world is hit or miss on flavorings I have noticed especially caps and flavor west but Out of the 9 bottles of mama js they were all the same which is at flavor art level. I hope you like it man as their game over custard destroys caps custard as well but price point its not an everytime purchase though.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh no I know what you mean brother. DIY world is hit or miss on flavorings I have noticed especially caps and flavor west but Out of the 9 bottles of mama js they were all the same which is at flavor art level. I hope you like it man as their game over custard destroys caps custard as well but price point its not an everytime purchase though.
Not sure if you're interested but I have a recipe in the recipe sub for Custard "Mr. T'S Very Vanilla Custard". If you have the stuff and wouldn't mind, I'd recommend you give it a try. I'm thinking mama J's game over will be way better but that's my favorite Custard to date

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have bought and hate
830bcef829edaead5fdadcf9d8907f1d.jpg

But I love
90e5554996c481845be70bdfc9d0f820.jpg

And it's almost out

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors